Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
budda-fly said:
I did a search of Messer's in the Ohio Inmate Search, and I found William David Messer, and it states that he's still incarcerated for "Weapon under disability" charge. . . There's a lot of Messer's in there, and some from the surrounding area ... sounds like a great crew ...

:bang: Perchance are the Doans/Baker/Messer clan somehow related? Makes you wonder maybe Vince accidently in a fit of anger murdered Carrie, Traceyboy helped him clean up the body and/or other things and then buried her on the property of Mr. Messer. Maybe Mr. Messer wasn't involved but 'knew' about it and maybe there is a code among thieves and/or murderers that you don't squeal on them because you will get their fate. Maybe they did this knowingly in the though that by chance if Vinceyboy was arrested, charged and convicted, whatever sentence he got would someday down the road be challenged and the finger pointed at Mr. Messer 'showing doubt'..and then they couldn't figure WHO did it. That way Vinceyboy would then get his second trial (yeah..when hell freezes over). I think these boys have a criminal mind and put it all together. I think their fan club also knows this and will continue their reign of harrassment, intimidation and/or other things to stop folks from agreeing and supporting Carrie and Debra Culberson. I also think this is what is leading their charge to attack the memory of Carrie and every moral fibre of Carrie's Mom Debra. They will stop at nothing. Does that make sense?

:dance: I for one am glad that he is in JAIL.

All of you who are interested in this case, dont forget to watch the System tonight @ 8 p.m.. Carrie's story will be on. The System comes on Court TV.
I'm not impartial, but watch it so you can see who Carrie was. I dont want us to loose focus of what has brought us here in the first place.

findcarrie said:
All of you who are interested in this case, dont forget to watch the System tonight @ 8 p.m.. Carrie's story will be on. The System comes on Court TV.
I'm not impartial, but watch it so you can see who Carrie was. I dont want us to loose focus of what has brought us here in the first place.

:clap: TV and VCR are programmed for 8:00 since I won't be home. I and others shall be watching. BTW, have you seen the OC posters that have shown support for you and Carrie on your site? Let me know and I will let the others know. Thanks alot.

Char...
You mean the people who have written in about all this mumbo jumbo? If I'm wrong, send me a link. I havent seen much in the last few days. I've been trying to do a few things for Ms. Patrice and I havent been active on this board as much.

Thank you for your information and everybody else who has went to bat for our reputations which seem to be on the line all day long. LOL

findcarrie said:
Char...
You mean the people who have written in about all this mumbo jumbo? If I'm wrong, send me a link. I havent seen much in the last few days. I've been trying to do a few things for Ms. Patrice and I havent been active on this board as much.

Thank you for your information and everybody else who has went to bat for our reputations which seem to be on the line all day long. LOL

Jill: The folks I was talking about were the supporters from OC and the Missing thread that drove Vince and his supporters off the CTV Boards. I asked them to respond to your site for support for you and for Carrie and her mom. Others are still asking for the link which I happily supply them. BTW. I use the labels on my letters..all 500 a week of them that I send out. Take care.

Budda, I am from the area and know a bit about both families. There is no way I would voice an opinion about either family. I can just state the facts I know to be true, to maybe help clarify who is who. I would like very much to know where Carrie is, simply because she was a part of someone's family.

findcarrie said:

Thank you for letting us know! Im programming my TIVO immediately!

I got to this case knowing nothing about it,having no knowledge or association with any of the "players" and reading everything (includ. the tacky,and thats putting it nicely,Innocent" site) and I am 100% comfortable saying that the correct men are in jail for this crime and I feel theres more people who should be in jail for their direct knowledge/cover up of this crime AND the fact they likely know where Carries body is buried.

Until Carrie is found her family will have no peace,they are in my thoughts and prayers.

It's great to see that after so many years, that there are people, even in other states that care so much. I am from near the area where this all took place. There has not been one time when I entered Blanchester, when I didn't think of the Culberson family. I can only begin to tell you that everytime I have been in Blanchester, how often I wondered if there are more places to search for more clues. Blanchester never seemed that big until you can't find someone. Then it suddenly seemed the biggest place on earth. Like many, I will always keep an eye out for anything, that may lead to finding Carrie Culberson. I don't care who has said anything about what kind of person she was, or her family. She was a human being just like everyone else. I have not been perfect in my life either, but if (God forbid) anything should ever happen to me, I would hope and pray that people didn't turn their backs on me and tell stories about my teenage years. I would pray that there are people just like FindCarrie that would keep my spirit alive and keep looking for me. Regardless of how many boyfriends I had, or that fact that I drank at bars (like most girl's in their 20's do). My prayers go out to Culberson family and FindCarrie. Keep up that great work! Don't let your spirit and work go. :) I hope that someday soon, the Culberson family will get to have peace and bring Carrie, as well as her spirit to rest.

Carrie was not a drug user, or any of those things she's been called. She wasnt Mother Teresa and nobody is trying to say she was. Some of those photos they were showing of Carrie, for example the one of her with the cheerleaders or riding on top of the car were when she was 17. When Carrie disappeared, she was 22 years old. These were used to show the viewer's who Carrie was. Why is that every time something comes on to remember this young woman, somebody over THERE has to come out and say something so stupid, such as... look at her face... she was a drugee.

Folks this is an attempt to discredit anybody who questions what happened. I want to know how many of you can see what is going on? Do you see what I have been complaining about for the last two years?

Carrie we love you and we WILL keep looking for you until we find you!!!
FindCarrie
www.findcarrieculberson.com

Carrie was not a druggie! FindCarrie, I have seen the torture that has went on for years. Not on the computer either. I have heard the rumours and things that people have said. It is just plain sick. I can only imagine the pain the Debbie Culberson has had to pursue just by having to stay in the town. How can she leave though? She would probably feel as though she left her daughter behind. I hope they find Carrie soon so that Debbie can just get out of there and get away from the pain and torture. I will help in any way that I can to find Carrie. After all of these years, Debbie should not have had to accept what goes on, or learn to live with it. It is just plain disgusting. I would just stay away from that site from now on. It will not do anyone any good to read it. Stay strong! You are a great person FindCarrie.

I missed the first 10 minutes or so of the Court TV show last night, but immediately I knew that I had seen it before. I have no doubts that her boyfriend and his brother are guilty. Its too bad the brother won't be locked up for life too. If his supporters think that the Innocence Project is going to help them, they're just as stupid as they look! LOL They don't seem to want to hear what I posted the other day - i.e., the IP ONLY deals with cases where DNA is involved and this doesn't apply to their case. Moreover, an attorney needs something to work with in order to win a new trial. There's nothing here.

Court TV is about the only one who still airs a show every six weeks about Carrie. Dateline did a show called "without a trace" but of course they only air those one time (most of the time). Final Justice aired something on her last year but I believe they are not airing that show anymore. Anyway, before all this new stuff started, I had thought about trying to get Carrie's story into a few women's magazines such as Glamour or Cosmo to target the young women who read them and let them know about the dangers of domestic violence and that they can get away before it's too late. That is something I am still going to pursue but I am going to wait because we are still waiting on the these test results. We need to give Debbie some room to process all this and to think clearly before taking on this task.

Also, Carrie has new mailing address lables as of today. They dont have the black line incasing the information. I thought it would be easier and more variations of lables would work with them for anybody who wishes to help us circulate her information.

Carrie we will keep looking for you until you are found!!!
FindCarrie

How can they say that he is guilty then? No DNA, no hard proof, just speculation and 3rd party stories…not my idea of guilty beyond a shadow of doubt…especially when one of the prime witnesses stated to the press afterward that they lied on the stand, one other had to be hypnotized, another one had a drinking problem, and another one was already serving time for his own crime? Come on, you buy into all of this? It would not be the first time that the justice system and people were wrong. Put your self in those shoes and walk a mile before you pass judgment on a situation that you were NOT there to be an eyewitness of what happened. :doh:

bobbijo69 said:
How can they say that he is guilty then? No DNA, no hard proof, just speculation and 3rd party stories…not my idea of guilty beyond a shadow of doubt…especially when one of the prime witnesses stated to the press afterward that they lied on the stand, one other had to be hypnotized, another one had a drinking problem, and another one was already serving time for his own crime? Come on, you buy into all of this? It would not be the first time that the justice system and people were wrong. Put your self in those shoes and walk a mile before you pass judgment on a situation that you were NOT there to be an eyewitness of what happened. :doh:

Bobbijo, this is an opinion forum. We're here to give our opinions. See how that works? As for "walking a mile," my family waited 11 long years before my sister's body was found, so I'd say those shoes are just about worn out. All we can do here on this forum is to read what's available from the trial, watch the television shows about the case, etc. It was the jury's decision to find him guilty and they did so. They had all of the information and people in front of them and heard it all. The way the system works is once a defendant is found guilty, the ball is in their court and they then must prove that they are not. The so-called "supporters" of this guy won't answer any questions. What are they afraid of? They go around threatening and harassing anyone who doesn't swallow every word they have to say, but they refuse to answer even the most basic questions about this case. As for being an "eyewitness," I must assume you weren't one either, but that doesn't stop you from speaking about this case, does it? Why is it ok for you to do so, but not me?

Hello findcarrie,
I have been reading this thread for the past two weeks, and finally decided to post. I admit, I haven't seen the Court TV special, nor any other programs on Carrie, but I have visited the findcarrie website, and I also think that the right people have been convicted of her murder. You don't need to argue with Vince's supporters, don't stoop to their level. People see them for what they are. I hope that Carrie's family will finally be able to put her to rest.

I wanted to share this with the board today if you dont mind.
I happened to go into a shop today in my town and my mother and I was looking around, because they were going out of business.

We found some angel statues with long dark hair and she was holding daisies in both of her hands. Carrie had a tattoo of a daisy and she liked them. For those of you on this board who missing loved ones or murdered for that matter, you know the meaning of angel statues. It is especially hard to find a dark haired angel. Most of them are blonde. Anyway, what this post means is that Carrie and her story has touched so many people. People who didnt even know her. We bought every one of those angels. My family and several of my friends now collect every daisey because it reminds us of Carrie. Everywhere there is a reminder of Carrie. So she is missing, but she is NOT forgotten.

If her story can change one woman's life and get her to safety, then she didnt die in vain. I hope you'll think of Carrie the next time you see that dark haired angel or a daisy.

We love you Carrie & we will continue to look for you until we get you back!!!

FindCarrie

I was saying to put yourself in the shoes of the convicted. How would you feel per say if someone accused you of something that you did not do and you were found guilty with no hard evidence? I am sorry to hear about your sister, but I am glad you had the chance for closure.

As for the system, I was always told and taught that the people were innocent until found guilty. In my opinion, no one is truly guilty unless they have hard evidence. I just do not think that they should convict some one on hearsay and speculation of what happened. As for the jury, at least two of them have said that they based their decision on one comment or the other, not hard facts or evidence. To me, that says that they could be wrong on their decision.

As for being an eyewitness, no I was not and I wasn’t trying to get you to stop talking about it, I was just questioning your hatred for someone that you can not be 100% sure that he is guilty because you weren’t there. I guess I just don’t understand why people can pass judgment on those people unless you actually saw it or hard evidence that they did it. I guess I would not make a great jury person; I would probably make a better defense attorney. Maybe I am too trusting in the greater good of the human race and all of this hatred that is out there in this world is heart breaking.

I am not posting to start any kind of debate on who is right or wrong; I was just trying to get people to stop hating and think about things objectively and logically, then if you still feel the same way that is your prerogative. I just feel that people should not attack one another. You may find yourself in need one day and need that persons help for some reason or another.

bobbijo69 said:
I was saying to put yourself in the shoes of the convicted. How would you feel per say if someone accused you of something that you did not do and you were found guilty with no hard evidence? I am sorry to hear about your sister, but I am glad you had the chance for closure.

There's no such thing as closure. Even if they catch whoever killed my sister and execute him, there will never be closure. I love the way people throw that word around.

As for the system, I was always told and taught that the people were innocent until found guilty. In my opinion, no one is truly guilty unless they have hard evidence. I just do not think that they should convict some one on hearsay and speculation of what happened. As for the jury, at least two of them have said that they based their decision on one comment or the other, not hard facts or evidence. To me, that says that they could be wrong on their decision.

The guy was "found guilty." If you have a problem with the way the system is, I suggest you write to someone who can change it.

As for being an eyewitness, no I was not and I wasn’t trying to get you to stop talking about it, I was just questioning your hatred for someone that you can not be 100% sure that he is guilty because you weren’t there. I guess I just don’t understand why people can pass judgment on those people unless you actually saw it or hard evidence that they did it. I guess I would not make a great jury person; I would probably make a better defense attorney. Maybe I am too trusting in the greater good of the human race and all of this hatred that is out there in this world is heart breaking.

What makes you think I have any hatred for this murderer or his family? What I have a problem with is that they feel they have the right to come here to this forum and not only do they NOT answer any questions put to them by the membership, but they attack our posters. Also, you may be interested to know that eyewitnesses to crimes are not as reliable as you may think they are. There are many many cases where there is no hard evidence and a conviction is obtained. The Peterson case, for example, is entirely circumstantial. All prosecutors wish for their cases to be wrapped up in a neat little bow, but things just don't work that way. I'm not privy to all of the information from this case nor have I read the transcripts, but I have enough faith in our system to believe that it works well in the majority of the cases and if I had a dime for everyone in prison who said they're innocent, I may be richer than Bill Gates.

I am not posting to start any kind of debate on who is right or wrong; I was just trying to get people to stop hating and think about things objectively and logically, then if you still feel the same way that is your prerogative. I just feel that people should not attack one another. You may find yourself in need one day and need that persons help for some reason or another.

Again, if you want to see hatred, you're at the wrong forum - try this one:

http://books.dreambook.com/freevincentdoan/main.html

Oh and by the way Bobbijo, you don't have to worry about getting banned here like your friends did as long as you can control yourself and post within the rules. Unlike your buddies, we don't mind answering questions. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluthersuzyC