OH OH - Brooklynn Suzanne Short, 34, Middletown, Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 262086 oh Middletown Brooklynn S Short missing since 6/7/2019 she is 34 yrs old has a big dimple in her chinView attachment 262087

Is there a link to something from law enforcement or an official site such as NamUs regarding this case? You'll need more than a missing person's poster or your thread might be closed or deleted by a mod. I can tell you care about this case. Here's the link how to start a thread:
How to Start a Missing Person Thread and other thread edits

OK< she has been re3ported as missing. And news reporters did an article:

Middletown mother putting up flyers for missing daughter: 'I am not going to stop until I find her’

December 25, 2019 ·

#StillMissing Brooklyn Suzanne Short, 33, Tytus Avenue, Middletown, OH. October, 2019.
12/24/19
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - On Christmas Eve, Michelle Agee says the best present she could receive would be having her daughter home again.
But that’s exactly the problem, she doesn’t know where her daughter is—and she hasn’t for months.
Brooklyn Suzanne Short, 33, was reportedly last seen by Agee’s husband in October on Tytus Avenue in Middletown. Agee says she was wearing a backpack and had blue hair.

Agee describes Short as having a big dimple in her chin, long hair and profound cheek bones.
She also admits Short , a mother herself, has a drug problem.

“My daughter suffers from the opioid addiction that’s killing our nation,” she told FOX19 NOW. “She wanted to stay with me, and I wouldn’t let her. I tried tough love and I told her she couldn’t stay.”

That was in May. At the time, Short told her mother she was living in a tent.

Agee describes Short as a ‘social butterfly.’ She says her daughter is typically very active on social media. These days, though, there hasn’t been any activity on her social media accounts at all.
Now Agee has resorted to more analog tactics.

“I’ve walked and walked and walked, and knocked on so many doors and hung up so many flyers," Agee said. “I talked until my voice was gone. I am just now getting it back. I am making phone calls. I haven’t stopped.”
And she says she won’t stop.

"I know in my heart that if my daughter saw one of these flyers she would not hesitate to call me because she would not put me and my mom in this kind of pain,” Agee said. “She loves too much and too easy to make us hurt like we are hurting right now. There is no way that if she has seen any of this, that she would not call me.”

A missing person report has been filed with Middletown Police.

If you’ve seen Short or have any idea where she could be, contact the Middletown Police Department.
https://www.fox19.com/2019/12/25/middletown-mother-putting-up-flyers-looking-missing-daughter-i-am-not-going-stop-until-i-find-her/

FOX19.COM
Middletown mother putting up flyers for missing daughter: 'I am not going to stop until I find her’

This is going to be a difficult case. If she was living in a tent for awhile, but has now gone off grid, and has not reached out to her Mom to ask about her child, then she is in a bad place.

Could she just be ashamed and not want to talk to her family now?

OK< she has been re3ported as missing. And news reporters did an article:

December 25, 2019 ·

#StillMissing Brooklyn Suzanne Short, 33, Tytus Avenue, Middletown, OH. October, 2019.
12/24/19
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - On Christmas Eve, Michelle Agee says the best present she could receive would be having her daughter home again.
But that’s exactly the problem, she doesn’t know where her daughter is—and she hasn’t for months.
Brooklyn Suzanne Short, 33, was reportedly last seen by Agee’s husband in October on Tytus Avenue in Middletown. Agee says she was wearing a backpack and had blue hair.

Agee describes Short as having a big dimple in her chin, long hair and profound cheek bones.
She also admits Short , a mother herself, has a drug problem.

“My daughter suffers from the opioid addiction that’s killing our nation,” she told FOX19 NOW. “She wanted to stay with me, and I wouldn’t let her. I tried tough love and I told her she couldn’t stay.”

That was in May. At the time, Short told her mother she was living in a tent.

Agee describes Short as a ‘social butterfly.’ She says her daughter is typically very active on social media. These days, though, there hasn’t been any activity on her social media accounts at all.
Now Agee has resorted to more analog tactics.

“I’ve walked and walked and walked, and knocked on so many doors and hung up so many flyers," Agee said. “I talked until my voice was gone. I am just now getting it back. I am making phone calls. I haven’t stopped.”
And she says she won’t stop.

"I know in my heart that if my daughter saw one of these flyers she would not hesitate to call me because she would not put me and my mom in this kind of pain,” Agee said. “She loves too much and too easy to make us hurt like we are hurting right now. There is no way that if she has seen any of this, that she would not call me.”

A missing person report has been filed with Middletown Police.

If you’ve seen Short or have any idea where she could be, contact the Middletown Police Department.
https://www.fox19.com/2019/12/25/middletown-mother-putting-up-flyers-looking-missing-daughter-i-am-not-going-stop-until-i-find-her/

FOX19.COM

Thanks Katydid23.

I wish she'd make it home by Christmas.
Brooklynn Suzanne Short – The Charley Project
Details of Disappearance
Short was last seen on foot on Tytus Avenue in Middletown, Ohio sometime in late October 2019. She has never been heard from again. She was homeless at the time of her disappearance, but did stay in touch with her family, and was very active on social media. Since her disappearance there has been no activity on her social media accounts.

Short's mother reported her missing on November 21, about a month after she was last seen. She left behind five children. Few details are available in her case.

short_brooklynn2.jpg
short_brooklynn3.jpg
short_brooklynn4.jpg
short_brooklynn9.jpg
short_brooklynn7.jpg

I'm working on making a YouTube video about the death of Lindsay Bogan and Middletown's missing women. Initially didn't think Brooklynn could've been connected but research into the In memory of Lindsay Bogan Facebook group (it initially was for finding Lindsay) shows that Brooklynn was friends with Lindsay Bogan. She posted & commented fairly frequently in the early goings of the group then abruptly stopped partway thru November 2015. The posts didn't really add any info to the case as the majority of them were about raising awareness and how much she missed Lindsay and hoped she'd come home.

Them being friends obviously doesn't mean the cases are in any way connected but it's certainly curious...and just sad tbh.

Where are you, Brooklyn? I'm worried about her. Even if she chose to walk away voluntarily to live in a tent, she could have had an accident or met with foul play after she left. Her mom seems pretty sure that Brooklyn would contact her. :( I wish more was being done to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back