OH OH - Aliza Sherman, 53, Cleveland, 24 March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's crazy that he could say you can't talk to me without an attorney and then when he gets an attorney the attorney not have to respond to detectives. Could they not have charged the attorney with obstruction? Police should be able to talk to anyone they want through an attorney.

With the death of her ex husband this case will go unsolved. It is more than likely that he was the person who murdered Aliza. I was surprised to learn from reading this article that the ex refused all these years to cooperate with the police and they never had the opportunity to speak with him. Poor woman: she gets no justice.

It's crazy that he could say you can't talk to me without an attorney and then when he gets an attorney the attorney not have to respond to detectives. Could they not have charged the attorney with obstruction? Police should be able to talk to anyone they want through an attorney.
I agree- it doesn't seem right that a person of interest or suspect can get away with not speaking with law enforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back