OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, from the mom who had managed (with the support of her family) to successfully hide her child from her psychotic ex-boyfriend set on killing her and/or the child if he should find her after she "escaped".

I'm speaking of my cousin btw, who sought refuge with her children from an abusive boyfriend years ago. He never found her because none of us ever told him where she went. For months she lived solely off of our support as her family until we were told her ex was in prison for other charges. Had all of our hard work, secrecy and money been blown by someone like the A's, I'd be suing for the endangerment they'd put my family members into.

that is the point...

the only reason I am saying JM in ambulance is due to CA remark about him being "ambulance chaser"---I strongly think that obstruction has taken place by them--see it no other way--I'm tired of the pity the grieving parents--they are working it to much...and for them to announce that they are writting a book about how to deal with missing children???? to much!!!! :bang: jmo

I could almost bet that either the A's, someone in their "group", or the PI took this photo. Why? B/C this photo (which should not be posted IMO) was given to the A's PI. Who in the world would send this photo to a PI? Why not send it to LE? Heck, I'd even say send it to the A's but a PI? If it weren't for reading here I wouldn't even know what PI company was working for them.

In one of the several articles regarding this child's photo, I read that a woman took the photo with her cell phone. It was in one of the many links here.

I personally think whoever took the picture, knew darn good and well that the little girl wasn't Caylee. But just wished to somehow be inserted into the case and ride the :crazy:crazy train:crazy: for a little while!
Because if you saw a little girl and you truely thought she was Caylee, you would call LE!

that is the point...

the only reason I am saying JM in ambulance is due to CA remark about him being "ambulance chaser"---I strongly think that obstruction has taken place by them--see it no other way--I'm tired of the pity the grieving parents--they are working it to much...and for them to announce that they are writting a book about how to deal with missing children???? to much!!!! :bang: jmo

Oh I got your jist, and hope I amplified it with a case in point. I'm also tired of the pity parties, and think that before the A's write a book on what to do "should" your child go missing they should consider that if they continue posting pictures of innocent children they may be responsible for another child's disappearance.

that is the point...

That book would have to be in the fiction section. Well, unless the title was something like --- "Missing Granddaughter Killed by Sociopath Daughter -- This Is What You Don't Do".

Final chapter to be written after the trial.

Edited to add: Marlene -- I hope your cousin and her children are living a wonderful abuse-free life now. What a wonderful chance you all helped give them.

that is the point...

Unless it is a "How To" manual such as "How to instantly derail an investigation (don't tell anyone for 31 days), how to divert LE's attention away from the number one suspect (throw blame everywhere else and pretend the child is alive), and how to avoid at all cost telling the truth (lying isn't illegal)"....I don't know what other insight they have on how to deal with missing children as they do not have a clue! :rolleyes:

that is the point...

Zoey that's exactly where I am at right now. I am so over the whole family. They are so combative and dificult I don't evne feel bad for them any more. Sounds awful but that's where I am at right now. I didnt even listen to their interviews they are too annoying.

Unless it is a "How To" manual such as "How to instantly derail an investigation (don't tell anyone for 31 days), how to divert LE's attention away from the number one suspect (throw blame everywhere else and pretend the child is alive), and how to avoid at all cost telling the truth (lying isn't illegal)"....I don't know what other insight they have on how to deal with missing children as they do not have a clue! :rolleyes:

You are just too quick and to the point! ..you just wrote the book "in a nutshell", so to speak....:clap:

Zoey that's exactly where I am at right now. I am so over the whole family. They are so combative and dificult I don't evne feel bad for them any more. Sounds awful but that's where I am at right now. I didnt even listen to their interviews they are too annoying.

they just keep back tracking and eveything..one minute GA complains that CA is upset that he is wearing his dective hat and the next she is doing her own investigation--keeping it a secret from LE...they make no logical sense...they complain one minute about media..yet :woohoo: ---how many warnings do they get? jmo

:clap::clap::clap::clap: exactly...

Yes but that was about whether they had been publicly presumed or pronounced dead, not how long it took them to be reported. Apples and apples at least with the Vera girl.

Don't compare KC to the Smarts etc, compare her to Shelly and Aarone Thompson in Colorado. Facts of cases square up a lot more precisely.

I followed the ES case very closely and don't recall the police ever saying she was dead. Same with Shawn Hornbeck or Shasta Groene (whose case happened near where I live). Could you provide links to the newsstories that show LE actually issued statements that these kids were dead?

Again, a far better comparison would by little Caylee's disappearance with that of little Aarone Thompson. In both cases, there was a long period before the child was reported missing, bold-faced lies were told by the parents to the authorities. The parents professed innocence, said the child went missing but lawyered up and refused to cooperate with law enforcement. Neither child's body has yet been found.

Don't compare KC to the Smarts etc, compare her to Shelly and Aarone Thompson in Colorado. Facts of cases square up a lot more precisely.

I was comparing the presumption of death, not the parents and not the child. Let's not start this again.

Then the agent said what about Lee, and Mallory and of course, YES she does say their names, but it was apparent that there are NOT many REGULAR visitors to the Anthony home...:confused: I wonder why?

Snipped.

I think I know why.

I was comparing the presumption of death, not the parents and not the child. Let's not start this again.

Well, I was comparing the logical presumption which can be made when parents "lose" their children for a sustained period of time, without asking for help in locating them, while they go on merrily with their lives. This type of activity leads to logical presumptions which can be made by LE and others when parents report their children potentially kidnapped but don't seem to have seen them for quite a while or to have their children's clothing in the places where they live and don't seem willing or able to offer reasonable explanations as they go out of their way NOT to co-operate to find their child. Under these conditions, what are the police suppose to think when all they get from these 'parents' is lies? In Aarone's case, they didn't even have DNA evidence that she's been in the trunk, but they still had a case that smelled very badly, just like this one does, in more ways that one.

Well, I was comparing the logical presumption which can be made when parents "lose" their children for a sustained period of time, without asking for help in locating them, while they go on merrily with their lives. This type of activity leads to logical presumptions which can be made by LE and others when parents report their children potentially kidnapped but don't seem to have seen them for quite a while or to have their children's clothing in the places where they live and don't seem willing or able to offer reasonable explanations as they go out of their way NOT to co-operate to find their child. Under these conditions, what are the police suppose to think when all they get from these 'parents' is lies? In Aarone's case, they didn't even have DNA evidence that she's been in the trunk, but they still had a case that smelled very bad, just like this one.

So since we were not discussing the same subject, I guess it really is apples and oranges.

I know that I am horribly behind the times, but on the second update from yesterday at helpfindcaylee.com, they flat out attack LE for the length of time they made this "eyewitness" wait. Okay, we are talking about a person that thought they saw a missing child, wandered on about the mall for a few minutes, then went back and took a grainy barely discernable photo from his/her cell phone and then, what, later or the next day, called the police? Yeah, I think I would have made them wait too. Kind of like hamster wheels and german shephard pee...

For me, all facts in this case would point to murder, a dead baby, killed by a mother who only lies about the circumstances of her child's disappearance. What mother who hadn't killed their child would give only lies to the authorities and non-specific 'clues' to her family and then lawyer up and say nothing at all while her family, the people who loved her, desperately searches. The only answer I can come up with is a mother who, at least in some way, caused the demise of her child. Plus, in this case, the police have evidence of decomp and the car smells like it.

I keep thinking about GA's story that KC borrowed CA's car and CA's denial that this happened...Is it possible that GA borrowed CA's car to eliminate something and that he got scared that LE might find something in it of evidentiary value??? That story is just so weird. Particularly because he made such a point of wanting to tell the FBI in confidence; not wanting CA to know that he'd told.

Hmmm...

I keep thinking about GA's story that KC borrowed CA's car and CA's denial that this happened...Is it possible that GA borrowed CA's car to eliminate something and that he got scared that LE might find something in it of evidentiary value??? That story is just so weird. Particularly because he made such a point of wanting to tell the FBI in confidence; not wanting CA to know that he'd told.

Hmmm...

I find it odd too. Obviously the best info that we as the public can get from the A's is the info that they gave before they realized that everything would become public.

Hmmm...

I know...this whole story is just not right. This thought had actually come to my mind before. But I am so flip-flop, back and forth with GA and his possible involvement that I am afraid to even guess anymore. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr
Back