OH - Amanda Berry, 17, Cleveland, 21 April 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
inmate gets four years for false tip on Amanda Berry:

A prison inmate has been sentenced to 4½ years after admitting he provided a false burial tip in the 2003 disappearance of a 16-year-old Ohio girl.

A judge in Cleveland sentenced 26-year-old Robert Wolford on Tuesday on his guilty plea to obstruction of justice, making a false report and making a false alarm.

Last summer, he tipped authorities to look for the remains of Amanda Berry of Cleveland in a city lot. He was brought to the location, which was dug up with backhoes.
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2013/jan/16/inmate-gets-4-years-false-missing-girl-tip-ar-1314996/

Amanda Berry has been missing for 10 years this month.

1EG0P1l.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/berry_amanda.html

Continued prayers for Amanda's loved ones. :please:

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus have been taken to Cleveland Metro Hospital. They are saying on TV that there is a third woman with them. And there are children.

Praise God!!!!!

I was afraid of them not finding them alive because it has been SO long.

I can't wait to hear this story. How did this Cleveland bus driver abduct 3 women and keep them captive? Not very far from where they went missing.

There were three women in the house, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight.
Michelle Knight was kidnapped at age 20 in 2000 and is now 32 years old. She is not as well known because she was an adult when kidnapped. They are now at the hospital (Cleveland Metro). And, can you believe this: the man who kidnapped them is a 52 year old man who was a former school bus driver!!

I'm stunned. So happy these girls have been found. So sad that they were where they were for so long. Thoughts and prayers going out to all of them.

My best friend works at Metro, but she's not on duty tonight. She got a mass e-mail from Metro basically saying those on duty should expect to go through extreme security measures in order to get to their stations tonight. They are rightly being very protective of these girls.

My husband is on vacation this week, but our church is only a few blocks down Lorain from where Amanda was abducted. He is on his way up to change the message on the sign to say Welcome Home Amanda, Gina, and Michelle. Such a happy day for Cleveland! We've prayed for these girls for so long!

Crying tears of joy that the girls have been found!!! It gives hope to so many of our missing cases!!!

Cleveland police: Missing teens Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus found alive, appear to be OK

Cleveland police said missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and a third woman were found in a west side house on Monday.

Hundreds of people gathered in the streets near 2207 Seymour Avenue in Cleveland, where the women were discovered. Cleveland police said Berry, DeJesus and Michelle Knight are alive, talking and appear to be OK.

Amazing....I am crying such tears of joy. I hope the girls (now women) can assimilate into their families, it will be very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member