O/T thread ~!~ General Venting Allowed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Creme Brulee ice cream is da bomb! Ogre sized plain M&M's are the best!

Hmmmmmmmmm.....I haven't tried either, yet. Although, I do have a weakness for Dove Ice Cream bars and Dove chocolate....

oh, and how about Arby's Jamocha shakes????? I haven't had one of those in AGES! Man, those are good!

This thread is causing me to gain weight! :banghead:

I'll take two of those!

So far we have M&M's, Ice Cream, Shakes, Chocolate, Chardonnay and raven Voodoo dolls....hmmm....sounds like the making of a raven's been arrested party.

I'll take two of those!

So far we have M&M's, Ice Cream, Shakes, Chocolate, Chardonnay and raven Voodoo dolls....hmmm....sounds like the making of a raven's been arrested party.

Ewww, I think that's gonna be the name of my first book.

M&M's, Ice Cream, Shakes, Chocolate, Chardonnay and Raven Voo Doo Dolls.
How Raven Abaroa caused me to gain 40 lbs!

I love the blue M&Ms. I know they don't actually taste any different, but somehow they make me think they taste differrent.

That's exactly how I feel about the red ones!

Today is beginning to suck.

I've been running duel monitors for about 5 years now. This morning my right monitor died. I feel like I'm working with one hand tied behind my back.

Top that with the fact that our other message board, ~!~, is down again today. PHP Nuke.... blech.... what a pain in my rear.

Chico, are you around? My DH and I are planning a trip up to your neck of the woods this summer. When and if we make it up there, would you let me buy you lunch, or a truck full of chocolate? No definite plans yet, but I'll let you know. I sure would like to thank you in person for helping run the best damn message board on the internet.

Ok, time for shameless bragging.... If you all get a chance, please stop by the Jury Room here in our private forums. Link to the Photos, Photos Let's See Your Photos thread. Post #236. I'm an extremely proud mom. I can't hardly believe that that's my baby in those photos.

Today is beginning to suck.

I've been running duel monitors for about 5 years now. This morning my right monitor died. I feel like I'm working with one hand tied behind my back.

Top that with the fact that our other message board, ~!~, is down again today. PHP Nuke.... blech.... what a pain in my rear.

Chico, are you around? My DH and I are planning a trip up to your neck of the woods this summer. When and if we make it up there, would you let me buy you lunch, or a truck full of chocolate? No definite plans yet, but I'll let you know. I sure would like to thank you in person for helping run the best damn message board on the internet.

Ok, time for shameless bragging.... If you all get a chance, please stop by the Jury Room here in our private forums. Link to the Photos, Photos Let's See Your Photos thread. Post #236. I'm an extremely proud mom. I can't hardly believe that that's my baby in those photos.

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're the best, LL&S...I wish you were traveling to MY neck o' the woods!

I would love to come up there where you are. Especially when the temp down here gets to be in the 100's. We need to talk about getting you and your DH down here for our long weekend in San Francisco. I am so ready!!

I don't have kids this weekend.... do you wanna see if we can throw together a chat fest over at Super 70's tomorrow night?

I would love to come up there where you are. Especially when the temp down here gets to be in the 100's. We need to talk about getting you and your DH down here for our long weekend in San Francisco. I am so ready!!

I don't have kids this weekend.... do you wanna see if we can throw together a chat fest over at Super 70's tomorrow night?

Sure, I'll try...we're supposed to go to an ArtFest with the neighbors/kids. (there's a beer garden there, as well...'nuff said? lol!) But I'll work on DH to see if I can do Super 70's! :D I'll try to give you a call, tomorrow.

Please don't hide to read... log on and offer some kinds words to this grieving family.

Start a new thread.

Please help us keep this forum active. Janet is so much a part of us we can't let this forum just fade away. I'm sure there will be news soon.

I'm sure you want to post.... please new voices and new ideas only make this place better.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back