Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braylen Noble's death investigation update | wtol.com Atleast some news stations haven’t forgotten this little one

Thank you for the update on this. I hadn't forgotten about Braylen but sadly, had forgotten his name so kept trying to search the threads with no luck.

Honestly, based on the no update, I'm not sure what I think. It sounds like they still don't have toxicology? Although it doesn't seem plausible or possible, I lean towards this being an accidental death.

Although it doesn't seem plausible or possible

Quote RSBM.
It doesn't seem plausible to me, either (that he got himself into the pool, that no one found him in it for days). It's like a huge puzzle piece is missing, and it's so huge, you can't figure out how it went missing.

Hopefully next year there will be an official update that helps it all make sense somehow.

I don't see how in the world it could have been accidental He wasn't just wandering around before he ended up in the pool
Despite everyone struggling to accept it, the current evidence does not rule out him having been in the pool the entire time. I still don’t think I can point people to an unofficial source, but what I’ve seen has convinced me that there were thick, dark debris in the center of the bottom of this pool, and the timing of his body coming to the surface and the condition described in the scarce autopsy notes that have been released are not inconsistent with drowning.

Despite everyone struggling to accept it, the current evidence does not rule out him having been in the pool the entire time. I still don’t think I can point people to an unofficial source, but what I’ve seen has convinced me that there were thick, dark debris in the center of the bottom of this pool, and the timing of his body coming to the surface and the condition described in the scarce autopsy notes that have been released are not inconsistent with drowning.

This is why I said "implausible" and not "impossible."

Because they can say the pool was searched all they want, but it wasn't fully drained quickly.

1) Is it logistically difficult to fully drain a pool quickly?
2) Was there debris? Was it murky?
3) If there was debris at the bottom of the pool, it could have obviously hidden evidence. They would have known that.
4) So was the ball dropped as far as searching the pool?

And 5) How possible was it he got through the fence surrounding the pool on his own?

JMO.

It's 6 months tomorrow that they found this little one. still no charges no updated autopsy just crickets where's the justice jmoo

It is really starting to feel like victim blaming in this thread when people continue insinuating that there is something unreasonable about charges not being brought. If LE have determined that there is no evidence that a crime occurred in this situation then it is reasonable to conclude that this was a tragic accident.

I hope that if it really was a tragic accident (hard to fathom how that could be, but there are strange things in this world) LE would come out with details for the public so that people can get closure AND be aware of whatever series of events led up to it, to make sure no other children are endangered in the future. Like, if this happened because children can get out the apartment doors easily and access the pool area, that needs to be addressed publicly, IMO.

I would also say, however, that there have been other child death cases recently where LE were very tight lipped for more than a year, released no info, weren't apparently making any progress, and then suddenly arrests were made with serious charges. We are impatient for justice in whatever form it might take but sometimes it just takes a long time to build an appropriate case against the guilty party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo