Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to mention that a heart problem could make pregnancy dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTLY. She seriously needs medical care during this time. And I am not a big fan of abortion, but this might be one medical circumstance where it is in the best interest of the mother's health to terminate a pregnancy.

It really concerns me that this case has not garnered more attention. I've not seen anything here on our local news and LE believe they have left Ohio. From Strongsville to Youngstown, one could make a case that they were indeed headed to New York. But LJ appears to have family from FL to CA, not to mention any other acquaintances. If this were someone other than mom's cousin (and she hadn't protected him), I feel there would be so much more attention. Another poster mentioned the similarities to the Tad Cummins case. He was all over the news and didn't present near the danger that LJ does. MOO

Was it confirmed that the photographer mentioned in post #415 is in ND?

This is going to probably be my last response on this thread for awhile... I'm getting way too emotionally invested and the similarities between AC and myself at that age 10 years ago - especially after the second FB post - are too uncanny and are triggering a lot of not so great memories.

What I am going to say about the Ashleigh Banfield coverage and the new LJ info is this (I'm not claiming to be an expert, but most of this is FME as a masters student who's taken advanced psych classes and as someone who's lived in areas that are on their potential routes):

- If they are headed to North Dakota as the photographer post hints at, the usual route from OH to ND is through Columbus, Indianapolis, then Chicago, Milwaukee, cross the Minnesota border in Rice Lake or Black River Falls, then on through the Duluth area and straight through to Grand Forks. If they were indeed spotted in Youngstown, they might be taking the roundabout way through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to avoid the tollways in Illinois and Indiana.

- If they are trying to cross the border, one of the easiest places to cross is in rural Vermont into Quebec. I highly doubt they are taking that option, especially given what has happened to the last few missing fugitives who have tried to cross the border.

- About the little tidbit about AC identifying as bi on FB: this could definitely be the source of not only some family issues but a potential reason for the whole statement from the mom saying that the pastor is "not a good guy". I'm not sure what her church's general stance on homosexuality is, but it appears that she stopped attending the youth group around the same time that she posted that status stating that she is bi.

- Adding to the above point, that could very well be yet another reason (as if we needed more) for LJ to take advantage of her. According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center, 74.9% of bi women report being sexually assaulted at least once in their lifetime, which is almost 30% higher than the rate of straight women or lesbians saying the same. I know FME that coming out as bi or even questioning while in a relationship, especially one that is abusive and controlling, just the fact that you have the potential to be attracted to the same gender your abuser is attracted to gives them another potential weapon at their disposal to use against you.

- It appears that it's been confirmed that AC has been diagnosed with Aspergers or she at least has acknowledged that there was some kind of diagnosis. The video I posted three or four pages back has it exactly spot on. I know quite a few women that are in that spot on the spectrum and they are witty, sarcastic and you would NEVER know about their diagnosis unless they told you about it. There is this tendency (which I've noticed a lot with AC's SM posts) to overshare and ESPECIALLY to be overly trusting. Her other diagnoses of anxiety and ADHD go hand in hand with Aspergers (see video), and congenital heart conditions are often comorbid with ASD.

- In regards to the heart condition/surgery, I wonder if Mom didn't mention it because she didn't want it to appear that AC had TOO many issues - eg. pregnant and autistic is already a lot in many people's eyes. Given the other stuff that I've already mentioned above, there are many layers to both AC and Mom (and the sisters but I really don't want to get into that because we aren't supposed to sleuth them) that make this a lot more concerning than it was even earlier today.

Sorry this is super long winded, but I wanted to make sure everything I was thinking about was said before I close out this thread for awhile!

Was it confirmed that the photographer mentioned in post #415 is in ND?

#440 says the phone number traces to Berea, OH but a Google search of the business brings up a business in rural North Dakota. Looking at the FB page for the photographer in question and doing some cursory googling and looking at official Web site, it appears that they are ACTUALLY located in the Cleveland suburb of Lakewood. Youngstown to Lakewood is about an hour and a half AND THERE IS A ROUTE THAT GOES THROUGH AKRON/STRONGSVILLE!

I can't wrap my head around this...pregnant at fourteen?
Please find her.

Some catch up thoughts, maybe missed something in this misreporting -
1) Mom said they had taken her cell phone when they left. no Find My Phone attempt reported?
2) Not sure of the Sheetz camera, was it just the Mom there? How is it known that AC and LJ where there too, or was just her and AC/LJ somewhere else by then?
3) Route 80 goes through Youngstown (wow that's a bad pun) straight through PA to NYC.

This is the number that they’ve been asking people to use.

ad3515ca1b1552cc83098a35b63d4998.jpg

Catching up tonight..
This poster says Jakab took to her with the intention of getting her an abortion! I don't know if that is another statement from deceptive Mom though.

Back in January she made a reference to kissing and sex. (No kissing and "ew" in regards to sex). Now less than a year later she's pregnant? That seems really strange, quick turnaround without force being involved.
You'd be surprised at how quickly a 14 yr old can be manipulated into it, even one who was staunchly intending to save herself for marriage. :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Catching up tonight..
This poster says Jakab took to her with the intention of getting her an abortion! I don't know if that is another statement from deceptive Mom though.

Is there a official LE Missing post?

Some catch up thoughts, maybe missed something in this misreporting -
1) Mom said they had taken her cell phone when they left. no Find My Phone attempt reported?
2) Not sure of the Sheetz camera, was it just the Mom there? How is it known that AC and LJ where there too, or was just her and AC/LJ somewhere else by then?
3) Route 80 goes through Youngstown (wow that's a bad pun) straight through PA to NYC.

Ugh, I'm back. Can't stay away from this one as hard as I try :gaah:

With this Route 80 info, here is a potential timeline for them:

1) AC and HC leave their house in Barberton - 11:30 pm 12/3
2) AC and LJ leave Strongsville Sheetz - 12am 12/4
3) AC and LJ do photoshoot in Lakewood/Cleveland - morning of 12/4 (***NOTE: this is just a possibility, there is no confirmation a photoshoot actually happened***)
4) AC and LJ in department store in Youngstown and head south/east assumedly onto highway - 12/4 around noon

Given this information, there is good reason to believe they are outside of OH and could have left the country at this point. Since the endangered alert was only statewide, the likelihood of LJ dumping the car somewhere outside of OH is pretty high, and IMO they're in a different vehicle entirely with different plates. With the sheer amount of warrants LJ has, he's likely to have some criminal buddies that could have been able to assist him. IMO they're either still hiding out in OH or PA, went to NYC, or crossed the border into Canada/are somewhere in New England near the border.

Does anyone else know of other easy spots to cross the border into Canada besides those in Vermont? I know that the Peace Bridge in upstate NY is probably being more heavily watched with Logan Mott being caught there.

Ugh, I'm back. Can't stay away from this one as hard as I try :gaah:

With this Route 80 info, here is a potential timeline for them:

1) AC and HC leave their house in Barberton - 11:30 pm 12/3
2) AC and LJ leave Strongsville Sheetz - 12am 12/4
3) AC and LJ do photoshoot in Lakewood/Cleveland - morning of 12/4 (***NOTE: this is just a possibility, there is no confirmation a photoshoot actually happened***)
4) AC and LJ in department store in Youngstown and head south/east assumedly onto highway - 12/4 around noon

Given this information, there is good reason to believe they are outside of OH and could have left the country at this point. Since the endangered alert was only statewide, the likelihood of LJ dumping the car somewhere outside of OH is pretty high, and IMO they're in a different vehicle entirely with different plates. With the sheer amount of warrants LJ has, he's likely to have some criminal buddies that could have been able to assist him. IMO they're either still hiding out in OH or PA, went to NYC, or crossed the border into Canada/are somewhere in New England near the border.

Does anyone else know of other easy spots to cross the border into Canada besides those in Vermont? I know that the Peace Bridge in upstate NY is probably being more heavily watched with Logan Mott being caught there.

It would be the opposite direction but my son and his wife accidentally crossed the border when they went to Michigan from central Ohio :facepalm:

I am Canadian and cross often. Different points of entry. Depending where in Michigan I am going. Bridges, ferry's, tunnel all scan your passport. If no passport you are not getting across. I don't know of any easy entry points other than out west.

I've heard retired LE say that when they aren't all over the media asking for tips, it's because they think they've got a good idea of where to look. They say they think they've left the state but they aren't really pushing to get the information out nationally IMO. They've really said very little but I keep remembering the last thing the US Marshall said. They're very concerned about how this will end.

I've heard retired LE say that when they aren't all over the media asking for tips, it's because they think they've got a good idea of where to look. They say they think they've left the state but they aren't really pushing to get the information out nationally IMO. They've really said very little but I keep remembering the last thing the US Marshall said. They're very concerned about how this will end.

It’s certainly a possibility that LE has an idea of where to look but doesn’t want to show their hand. Even saying they don’t have any clues isn’t necessarily true. LJ is dangerous and the last thing they want to do is spook him. But I expect LE has identified family and prison friends he might contact and has also spread the word to LE in those locations at least. I really hope AC can be found without anyone getting hurt.

I noticed a lot of times (not always) when a child is homeschooled there are issues in the family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am way not caught up, but I need to respond to this.... WHAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! Homeschooling is not what it used to be. It is now what I call community schooling. Millions of kids are now homeschooled. And guess what... they beat the best and brightest high school in Academic Games. They took 2 of the 4 spots to go to State in Robotics. And on and on and on.

I homeschool my son. He's 8. I have a Masters Degree in Counseling and he is the most well adjusted human I know. We went to a play the other day and there were 50 spots for homeschoolers/ parents. Our section looked like glass. The school kids were crying, jumping on the seats, yelling..... the kids with us actually mentioned it.

Just for the record, people who generally don't feel like dealing with their kids send them to school. Every summer, tons of parents post about not being able to wait to get rid of their kids. I have seen a whole lot of abuse in my years of study, and guess what---- every one went to school.

My point being that kids that will be abused will be abused, no matter what. Kids are abused every day, cover up with a school uniform, put on a happy face and catch the bus. I have seen many more "issues in the family" from traditionally schooled children than home schooled children.

Just my opinion. Public service rant over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I doubt it too. Where is the protection order? Its not like those are hard to file. Either nothing ever happened or she didn't bother with charges because she A.didn't want to get him arrested for violating his parole. B. too lazy C.has a drug habit he helps support
Whoa!
Vail, I have ALWAYS respected your thoughts. You just proved that I should.
LJ sponsoring a potential habit makes a world of sense.
Glad you're here.

Catching up tonight..
WHY DO THE POSTERS KEEP CHANGING BY ADDING NEW INFORMATION

I am way not caught up, but I need to respond to this.... WHAAAAATTTTT?!?!?! Homeschooling is not what it used to be. It is now what I call community schooling. Millions of kids are now homeschooled. And guess what... they beat the best and brightest high school in Academic Games. They took 2 of the 4 spots to go to State in Robotics. And on and on and on.

I homeschool my son. He's 8. I have a Masters Degree in Counseling and he is the most well adjusted human I know. We went to a play the other day and there were 50 spots for homeschoolers/ parents. Our section looked like glass. The school kids were crying, jumping on the seats, yelling..... the kids with us actually mentioned it.

Just for the record, people who generally don't feel like dealing with their kids send them to school. Every summer, tons of parents post about not being able to wait to get rid of their kids. I have seen a whole lot of abuse in my years of study, and guess what---- every one went to school.

My point being that kids that will be abused will be abused, no matter what. Kids are abused every day, cover up with a school uniform, put on a happy face and catch the bus. I have seen many more "issues in the family" from traditionally schooled children than home schooled children.

Just my opinion. Public service rant over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Could not agree more with this post. Thank you!!

Wow!

I am wondering if the vehicle they have has some sort of tracking device or they are using their phones and they are being pinged, which is why LE is not begging for public assistance at this time and seem to have an idea where they are heading??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back