Found Deceased OH - Bryan Kyle Bridgeman, 30, left w/ someone to buy a video game, Nelsonville, 4 Jun 2021 *arrests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m not sure where the investigation is at this point or if they have moved on. I know they did search some areas after tips in the beginning, but perhaps they just don’t have enough solid to go on right now…who knows.

My understanding is that they're still following any leads that they get but there is nothing solid enough to base a formal search effort on at this time. It isn't too much longer until hunting season and I'm hoping hunters may stumble across something.

Person last seen with missing Nelsonville man is in jail in Alabama | NBC4 WCMH-TV

A man arrested in Alabama is said to be the last person seen with Bryan Kyle Bridgeman before he disappeared from his grandmother’s property near Nelsonville in early June.

Paul “PJ” Coon Jr., 36, is currently held without bond by the Houston County Sheriff’s Office. He was admitted to jail on October 05, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.

According to an indictment of Lindsay Coon Woolever, PJ Coon’s wife, who was arrested on September 16, 2021, in Nelsonville: “Bridgeman was with Paul Coon, Jr. (PJ Coon) on foot walking down Matheny Road. Bridgeman has not been seen since then.”

A body has been found in Bryan's home, believed to be Bryan.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — Authorities believe they have found the remains of a Nelsonville man whose disappearance has led to drugs and weapons charges.

Bryan "Kyle" Bridgeman, 30, was reported missing by his grandmother in early June days after he was last seen on Matheny Road with Paul Coon Jr., a federally convicted felon.

The investigation into Bridgeman's disappearance has led police to Alabama and South Carolina and to charges in connection with a so-called drug ring that uses unemployment money to buy drugs in Columbus.

Nelsonville missing persons investigation leads to drug case, human remains found

Body of missing person Bryan Kyle Bridgeman found near Nelsonville | NBC4 WCMH-TV LE is saying that it is him- it's been in several outlets but this is the first that I came across. This is the outcome that all of us locals knew was coming, we just wanted his grandma to be able to bury him.
TY!
“NELSONVILLE, Ohio (WCMH) — The remains of missing Nelsonville man Bryan Kyle Bridgeman were found Wednesday near his residence.“

Would be interesting to know where “ near his residence” since there was supposedly extensive searching there.

If more is published, please let us know.
One more article. No specific location.
Human remains discovered near Nelsonville

Ugh this whole thing is so sad. Bryan was found to have died by suicide.

What? So this violent felon hands Bryan a gun (for what reason exactly?) and he just happens to shoot himself in the head right then? Yeah.. I ain't buying what they're selling.

What? So this violent felon hands Bryan a gun (for what reason exactly?) and he just happens to shoot himself in the head right then? Yeah.. I ain't buying what they're selling.
I agree. It's very strange the way they explain it. I understand why the guy would wnat to run away afterward it Bryan had indeed shot himself, but I don't understand why Bryan would? Plus if you handed someone a gun and then they moved it toward themsleves wouldn't you try to intervene?

The suicide story is not being given credence locally. There is a lot of discussion on the issue on FB that can't be linked- if you search Bryan's name it may come up.

The suicide story is not being given credence locally. There is a lot of discussion on the issue on FB that can't be linked- if you search Bryan's name it may come up.
hm. i searched & didnt see anything

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice