Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could some of you go to http://www.opp.ca/ enter the site and click on investigations click on unsolved crimes and check out FOR INVESTIGATION
G.H.Q. Special Circular 03-06 at the bottom of the page (sorry they don't allow a direct link) could some of you compare the reconstruction to carries photos? I see some similiarities but am not sure

case no:331ufon doesnt fit discription of time of death etc..
309ufdeu looks more like her,but it is not her either.

sosorry said:
case no:331ufon doesnt fit discription of time of death etc..
309ufdeu looks more like her,but it is not her either.

try: G.H.Q. Special Circular 03-06 at the bottom of the page

I believe that the whole drummed story on Messer's mothers property was used to get NEW MEDIA ATTENTION, that someone needed to get back into the headlines. After all, she knew about it almost 2 years prior. I bet if Debbie wanted them to search, they would start digging with no questions asked

The most hilarious statement yet: I just had to respond

The last excavation for Carrie Culberson's remains was definetly not a publicity stunt. In fact her mother, Debra Culberson was told by someone other than the authorties that the digging was going on (on Friday, April 30th) to be exact. They had been out there for two days already when she found out. Also, in reference to these constant ridiculous statments about searching and having written material. THe last time I checked the police do not move on any property to search without what is called a search warrant. Please read up on your materials as to what that item is. Debra Culberson did not know of anything being on the property, she had heard what was a rumor (like a lot of the content of Vince's website) which was later confirmed by a police informant who still "corresponds" with Vincent Doan (the convicted murderer of Clarissa Ann Culberson). Knowing the Culberson family personally and not because I'm a sister (that was funny, thanks for the compliment), I know if she had any reason to suspect something she would've had William Peele and Rick Moyer allover that probably quicker than you all could violate a copyright policy by Court TV.
As always everything we do is within the confinds of the law.

Materials to back up my statement(s) just made here:

Memorial Postposted (April 30th due to excavation)
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/3255219/detail.html

Search Warrant Unsealed revealing police informants - Not Debbie Culberson - that of a friend of Vincent Doan
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/06/17/loc_culberson17.html

Lanie:
I wanted to post that material about Carole Sund but I didnt think it would be appropriate in this thread and I wanted to tell folks about the show that is going to air that caused the Carole Sund Foundation. I'll check out the Jury Room.
Thanks again

Just wanted to say Thanks to Ms. Nancy Grace from Court TV for attending the POMC (Parents of Murdered Children) this weekend and supporting the family of Carrie Culberson and for supporting us both on tv and off for during the trials and tribulations of Ohio V. Doan. A very cool lady in my opinion.

I keep thinking that someone from Blanchester knows the answer to a lot of the questions about Carrie. They know about what happened to her, or where her body is. Maybe they didn't know at the time, but have somehow learned of it. It is probably information that they wish they didn't have. Something that they regret learning. They have their own reasons for not stepping forward. But they do wish that people would quit talking about the case, so they could try to forget what they know. I would guess that even though they want to forget, that they can't help reading about the case, and listening to find out what they authorities know. I wonder if they read this thread? by now they are pobably wishing there was someway they could go back in time and prevent themselves from learning what happened. they may wonder if it wouldn't be easier to just report what they know and get it over with. They are probably tired of knowing, and of the guilt of not telling.

findcarrie don't you have info in your dreambook about how to report this information anonymously?

Websleuths is not the place to argue what has been posted on the Culberson or Doan Websites. It is not a place to advocate your personal agendas. Any further posts along this line will be deleted without notice and appropriate actions taken.

findcarrie said:
That's a great idea. Perhaps I can keep this thread for news only and not have to be aggrivated to death anymore.

In fact delete anything that is posted that doesnt have a news link to go with it.

WS Moderators will determine what is and is not allowed. "We" will moderate the Thread .

(Please note- I said rumor- not fact) That Carrie's disappearance is not the first disappearance with Baker family connections. Has anyone else heard this? What I heard was that there was a previous disappearance of a woman who was no longer wanted/or was in the way. I have heard this a couple of different ways. Just curious to know if anyone else may have heard something similiar?

We usually try to keep this thread open for factual information that includes a news article to back up the statements that are made. The town is small where Carrie disappeared and many rumors and suggestions are floating around on both ends of the spectrum. We need to find "Carrie" and that's all there is to say. Whoever is responsible for her disappearance or anybody else's disappearance for that matter, will be held accountable to someone much larger than you or I. Some feel that they have already been held accountable in a court of law (which is their opinion). We can only hope that God will reveal Carrie's whereabouts to her family when he's ready so that she can be given the proper burial (because facts support that Carrie is dead).

Also if anybody has information that they wish to share that they feel is pertinent to Ms. Culberson's case. They are asked to contact the Clinton County Sheriff's Dept. 937-382-1611. This is how we can ensure 100% that the information is followed up accordingly. Thanks for writing in. :twocents:

WithoutATrace said:
We usually try to keep this thread open for factual information that includes a news article to back up the statements that are made. The town is small where Carrie disappeared and many rumors and suggestions are floating around on both ends of the spectrum. We need to find "Carrie" and that's all there is to say. Whoever is responsible for her disappearance or anybody else's disappearance for that matter, will be held accountable to someone much larger than you or I. Some feel that they have already been held accountable in a court of law (which is their opinion). We can only hope that God will reveal Carrie's whereabouts to her family when he's ready so that she can be given the proper burial (because facts support that Carrie is dead).

Also if anybody has information that they wish to share that they feel is pertinent to Ms. Culberson's case. They are asked to contact the Clinton County Sheriff's Dept. 937-382-1611. This is how we can ensure 100% that the information is followed up accordingly. Thanks for writing in. :twocents:

It is always nice when new members sign up. And I am happy to hear your point of view. I do believe however that the same rules apply for all threads and all topics as well as all posters.
Could you give me the link related to your post on "Kristin Smart 19 Missing since May 25th, 1996"
The link related to the comment :

#15 Yesterday, 09:08 AM
WithoutATrace
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2004
Connection? I was curious if anybody ever looked into the disappearance(s) of Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford and if that man (I forgot his name, Rex Crebbs maybe?) who is in jail now could have possibly been involved with Kristin Smart's disappearance?............

No link and no facts. Only more questions for that case. But questions are not allowed to be posted here right?

mysteriew said:
It is always nice when new members sign up. And I am happy to hear your point of view. I do believe however that the same rules apply for all threads and all topics as well as all posters.
Could you give me the link related to your post on "Kristin Smart 19 Missing since May 25th, 1996"
The link related to the comment :

#15 Yesterday, 09:08 AM
WithoutATrace
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2004
Connection? I was curious if anybody ever looked into the disappearance(s) of Rachel Newhouse and Aundria Crawford and if that man (I forgot his name, Rex Crebbs maybe?) who is in jail now could have possibly been involved with Kristin Smart's disappearance?............

No link and no facts. Only more questions for that case. But questions are not allowed to be posted here right?

This is "webSLEUTHS". You can't "sleuth" without asking questions. Questions are good and welcome as far as I know.

imo

Juliana said:
This is "webSLEUTHS". You can't "sleuth" without asking questions. Questions are good and welcome as far as I know.

imo

that is what I thought. it is good to know that not everyone will object if I continue to ask questions.

mysteriew said:
(Please note- I said rumor- not fact) That Carrie's disappearance is not the first disappearance with Baker family connections. Has anyone else heard this? What I heard was that there was a previous disappearance of a woman who was no longer wanted/or was in the way. I have heard this a couple of different ways. Just curious to know if anyone else may have heard something similiar?
Interesting. Where did you hear this rumor? Do you live in the area?

But I am not from Blanchester. I guess this "rumor" has actually been going around for a while, but I have just heard it recently. Being in small towns, the rumors "fly", die out, then get started again.

mysteriew said:
But I am not from Blanchester. I guess this "rumor" has actually been going around for a while, but I have just heard it recently. Being in small towns, the rumors "fly", die out, then get started again.
I used to live in the Cincinnati area and am familiar with the case. It would not surprise me at all if this rumor is true....Quite scary, I must say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234