Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont jump to blame police. There was bloody blanket FBI confirmed hadnt been in woods before. There was a hole dug and two by four, hadn't been there first search
There was a pool search with tools with some LEO in water some on edges and dogs. No body then
Is it possible someone waits till areas are searched, then drops evidence in places already cleared?
Reporter said that the pool drain had not been checked when divers went in Friday :confused:o_O

Isn't the pool drain covered ? Every pool I have seen has a drain cover with slots - so I don't see how he could have been in the drain itself?
JMO

ETA
VGB - Pool and Spa Safety Act Compliant Large Area Pool Drain Covers

drain images
commercial pool drain - بحث Google
What I heard watching the live was that pool and drain were searched Friday and many other times threw out the week by the search group the fire dept ect . There’s a young guy in a grey track suit guess he’s been there everyday the reporters seen him the guy says he saw mom and brother in the woods and he told le what he saw and that’s what started today he was on both live reports today and reporters recognized him . This is so sad . That lil man deserved better then this

This is interesting. First I’ve seen that it was drained. Hmmmmm. BBM

“By Wednesday afternoon, authorities returned their attention to the complex swimming pool, which has been drained for days already, taping off the area around the pool and covering it with tarps. A short time later, police confirmed they had found the body of a child they believed to be Braylen Noble.”

Police find body of a child believed to be Braylen Noble after days-long search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member