GUILTY NY - Thomas Valva, 8, autistic, killed, NYPD father & fiancee arrested, Suffolk Co, 17 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe him for one second. This case has had me in tears from the beginning.
We see children being neglected, beaten, etc., etc., until death, and this one is up there, IMO, with the worst of the worst. (I'm starting to hyper-ventilate while writing this.)
I feel so sorry for the jury who is having to hear & see all of the horror -- to a person, I'll bet they will be wounded & angry for a good, long time. SMH, SMH.

I’m glad this case is in the hands of a Long Island jury. I have mad respect for the people of LI. In my experience, they value family highly and tend to see things for what they are, and they’re not afraid of decisiveness and decision-making. If I had a federal criminal case with high emotional voltage (as this one has) I’d take Long Island for venue anyday.

Guilty on ALL counts, THANK GOD!

“He pinned the blame on Valva's fiancé, Angela Pollina, who was also home when Thomas died.

"It was clear from all of the evidence, a substantial evidence that she was the dictator of discipline in that household, that she controlled not only Michael but she also had a lover in that household that lived with her," LoTurco said.”

“He pinned the blame on Valva's fiancé, Angela Pollina, who was also home when Thomas died.

"It was clear from all of the evidence, a substantial evidence that she was the dictator of discipline in that household, that she controlled not only Michael but she also had a lover in that household that lived with her," LoTurco said.”
She did?! I missed that there was a 3rd adult in the house!

Gosh so deserved guilty on all counts! Thank you Jury!

• Valva now faces a potential maximum sentence of 25 years to life in prison on the murder charge when sentenced by Supreme Court Justice William Condon on Dec. 8.
  • His former fiancee, Angela Pollina, is facing the same charges and is scheduled to go on trial in early 2023.

I don't believe him for one second. This case has had me in tears from the beginning.
His claims of ignorance will get him nowhere. NY may not have the death penalty, but a cop in prison for torturing SA and murder of an 8 yr old boy…
What larger target could he have on him?
More heads should roll, this case is a clear example that Justice for women and children cannot be found in places where Cops are given special treatment.
Anyone who supported Michael Valva in his ego driven evil treatment of these boys and systematic removal from their mother is culpable- the system made it possible for these boys to be harmed and Thomas to be killed.
If what the judge and officers and CPS did is not criminal- children do not have a chance

So the other two boys and Thomas’ mother deserve Justice too. He should be brought up on all of those charges, and that trial should be televised. The public needs to hear the choices a cop made, the fellow cops he employed to help, and how judges and CPS were complicit in looking the other way, aiding, and unlawful due process against the mother.
Until there is Full Justice, this guilty verdict is not enough. Let all the heads roll

I find that statement laughable, A male NY cop wants the jury to believe that his fiancé was so overpowering and brainwashing that he did not have the capacity to protect his sons.
If only he were not the feeble frail powerless man he is, his would still be alive!

When Pollina apparently walked into the garage and asked Valva what he was doing, Valva said: “I’m f–king suffocating him that’s what I’m doing,” prompting Pollina to say, “Take your hands off his mouth. There are people everywhere,” according to Newcombe.
The NYT article I just read said nothing about this... I mean, I guess the DA didn't need this to get her verdict, but I should think that would be a striking statement that would get a lot of ink. Was the prosecution not allowed to bring this in?

The NYT article I just read said nothing about this... I mean, I guess the DA didn't need this to get her verdict, but I should think that would be a striking statement that would get a lot of ink. Was the prosecution not allowed to bring this in?

They played a video from one of the cameras inside the home that captured the audio the day Tommy was murdered. Many awful things were said including that statement.

They played a video from one of the cameras inside the home that captured the audio the day Tommy was murdered. Many awful things were said including that statement.
I’d like to see how they justified keeping this trial behind closed doors without cameras.
We have seen a lot of trials by infamous, famous, and notorious people in the past few years. Why did this one warrant no cameras?
Just my thoughts, but could it be that it is not only horrific, but would point the finger at all the people who looked the other way and assisted the removal of those three boys from their mother? Once that decision was made by a judge an CPS, she could no longer meet their special needs or keep them safe. Michael Valva had won and had all the system supporting him and his systematic torture of his own sons. The article linked below is hopeful, as a judge has signed that she has clear evidence of system failure. I would argue it isn’t system failure, it is conspiracy that led to harm for two boys and death for one.
Justice for Thomas Valva, and for his brothers and mother!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back