OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even tho LE was really remiss in this if I had been that utility worker I would have gone right down to the police station. I wonder if he knew it was a body then??? If he knew it was a body I would never have given up. Thats really bogus. I would have found a cop and taken them to the scene. I can't believe people sometimes. This whole thing is really weird!!!!!!!

I cant get on the OSCO News Conference board... but they are saying that the Meter Reader who found the bones on Dec 11th.. also called in a tip on Aug.11th, 12th and 13th.

can you provide me a link to that site I cant find it...Thanks Kimmer

Strange indeed. I heard a snippet on local Fox and they said this guy was actively searching..What I don't get is why he didn't try and get ahold of the police between Aug. 13 and Dec. 11, even if they didn't believe him before. Fox also said or was wondering if there was a connection between the county worker guy and KC.

Maybe because they didn't do anything about it the 3 days he called in a row in August. ??? He was probably frustrated and gave up. I am so thankful that he went back there.

Sounds to me like the meter reader was desperately trying to get LE out there before the storms hit. It wouldn't suprise me if he wasn't treated very badly on the 13th, and has been stewing about it and trying to figure out what to do ever since. I hope the media doesn't start accusing this man, who is probably someone very determined, stubborn, and doesn't tuck his tail and run away.

If i were a potential juror I would have a real problem knowing how this body was discovered considering who found it and what was reported by the same person 4 months prior. At a minimum I would want to know if this area was his regular route for reading meters

This story gets more bazaar by the day! It seems every single person involved needs investigating to the nth degree! Who the heck is this utility worker? Can't wait to hear Nancy Grace tonite to get her take on this.

did they also more bones were found outside of thier perimeter.....

Maybe because they didn't do anything about it the 3 days he called in a row in August. ??? He was probably frustrated and gave up. I am so thankful that he went back there.

Maybe so..I would not have given up even if it meant me going in there and taking pictures to prove to the cops. I am a stubborn cuss. :)

This is not a good thing... and if it's possible, it makes this situation even sadder than it already was, knowing that Caylee could have been found months ago. I suppose I am stating the obvious. This is just so disappointing.

You have this a little mixed up. The woman that called was kind of nasty and accusing so LP insinuating it was Todd Black's girlfriend. Todd Black being a henchman of Baez's. Nothing to do with the utility worker.

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

I finally got into the OCSO site, and went to where they had posted the photos. Get this -- they had posted them through 'sendspace.com' and the link pops up and says the photos were removed because they didn't comply with their TOS. OMG Get it together! Sheesh! http://www.sendspace.com/file/67xakp

Maybe the traffic crashed their servers. LOL

What a mess...............NOT GOOD
Think about how much evidence was lost

What I got from the conference was that this utility worker tips were dismissed at least 3 times. OCSO is following up on HOW his tips were handled.

Sadly, the defense will have a field day with this one.

A very wise and wonderful attorney has assured me that the prosecution can counter the defense with one statement, "KC could have solved this on day 1 (31)"

:blowkiss:, MH

:waitasec: This utility worker called tips in 4 times since August? The manner in which those tips were handled is being investigated? He was "searching" that area when he found the remains, not peeing? And his last name is (allegedly)..."G" as in ZFG??? :eek:

Oh my, strange stuff here. Something is rotten in Denmark...

I think it's good news. Shows that Caylee was always there. Not, as the defense is spewing, that she was placed there, recently.

What I am wondering is what exactly was called in back in August? A skull was seen, a bag, a hunch, what??? The whole thing is freaky. Why did the Meter Readers supervisor call into 911 and not him and was a supervisor told also back in August? Who knows how many times he was in the location of where the body was found between then and now. Good God if this b(tch walks I will have lost all faith in the system.

at least LE were the ones to out this... versus Baez. We also do not yet know what tip was given, what the officer did, etc. Perhaps the tipster found something inconclusive the first time (animal bones, etc).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius
Back