Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Moms pics looks like she's still trying to be young. She may be very immature.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ahem ok then.
Looking thru Mom;s groups she belongs to on FB, couple of interesting ones. And dad is also in one (dating?) too. This is the backdrop of parenting AC was exposed to IMO SMH

Been in both these cases from the beginning.

In MCET/TC case
1) MCET was homeschooled
2) Physically and sexually abused at home
3) Introduced into the formal school system
4) Taken advantage of by adult

In LJ/AC case
1) In formal school system
3) AC moved to homeschool

Not commenting on the value of homeschooling, both seem bright and articulate we all want to help save. Just SMH at the parenting they had. TC was a Barney Fife wannabe. This guy LJ is dangerous IMO

Lilibet,
Just noticed in the original post here -
msm reports that she is listed as an endangered runaway.
So many factors working against her... This case is such a nightmare.

1. Runaway label is a huge black mark
2. False alarms from mom - ugh!!!
3. If I were LE looking for LJ, I would be covert and discrete.

[emoji92] Where are you, A.? [emoji92]

Do you have a link calling her an “endangered runaway”? I’m just seeing “endangered child” but it doesn’t look official. So far it seems LE is just saying she is “missing” and believed to be with LJ, a fugitive, and may be in danger. They can’t say she was “abducted” or “kidnapped” because it appears she went willingly, based on both of her mom’s lies. Technically, she is a runaway, but I just don’t see LE using that term.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/12/11/police-still-searching-for-missing-pregnant-14-year-old-ohio-girl/

From the Ohio Attorney General's Office

Ohio Missing Persons
A. F. C. Endangered runaway

The difference I see in this case vs the MCET -TC case is that A. had already run away with LJ for two months and there was no news or charges made upon their return.

A. was apparently already pregnant when they returned, so there were plenty of reasons to charge LJ! What were the reasons he wasn't charged? Did Mom think he would just go away now that he had "had" A.? These people don't seem to be thinking in a manner as most people do. There is more to this backstory than is being told.

Another point about this home schooling. Exactly when has any homeschooling taken place? It has been reported A. was gone from September to Thanksgiving. She left again early December. So, when has there been time for school? I would say she has had zero schooling for this year.

Has anyone else come forward about the last time AC was seen? Is HC's story (storIES) all we know?
Too many of these "she vanished in the night " stories lately, and they don't turn out well.
MOO- HC and LJ did something with her together that night. And after reading his wannabe rapper reply on FB he did not ONCE say she is OK..it was a prime opportunity to say so but he didn't. He only did a half a $$ed performance about protecting her.
ETA Looking at his pics, the way he dresses and talks...he is a perv that looks and acts MUCH younger than he is to keep a teen girl hooked.

BBM

Is there a fundraising page set up yet? “Help Us Find A. because LE Is doing nothing” or something like that.
Do we have hints in MSM of outcry from any other family members? I don't FB, has anyone seen concern from other family members?

Do we know bio dad lives near or with mom and A., or is that where our sleuthing leads us?

Sorry if this has been linked or discussed, I follow too many cases and tend to lose track of details. TIA

Do we have hints in MSM of outcry from any other family members? I don't FB, has anyone seen concern from other family members?

Do we know bio dad lives near or with mom and A., or is that where our sleuthing leads us?

Sorry if this has been linked or discussed, I follow too many cases and tend to lose track of details. TIA

I have searched high and low on FB and not one page has been sent up for her.
From what I can tell she has both parents in the picture.

Mom is likely unable to do anything currently, dad hasn't posted anything in over a week and no pleas for AC to come home. Sadly, it appears her immediate family has accepted her departure (maybe immune from the recent 2 month absence). MOO. In the last couple of days (not prior) there are posts and pleas from what appear to be a 2nd cousin of AC's and that cousin's mother saying they are not going to stop looking and pleading with AC to come home.

Mom is likely unable to do anything currently, dad hasn't posted anything in over a week and no pleas for AC to come home. Sadly, it appears her immediate family has accepted her departure (maybe immune from the recent 2 month absence). MOO. In the last couple of days (not prior) there are posts and pleas from what appear to be a 2nd cousin of AC's and that cousin's mother saying they are not going to stop looking and pleading with AC to come home.
Well that's good to know she has some family who is taking her side and have her best interests at heart. Sometimes it takes perspective from a distance (outside immediate family) to clearly see what's going on.

Example: I was a runaway when I was 16. That was way back in the 1970s. I took off with my bf who was neither dellusional, deranged nor wanted by the law. I called the runaway hotline to let my GRANDMOTHER know I was okay. She always saw through everything quite clearly.

Thanks for that info, soanyway. Please keep us posted.

I couldn't agree more. Glad you had someone who could trust. Hoping the same for AC and there is family that is just distant enough from both sides to see the big picture here and not get sucked into the alliances. I fear what LJ may be willing to subject AC to for monetary purposes or if drugs are in play, putting her and the baby and even further risk. MOO

Well that's good to know she has some family who is taking her side and have her best interests at heart. Sometimes it takes perspective from a distance (outside immediate family) to clearly see what's going on.

Example: I was a runaway when I was 16. That was way back in the 1970s. I took off with my bf who was neither dellusional, deranged nor wanted by the law. I called the runaway hotline to let my GRANDMOTHER know I was okay. She always saw through everything quite clearly.

Thanks for that info, soanyway. Please keep us posted.

Runaway may be a black mark, but it is what she is, sadly. I think LE is being pretty quiet at the moment. I wonder if family has been told to keep quiet.

From the Ohio Attorney General's Office

Ohio Missing Persons
A. F. C. Endangered runaway

Thanks for the link. It’s an accurate statement, but I don’t think they are publicly calling her a runaway at the moment in MSM. All I see now is “missing pregnant teen” or words to that effect.

Been in both these cases from the beginning.

In MCET/TC case
1) MCET was homeschooled
3) Introduced into the formal school system

In LJ/AC case
1) In formal school system
3) AC moved to homeschool

Not commenting on the value of homeschooling, both seem bright and articulate we all want to help save. Just SMH at the parenting they had. TC was a Barney Fife wannabe. This guy LJ is dangerous IMO

BBM. We don't know that for sure.

Oh 100%.

If there is even the smallest hint of a runaway, that flyer or an article or picture, is not getting shared half as much as the others. They get over looked because people think they want to be missing, they bought it on themselves, they are not in any danger etc. When some of the most "in danger" people are the runaways. Yes, initially they leave by their own accord but where did they end up? Whose hands did they fall into? And lets not get started on Human Traffickers... they thrive off runaways who they can lure in with false promises and benefit on the lack of attention their victims missing status is receiving.

JMO in my experience as an advocate with a non-profit.

Another point about this home schooling. Exactly when has any homeschooling taken place? It has been reported A. was gone from September to Thanksgiving. She left again early December. So, when has there been time for school? I would say she has had zero schooling for this year.

SBM. Mom does NOT seem bright enough to homeschool, IMO. Her spelling and grammar are absolutely atrocious.

It could be possible that LE are handling this case differently because of how much of a violent past LJ has. Maybe they don't want people seeing AC and trying to get her or approaching them...??

Stumped.

ETA

The official poster from LE focuses mostly on LJ and adds, almost as a side note, that AC is also with him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This whole family situation is beginning to remind me of the Brittany Woods case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back