Offering up prayers to the Cummings/Sheffield families

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending my prayers to little Haleigh. We will find you sweetie. Where ever you are.

May sweet, little Haleigh be found safe and sound. I am praying for you every day.

I hopw whoever has her has done no harm to her & will return her back to her family where she belongs.

Prayers for Haliegh and her family and friends. Please Lord, let Haliegh be found and brought home to her family that loves and misses her. Please Lord.....

Amen

My prayers to the Cummings family. I pray Haleigh gets home safe very soon!

I pray for Haleigh at least daily, that she is safe and cared for. And that she will be returned home, alive if possible but if not then let her body be found. I also pray for the innocent family/families to receive strenght and comfort until she is returned and that all the guilty parties along with the full truth be found out and punished, whoever they may be.

Pretty much what I prayed for Caylee.

I pray for everyone
I even pray for the one who did this. I pray whoever took haleigh is treating her like there own and taking care of her,

This morning, I pray for little Junior. This must be very confusing for him to have his parents fighting. I pray that for his sake, people leave the camera's off his little face and quit questioning him. Bless his little heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor