OH OH - Ashley Summers, 15, Cleveland, 9 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://crimefeed.com/2015/09/can-he...l-missing-family-continues-searching-answers/
Ashley Summers was only a teenager when she vanished from her hometown in the summer of 2007. The FBI says the 14-year-old had had an argument with her mom before storming out of their house in Cleveland, Ohio.

Since then, the search has been on, and neither investigators nor her family have given up the hope of finding Ashley. In fact, earlier this year, the FBI plastered billboards up and down the East Coast.

Agents thought she may have been spotted at a Rhode Island ATM recently, but it was later revealed that it was not Ashley. The person in the photo appeared on the Rhode Island’s Most Wanted website, and although there were striking similarities, the FBI has ruled this lead out.
Investigation Discovery and it's TV show ''Disappeared'' shared this article on Facebook regarding Ashley's case. Are they planning to do an episode on Ashley?

@@screenshot.gif

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/ashley-summers

Ashley Summers ‘Disappeared’ episode premieres on investigation discovery tonight at 8/7c

[h=1]Disappeared: Ashley Summers Has Been Missing For Over 10 Years[/h]
CLEVELAND, OH — Ashley Summers was only a young teenager when she vanished from her hometown in the summer of 2007. The FBI says the then 14-year-old had had an argument with her mom before storming out of their house in Cleveland, Ohio.

Since then, the search has been on, and neither investigators nor her family have given up the hope of finding Ashley. In fact, the FBI recently plastered billboards up and down the East Coast.
Agents thought she may have been spotted at a Rhode Island ATM in 2015, but it was later revealed that it was not Ashley. The person in the photo appeared on the Rhode Island’s Most Wanted website, and although there were striking similarities, the FBI ruled this lead out. The unknown suspect in the photo was wanted by authorities for alleged theft and using stolen identities.
Read more: http://crimefeed.com/2018/04/can-he...l-missing-family-continues-searching-answers/

This is a rough one to watch. So many possibilities with the amount of time she’s been gone. Hoping for an ending just like the Cleveland Kidnappings. Stay strong, Ashley[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Is season 9 the new season that just started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribing to this thread and 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 for Ashley.

Forgive me if this has been discussed, but do we have any idea what the boyfriend said to police that they don't want to reveal?

Lately, my mind keeps going back to Ariel Castro. It just seems way too coincidental for the time period and way too obvious. Does anyone recall them doing any digging in his yard when they were searching for evidence? All I recall is them stating no human remains were found at the scene. If Amanda fought him, he may have killed her. I know the other girls said there were no other captives they were aware of, but he could have had them locked upstairs with Amanda in the basement and they would be unaware. If he killed her, he could have disposed of her body anywhere!

I go back and forth with this. I'm also curious about this boyfriend who we really don't know anything about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back