Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And that alibi for BH is the reason that the DT is now heavily pushing that theory of the girls being moved from the location and returned hours later. They want to nullify that alibi. IMO
Exactly. They want to move the timeline for a time when RA has a alibi and BH hasn't a solid alibi (probably for a time when his alibi is he was at home). Also BG don't look like any of the odinists. They want to suppress the video too.

Exactly. They want to move the timeline for a time when RA has a alibi and BH hasn't a solid alibi (probably for a time when his alibi is he was at home). Also BG don't look like any of the odinists. They want to suppress the video too.

The bridge video?

Is there any evidence they do want in? :D

The bridge video?

Is there any evidence they do want in? :D
Yes, they want the State to be punished for late discovery and one of the things they want is to supress Libby's phone data and BG's video. I don't blame them for trying. I understand it's their job trying to supress things which aren't good for their client. BG's video isn't good for RA because the timeline, the clothing, a girl mentioning a gun, the 3 witnesses, etc. IMO

RPurdy ISP met with BH in 2018 looking into the case regarding the Odin Angle as him (BH) being a subject matter expert among others. He had been told BH had been cleared so didn't treat him like a POI.

At the 47 minute mark to the linked Murder Sheet above.

MOO

I thought this was huge IMO, NMcL asked Murphy on cross if during all the course of his investigation, had ever been able to prove BH or the other POI's that Click, Murphy and Ferency suspected, were in Delphi during the time of the murders and Murphy stated "NO".

At approx the 53 minute mark in the same linked Murder Sheet Podcast above.

Woopsie on that one. I think a lot of T Click's testimony is going to come under deep suspicion or not allowed at all.

JMO

"The thought of them being removed and returned is preposterous."

I agree. So why are the DT so invested in this narrative, that the girls were taken from the area but then returned sometime later? Especially when it does not make a lot of sense...

I think the only reason they are so invested in this potential scenario is because they don't have an alibi for RA during the key times---1:30 to 3:30 pm----but the Odinists do have an alibi for that window of time.

...but if they can move the actual murders until a more convenient time for the defense theory, they can give RA an alibi and take the Odinist leader's alibi away.
Agreed IMO. They can't place RA away from the scene of the crime at ToD, so need to have the girls be elsewhere at their ToD.

Any news on yesterday's afternoon motions hearing? What topics were discussed & granted/denied or taken under advisement?
TIA :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove