Found Deceased OH - Alyssa Motsinger, 19, Cuyahoga County, 29 Nov 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Alyssa Motsinger is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She blue eyes and blonde hair. She also has a nose ring, gauge earrings, a moth tattoo on her thigh, and scars on both arms.

Police believe she may be suffering from suicidal thoughts and could be a harm to herself.

Law enforcement in Cuyahoga County searching for missing 19-year-old woman

2ZRLO4OX5BB5PF5MM3VWKPWNNY.png

Last edited:
No new developments. One Facebook comment suggests a possible sighting, but undetermined if the commenter officially reported it to the police or not.

Updating today to keep Alyssa in mind. Her family's Facebook posts regarding the disappearance have been deleted or protected from the public. No official word from police that Alyssa has been located.

Sad news...

Lakewood Police: 19-year-old woman reported missing has passed away
The Lakewood Police Department has confirmed a 19-year-old woman previously reported missing has passed away.

[...]

According to authorities, she may have been suffering from suicidal thoughts.

Lakewood Police told FOX 8 on December 9 that Motsinger has passed away. Her death is currently under investigation.

Expletive, expletive, expletive. I can't believe it.

Can't find any other local news reporting this update. Family Facebooks seem to be much more restricted now, likely in search of privacy. I don't doubt the update. Just wish we knew more. No comments on Alyssa's Facebook at the moment — it doesn't seem like the news has gotten out.

Sorry to resurrect this thread - Alyssa was last seen on the west end of our city, a little over half a mile from her home. Her parents had not seen her, so I doubt that she was found at home, but news reports did say that she had been found passed away in "a Lakewood home."

Her family has had a blue and purple ribbon tied around the tree in their yard since her passing. I drive by it often and think of her every time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back