Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm surprised this case hasn't hit MSM nationwide. A 14yo girl, pregnant by a relative, on the run with that relative who is a convicted felon and who seems to be into young girls. This has sensation all over it - which could be very useful in finding this pair.

Very worried about this child.

jmo
Don't forget, she is also on her autism spectrum.

.. Why aren't people shouting about this from the rooftops?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Don't forget, she is also on her autism spectrum.

.. Why aren't people shouting about this from the rooftops?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Are we sure that she is on the spectrum? I am wondering if that is really a dignosis.

I am too. Now anything coming from the mother needs a second glance. Supposedly, she wasn't diagnosed. I have already questioned whether it's really true she has autism. That would put her in the endangered category if she did.

Are we sure that she is on the spectrum? I am wondering if that is really a dignosis.

I'm questioning that too. Seems mom might be exaggerating a bit to get more attention about the autism and the medication. We've seen it before.

Thanks! I will keep an eye out, though I'm sure LE will too. Sad to say, but criminals are sometimes drawn to the park as a place to hide. There aren't any camping areas, but some try to sleep in cars, etc. It's cold here and there are predictions for a few inches of snow in the next couple of days.

Does this guy have any money or friends who might hide him and the girl? Just wondering if he has the resources to stay on the run without having to commit more crimes (theft, robbery, etc.)?

I have my own theories about the reason for lack of publicity.

What reasons?
I just started reading and I'm FLOORED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So A. didn’t start hitting her mother in the car, causing her to pull over. Jakab didn’t pull in behind her and that isn’t where A. got into his car. Good job, Mom. Even if the meeting wasn’t planned, you lied.

This!!

Okay, we have a 14yo pregnant girl missing.
When exactly did she go "missing"? Last seen at midnight?
Where is her father? Other family members??
This is really strange.

What was she wearing?
Did her phone ping at her last location?
Did she have a phone?
Who really saw her last?
We need those answers, like every other case.

Perhaps they had planned to kill her. Perhaps mom had relations with him. Maybe he drove off to not involve her or because he didn’t agree with the idea. Long shot but something weird like this was definitely going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of the story where:

1. Mom is driving on a highway in Barberton, OH
2. A. attacks her while driving.
3. Mom pulls over on side of highway.
4. Louis Jakab pulls up behind her car
5. A. gets in Louis Jakab's car and they leave

We now have

1. Mom, A. and Louis Jakab agree to meet up at a Sheetz in Strongsville, OH.
This location is some 35 miles from where A.' mom said.
Also, this Sheetz is not right off the highway. You have to know where it is and/or plan to go there.

2. There was no attack. Mom went into the store to buy everyone snacks and drinks. Because that makes sense.
3. Louis Jakab and A. leave while mom is in the store.

I hadn't heard that the timeline changed but it would have had to considering the distance. Keep in mind she filed a report with the Akron Police department saying all of the original things. She didn't call the Strongsville Police at all.

Thank you for this! It helps clarify some things. I'm very afraid for AC right now. How can a mother of a 14 year old child be this evasive with LE? And since we basically only have mom's story, we actually know very little about all apart from any security footage.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

Not going to be to hard for them to hide out since such little coverage :(

Not going to be to hard for them to hide out since such little coverage :(
Since the location where they went missing has changed does anyone know who the lead LE agency is on this case?

A.' case was just on HLN's On the Story With Erica Hill so it appears to be getting more attention thankfully.

I am terrified for this young girl.

Something stinks in Kansas Todo, and it isn't just LJ. I don't know if A. has autism or not, but either way, she is just 14 years old!! She needs to be protected - especially against a known felon. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna
Back