OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking about GA's story that KC borrowed CA's car and CA's denial that this happened...Is it possible that GA borrowed CA's car to eliminate something and that he got scared that LE might find something in it of evidentiary value??? That story is just so weird. Particularly because he made such a point of wanting to tell the FBI in confidence; not wanting CA to know that he'd told.

Hmmm...

Yeah, in this tape and the one with OCSD he seemed to share things he hoped they'd keep away from Cindy, Lee too, if I recall correctly. When he talked to OCDS about Cindy's car and following Casey, I got the impression that he was saying KC took the car when no one was home. To the FBI, he seemed to be saying it was with Cindy's permission. Does anyone remember what he said before? Wonder if the cops have looked at Cindy's car.

The Anthony's have already dipped into the Peterson's code of ethics, and that may I add~ 2 Peterson families.

It is wrong period, to publish false sightings, and yet more laws need to be passed.

For me, all facts in this case would point to murder, a dead baby, killed by a mother who only lies about the circumstances of her child's disappearance. What mother who hadn't killed their child would give only lies to the authorities and non-specific 'clues' to her family and then lawyer up and say nothing at all while her family, the people who loved her, desperately searches. The only answer I can come up with is a mother who, at least in some way, caused the demise of her child. Plus, in this case, the police have evidence of decomp and the car smells like it.
Well...in this case...the family has not desperately searched anywhere! The family (except LA) lawyered up, too! (Of course, he has since resigned...but still.)

You are correct. Only a mother that murdered her child would do it this way and only a family that knew would defend her to this level, imo.

I keep thinking about GA's story that KC borrowed CA's car and CA's denial that this happened...Is it possible that GA borrowed CA's car to eliminate something and that he got scared that LE might find something in it of evidentiary value??? That story is just so weird. Particularly because he made such a point of wanting to tell the FBI in confidence; not wanting CA to know that he'd told.

Hmmm...

I know. It is very, very weird to me. I hope LE has gotten to the bottom of it.

They have Caylee's hair with a death band. Now that's worthy of consideration, isn't it?

"A hair pulled from the car trunk was consistent in length and color with Caylee’s hair, showing signs of decomposition, Pipitone said. DNA tests reveal the hair came from Caylee or any of her maternal ancestors, from her mother to her great-grandmother, Pipitone said.”Is that not evidence of death?” Pipitone asked Mason.

“I don’t believe it necessarily is. They can certainly argue it, but I don’t think it proves it’s a death. It’s proving it’s an old hair with some tissue that has decomposed,” Mason said."

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...ys-upcoming-trial-with-reportertony-pipitone/

Caylee missing for 25 weeks now

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The Anthony family says the FBI tapes released on Friday, overshadowed an important photo. A woman says she took it at the Florida Mall last Sunday, and it looks like Caylee. No one has come forward to say "That's my child" in the photo. The Anthony’s believe that's cause for hope. Bart adds, we released it 72 hours ago to all of you, and we're asking you to continue showing it, and once somebody calls us, we can rule it out.

I hope they hear from the attorney for the family of the little girl in the picture.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

The Anthony family says the FBI tapes released on Friday, overshadowed an important photo. A woman says she took it at the Florida Mall last Sunday, and it looks like Caylee. No one has come forward to say "That's my child" in the photo. The Anthony’s believe that's cause for hope. Bart adds, we released it 72 hours ago to all of you, and we're asking you to continue showing it, and once somebody calls us, we can rule it out.

I hope they hear from the attorney for the family of the little girl in the picture.

Have they considered that not every family is glued to their website or busy waiting for news of what happened to Caylee? That this is quite likely a normal family that is more concerned with finding a suitable play area for their child than with scouring the web to see whether their daughter has been mistaken compared to a missing child? Not everyone lives in Anthony land.

Bold by me.

Agree. Thirty-five days from the time the picture was taken until the time LE was notified. There was no legitimate reason to post that childs picture. None. There's also no reason for the family of that child to contact either the A's or that Bart woman. Except through an attorney and that's how I would handle it.

It wasn't Caylee, it was obvious it wasn't Caylee. There is no reason it should have been shown nor should it continue to be shown. That Bart woman is as much a fruitcake as CA.

I haven't read this whole thread so if this is a repeat type of post, I am sorry. I know just saying this will probably get alot of heated backlash, but I find it VERY weird that someone hasn't come forth and said that new "Caylee sighting" pic is their daugther. It has to be plastered all over the local news I am sure. So WHY hasn't anyone come forward?
I do believe that Caylee is dead. But I just don't understand why no one has come forward? It has made me have a little doubt. I know this is a ludicrous statement but what if Casey is telling the truth? And the FBI is onto the people that have Caylee and don't want them to know this so they are saying Caylee is dead so they can swoop in and get her? I know FBI works like that. I know this HIGHLY UNLIKELY. I know Caylee is dead but I just have a nagging feeling because no one has come forth. Please excuse me,.. I need some more coffee I think,.... :waitasec:

I haven't read this whole thread so if this is a repeat type of post, I am sorry. I know just saying this will probably get alot of heated backlash, but I find it VERY weird that someone hasn't come forth and said that new "Caylee sighting" pic is their daugther. It has to be plastered all over the local news I am sure. So WHY hasn't anyone come forward?
I do believe that Caylee is dead. But I just don't understand why no one has come forward? It has made me have a little doubt. I know this is a ludicrous statement but what if Casey is telling the truth? And the FBI is onto the people that have Caylee and don't want them to know this so they are saying Caylee is dead so they can swoop in and get her? I know FBI works like that. I know this HIGHLY UNLIKELY. I know Caylee is dead but I just have a nagging feeling because no one has come forth. Please excuse me,.. I need some more coffee I think,.... :waitasec:
More than likely, the parents of the child in the picture have not seen the picture or they would have. Not everyone watches the news. I don't. My sister said my son's picture could be in the news for months and I would never know and she's right!

I know that I am horribly behind the times, but on the second update from yesterday at helpfindcaylee.com, they flat out attack LE for the length of time they made this "eyewitness" wait. Okay, we are talking about a person that thought they saw a missing child, wandered on about the mall for a few minutes, then went back and took a grainy barely discernable photo from his/her cell phone and then, what, later or the next day, called the police? Yeah, I think I would have made them wait too. Kind of like hamster wheels and german shephard pee...

And why didn't this eyewitness take a picture of who that liitle girl was with??

More than likely, the parents of the child in the picture have not seen the picture or they would have. Not everyone watches the news. I don't. My sister said my son's picture could be in the news for months and I would never know and she's right!

These people could be from anywhere. Maybe they were just vacationing in that area. If they don't follow this case or watch Nancy - they'd have no idea that their child's picture was being used in such a manner.

The FBI doesn't work like that (only in the movies) and wouldn't especially in this case. Think about it for a minute after your coffee.

There could be a thousand reasons the people have not come forward or we haven't heard about it. One could be they were on vacation to Florida, another could be they have come forward to LE not to the A fam, etc. Since the date on the phone hasn't been forensically analyzed, it could be Caylee from before June 15th. (Tony would probably recognize the shirt she was wearing or something tho.)

Caylee is deceased. The FBI and OCSO do not play games about such matters and took it to the GJ to prove it. At least 12 Jurors saw the evidence and decided to indict Casey on Murder One. They don't play games either.

That is kinda funny since most of us here are news junkies. ;)

The FBI doesn't work like that (only in the movies) and wouldn't especially in this case. Think about it for a minute after your coffee. You will see I am right.

There could be a thousand reasons the people have not come forward or we haven't heard about it. One could be they were on vacation to Florida, another could be they have come forward to LE not to the A fam, etc. Since the date on the phone hasn't been forensically analyzed, it could be Caylee from before June 15th. (Tony would probably recognize the shirt she was wearing or something tho.)

Caylee is deceased. The FBI and OCSO do not play games about such matters and took it to the GJ to prove it. At least 12 Jurors saw the evidence and decided to indict Casey on Murder One. They don't play games either.
You are wrong when you say FBI doesn't work like that. I do know for a fact that they do work like that in DRUG cases. They work under the radar and they strike when you have no idea its coming. A close friend of mine's parents had it happen to them. And the same in my small town with a HUGE DRUG BUST. I just thought that maybe it could be the case here as well.
After having my coffee I do realize that it is just wishful thinking that Caylee is alive. I know she is dead,.. and I know that most likely the parents don't even know this picture has been released and thats why they haven't came forward.
jmo

So you are saying the FBI would state a person is dead, let people risk their lives searching for the fake dead person, and then say, "Psych"?! I stand by my statement.

Of course, the DEA/FBI work drugs undercover. How else do you expect them to catch drug dealers?! This isn't a drug investigation. It is a murder investigation!

I totally agree that the family probably has no idea that their child's photo is being used in this way.

Caylee hasn't been mentioned in any of our local news in months, and only briefly when the case first started, even though we are in Atlanta (home of one of the first "Caylee" sightings!). People travel to Orlando from all over the world, not just the US, and are almost certainly oblivious to this new tactic by the As.

And while I'm totally addicted to these updates, I have to tell you that there are a LOT of people who have no idea about it. My grandmother has been in the hospital all week, and while I am sitting with her in the evenings I will watch NG and fill Gram in on who everyone is (Gram's not conscious, so Cindy doesn't bother her).

When a nurse or visitor or whoever comes into the room, I'll bet about 1 in 10 are pretty up to date, about half are aware that Caylee is "that little girl who is missing in FL" or "the one with the young mom" or "the one who didn't get reported missing," etc. The rest have no clue what the story is about, so the vast majority have probably never even looked at this photo.

Not sure where to post this....so here goes...

Yesterday at my job on I-95 in Georgia I was taking a lunch break when my co-worker stepped to the breakroom with a KFN poster of Caylee. I was on the computer reading websleuths,of course. I am addicted to this website & to this case, just the same as everyone else here :)
Immediately I started my "line of questioning", where did you get this? what did the person look like? what did they say?
All of my coworkers know of my addiction at this point...ha,ha...

She said, it was just a little old lady that vacationed in Orlando & was passing out flyers on her was back home & she stopped to go to the restroom. Oh..okay.

I do understand the Anthonys' wanting to hold out hope to the very end, but I must say that I was surprised to receive this flyer 5 months after Caylee went missing.

And why didn't this eyewitness take a picture of who that liitle girl was with??

Wow! Best question I've seen yet! Or take their license plate?

Maybe because it's all about doubt...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back