Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has been determined but was the used this summer by the residents? If so, was it still open? On the news there us a photo of him floating on a raft. Do we know where he was found, in the water, close to the pool?

This is my conclusion too, based on what is currently known.

I think police interviewed many people over the days he was missing and the person responsible perhaps realized in the course of these discussions that if Braylen is never found, the suspicion is never going to go away and things could go even worse for them. So, perhaps not understanding that pool water is different from other kinds of water, they made a panicked and not very well-thought out decision in the hopes that the death could look accidental on some level.
Yes that is what I am considering as well
JMO

I was on the fence until Braylen was found in the pool.

I heard the 911 call and IMO I'm still unsure if someone said 'I killed him, but I can relate.

I woke up one morning to find my 6 week old son dead. I was screaming on 000 'I've killed my baby' over and over.
When asked about it during the interview by police I told them the truth - I'm his mother I'm meant to keep him alive, I failed.

If one of my kids went missing now I would probably say the same thing. I would also be acting a lot different than Braylens mother has been.

Anyway I wanted to share this in case it helps with any case that may come up.

So sorry for the loss of your son.

Quote RSBM

I am very sorry for your loss.

What I find difficult to fathom is if a true accident or unintentional situation occurred with Braylen that 911 wasn't called right away. Seeking help is just instinct, such as with accidental drowning.
Something else happened, IMO.

I heard the 911 call and IMO I'm still unsure if someone sai[/QUOTE]
I think it could be a red shirt in the drone footage. You have to remember it's soaked in water so it's probably going to appear dark.
Some original details are from 911 call and the clothing description seemed confused. So could have been red, blue, ??

Yes and no COD in that one yet either from what I’ve read
JMO
Yeah, this is interesting because COD supposedly must be on there for death certificate to be issued.
But last night I saw HOMICIDE rulings on ME reports that still didn't have cause, manner, of death and tox screen not finished. It's Ohio, not Texas, but still makes me rethink this. If it's ruled homicide I'd think you could get arrest warrant?
It's MB case so anymore we'll keep on that thread but just let you know there's some change in progress at ME's when it seemed stuck.

I was on the fence until Braylen was found in the pool.

I heard the 911 call and IMO I'm still unsure if someone said 'I killed him, but I can relate.

I woke up one morning to find my 6 week old son dead. I was screaming on 000 'I've killed my baby' over and over.
When asked about it during the interview by police I told them the truth - I'm his mother I'm meant to keep him alive, I failed.

If one of my kids went missing now I would probably say the same thing. I would also be acting a lot different than Braylens mother has been.

Really sorry for the loss of your child

IMO someone moved Braylen's body, no matter how hard that may be to understand, which clearly makes this case one of murder or else TPD, TFD, FBI, volunteer searchers, sniffer dogs and cadaver dogs are all the most incompetent groups ever seen in the midwest.

I believe LE was telling the truth when they stated the pool was searched numerous times by numerous groups. I believe there is no way a body was missed earlier, even if it was somehow concealed in the pool. All MOO.

Body found believed to be Braylen Noble - 5 PM Update

IMO someone moved Braylen's body, no matter how hard that may be to understand, which clearly makes this case one of murder or else TPD, TFD, FBI, volunteer searchers, sniffer dogs and cadaver dogs are all the most incompetent groups ever seen in the midwest.

I believe LE was telling the truth when they stated the pool was searched numerous times by numerous groups. I believe there is no way a body was missed earlier, even if it was somehow concealed in the pool. All MOO.

Body found believed to be Braylen Noble - 5 PM Update

Searchers, dogs , LE up to federal child abduction experts. But don't forget helicopters, drones, and not to be offensive but in this circumstance, not even vultures or flies being attracted.
And it's getting real hard to discuss because it keeps leading back to the beginning which was just as unlikely as it was at the end.

Agree--with most perps, that is what they would do....but the pool was NOT a better location if trying to keep his body hidden in this case.

I am just trying to figure out the "WHY" he was moved there.
Did someone want him to be found ?? Remorse ?? OR because they did not realize it would become a national social media case and once realized how many people knew about him missing, decided to move him where he would be found?? not thinking clearly for sure.
OR
They figured pool had already been searched multiple times, it was being drained and probably ready to be closed with cover put over it, that he wouldn't be found until next spring when they open pool up for the season ??
But then, he would have been found as pool cover was being put ON.
UGH-- I just don't understand why as nothing makes sense except possible remorse.
Either way, I am glad they did and he was found.
He deserved way better than this.
It doesn't make sense to you, because you are in a normal state of mind.
If a person kills a child, they are most likely panicky, desperate and scared, so who knows how screwed up their thought process is.

Several years ago my 16 year old cousin jumped off the top of a 3 story building. She survived but was left with serious injuries that required years of reconstructive surgery. There was also a large indentation where she landed in the dirt. As a matter of fact, the emergency personnel had to dig her teeth out from the dirt from the impact. I can't imagine a 3 year old being able to land that fall with no injuries and be able to wander off without any help? That doesn't make any sense. He would have been injured and unable to remain hidden for the several days he was missing. If that really happened, he would have still been laying out there injured and stunned when they went to find him. It takes a minute to get your breath back also. Seeing him struggle on the video riding a tricycle makes me believe he would not have been able to land that fall, get up and disappear on his own, without help. IMO.

Several years ago my 16 year old cousin jumped off the top of a 3 story building. She survived but was left with serious injuries that required years of reconstructive surgery. There was also a large indentation where she landed in the dirt. As a matter of fact, the emergency personnel had to dig her teeth out from the dirt from the impact. I can't imagine a 3 year old being able to land that fall with no injuries and be able to wander off without any help? That doesn't make any sense. He would have been injured and unable to remain hidden for the several days he was missing. If that really happened, he would have still been laying out there injured and stunned when they went to find him. It takes a minute to get your breath back also. Seeing him struggle on the video riding a tricycle makes me believe he would not have been able to land that fall, get up and disappear on his own, without help. IMO.

If you look at the pictures of the building in this case it's not completely impossible. The bottom floor is kind of sunken into the ground so it's more like 2.5 storeys and there is grass all around the bottom underneath. Link to post with picture for reference Found Deceased - OH - Braylen Noble, 3, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020 *nonverbal* So it's not really like jumping off the top of 3 storeys. I'm sorry about your cousin, hope she's ok now.

If you look at the pictures of the building in this case it's not completely impossible. The bottom floor is kind of sunken into the ground so it's more like 2.5 storeys and there is grass all around the bottom underneath. Link to post with picture for reference Found Deceased - OH - Braylen Noble, 3, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020 *nonverbal* So it's not really like jumping off the top of 3 storeys. I'm sorry about your cousin, hope she's ok now.
Under the window he reportedly went out of there is a large HVAC unit.

In the remotest possibility he did fall and remain uninjured,he would have either been too shocked to move or would have been crying loudly.
Given his known disabilities,he would not have been able to move far without being seen.

Perhaps, but if you mean the door to the apt, he would then have to make it down the stairs and the heavy common door at ground level. His physical balance and fear issues (tricycle) might make that too challenging.
I really don’t understand the fell outta window story and why she’d say that unless she expected trauma , I mean heck he snuck out would be easier when my soon was 2 knew enough to sneak down the stairs with a broom and use that to take the hook off the door. Recently I was at a friends who has a non verbal Down syndrome child and saje can sneak out with the best of them. She could of been on the balcony and the gramma went to the washroom and he snuck out would of been my first thought not he fell out a window that story that just made it not feel right

OK so I've regained my suspiciousness and my cynicism is back, with help from very logical posters posting about the impossibility of various scenarios that might exclude foul play. I'm still open to gross negligence though and like others have suggested, drowning in a bathtub as a possibility. I'm still not sure though why falling out a 3rd story window was created as a cover story when so many other possibilities would seem more believeable. Covering up injuries, possibly, for sure. But from the get go it seemed implausible.

As always with these types of case, I'll wonder (even though we're at this point not allowed to sleuth), did Braylen's mom have a man in her life? We know the bio dad was not in the immediate picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xutehosaulle