NY NY - Bronx, Randalls Island, Poss AsianMale Adult, UP16119, Rt foot in Blk Sz 8 Helios shoe, Sep'16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

madamx

Reaction score
I came across this and thought I would make a thread, since it will be 2 years this month they found this foot. I don't recall ever hearing anything about a foot being found near Randalls Island:confused:.
I wonder how many other things like this go un reported?.. There are so many missing people.. just showing a photo of the sneaker could help jog someones memory if the y have a missing loved one that wore those type of sneakers...I guess I am asking for much! sigh

The Lost & The Found

Date found Sept. 24, 2016
Age Adult
Sex Male
Height 68 inches
Race Unsure
Ethnicity Unsure
Circumstances Right foot of an unknown male individual found inside a sneaker in the water near Randalls Island.

Location Found
Address 1 Randalls Island
Address 2 In the water
City
County Bronx
State New York

Footwear Black "Helios" brand sneaker, size 8; black sock

Unidentified Person Case
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP16119 Male, Uncertain
Date Found September 24, 2016
Location Found New York

Height 5' 8"(68 inches) , Estimated
Estimated PMI Months

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Found September 24, 2016
NamUs Case Created December 12, 2016
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
Street Address Randalls Island In the water New York
County Bronx County

Circumstances of Recovery Right foot of an unknown male individual found inside a sneaker in the water near Randalls Island.

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Footwear
Black "Helios" brand sneaker, size 8; black sock

I wonder what kind of Black sock was it? if it was a Black Tube Sock or a black Thin Mens Dress Sock?
If it was a thin sock I would think it would make the person probably be an older man.. Old men usually wore the thin black socks with the black sneaker.. that is just my 2 cents.

I did come across this guy missing from manhattan in August. He is listed as 5'7 which is close.. and is listed as having Black sneakers when missing.

Missing Person (Manhattan) - NYPD News

Missing Person Archives - NYPD News

It was reported to police that the missing was last seen on Monday August 22, 2016 at approximately 12:30 p.m. inside of 405 East 105 Street. The missing is described as a male Hispanic, 5’7″ tall, 140 lbs., brown eyes and black hair; last seen wearing a blue and white striped t-shirt, blue jeans, black sneakers and a black and white baseball cap.

Missing:

• Brenes, Emanuel
  • 12 year-old male
  • 405 East 105 Street
  • Manhattan, NY

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics