OCSO rebuttal?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
all i want is for them to gag cindy and george=is that too much to ask for

all i want is for them to gag cindy and george=is that too much to ask for

That would be nice, but according to the judge the gag order if granted probably will not extend to Cindy and George. So we will still hear the screaching of Cindy :mad:

How about the final report on the stain that George stuck his nose into?!

I have wondered that myself. According to Cindy the stain has always been there, and according to the way George talked it hasn't. So I would really like to know what they have decided as for the stain.

That would be nice, but according to the judge the gag order if granted probably will not extend to Cindy and George. So we will still hear the screaching of Cindy :mad:

I know whats silly is the judge does put a gag on the state and the defense and not the A's just defeats the purpose IMO.

I hope they don't. It will just make Cindy scream louder. Maybe the louder her screams, the more truth will be in them ( I know wishful thinking :rolleyes:)

I hope they issue a gag order too.

I hope they have a device (like the ankle braclet they had on KC when she was on home confinement) to actually gag CA, with a monitor that lets them know if she talks, and maybe it could even have a small electrical shock on it if she does, and I hope they put it on her Live tonight during Nancy Grace, like when they arrested KC. And as a cherry on top maybe they could test it once too. Live......during NG. JMO

Oh I hope I don't get in trouble for the above. Of course I'm not serious, I just need to let off a little steam regarding CA's mouth. I'll delete if necessary. Just let me know. I'll also say I'm sorry in advance in case I've offended anyone. I have to admit, I do feel alittle better. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back