Found Safe OH - Barbara Raines & 2 Babies, Middletown, *Husband Threatened Her* 12 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm surprised that no other news stations have picked up this story yet.

Some SS from the Fox19 news video:

upload_2019-7-17_8-31-20.png
Clayton Raines

upload_2019-7-17_8-31-59.png
His car is a Maroon 2018 Toyota Corolla with Ohio Plates HSX8672

upload_2019-7-17_8-35-9.png
Barbara Raines -- No age is given but the video says she is a mother of 4. (I wonder where her other two children are?)

upload_2019-7-17_8-36-13.png
Another photo of Barbara - Noting her tattoo. That could help someone recognize her.

upload_2019-7-17_8-37-3.png
Another photo of Barbara with her 2 month old and 22 month old babies that are missing with her.

Why is this not an Amber Alert? Is the neighbor's account of him forcing her into the car questionable? Do police not believe Barbara sister's statement that he threatened to kill her and kill himself? Do they think she went on the run with him and her two babies willingly?

It's baffling that we have no police statement yet... I hope they are all ok.

MOO

Family worried Middletown woman may have been abducted by estranged husband

I don't know which side is telling the truth here, but photos of the police report and CR's brother in the hospital are worth more than a thousand words IMO:
upload_2019-7-17_13-49-57.png

upload_2019-7-17_13-49-22.png

Plus, the reporter was reporting info from LE about there being a warrant out for felonious assault. This is a dangerous man with a potentially deadly weapon (his vehicle). If he will run down his own brother (twice) over an verbal argument, then no one in his path is safe right now. If anyone is harboring him/them, I hope the harborers get arrested as well. If anyone has seen Barbara and/or her babies they should do the right thing and call police right away. MOO.

I don't know which side is telling the truth here, but photos of the police report and CR's brother in the hospital are worth more than a thousand words IMO:
View attachment 193800

View attachment 193799

Plus, the reporter was reporting info from LE about there being a warrant out for felonious assault. This is a dangerous man with a potentially deadly weapon (his vehicle). If he will run down his own brother (twice) over an verbal argument, then no one in his path is safe right now. If anyone is harboring him/them, I hope the harborers get arrested as well. If anyone has seen Barbara and/or her babies they should do the right thing and call police right away. MOO.
You are always the voice of reason! I hope LE finds them soon. This guy needs to be locked up for a long, long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back