Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Char said:
:clap: I just wanted to say thank you to the vincentdoanclones that have finally succeeded in getting another place closed on CTV for Carrie Culberson supporters. They have in turn created names and new names for themselves gone on to the Missing Persons/FindCarrie Culberson thread and started calling names and swearing and all sorts of stuff. CW has had to shut it down because of it. YOU folks can't shut down this thread or FindCarrie's, nor my mouth supporting her and her family.

We shall continue to discuss and support Carrie and pray and fight to keep Vincent Doan behind bars. I for one hope when Tracey gets out that he slips up and leads the police to Carrie's body.

Thanks again LP for keeping this clean.

Char, I'll be happy to keep it clean, but I won't let it be used as a tool for either side to use as a message board for personal fights. If you want to talk about the case, please do so, but you're going to have to leave the fighting at the door.

LP Moderator said:
Char, I'll be happy to keep it clean, but I won't let it be used as a tool for either side to use as a message board for personal fights. If you want to talk about the case, please do so, but you're going to have to leave the fighting at the door.

Thanks!! I deleted my post.

bobbijo69 said:
I was saying to put yourself in the shoes of the convicted.
Put yourself in the shoes of the victim and victim's family.

bobbijo69 said:
In my opinion, no one is truly guilty unless they have hard evidence.
That's what Vince and his clan thought too. I'm just glad to see that the murderer and some of his accomplices were held accountable.

bobbijo69 said:
I guess I would not make a great jury person; I would probably make a better defense attorney.
From your posts, I don't think that you are remotely qualified to be a defense attorney. I do however think that you are a defense attorney's dream juror.

In my opinion, Vince murdered Carrie. His family members helped him dispose of the body, car and all evidence. Vince is where he should be. Tracey should have gotten a longer sentence, and his father should have been convicted for his role in the coverup.

It is ludicrous to think that Carrie's family and friends would find comfort in convicting the wrong person of her murder.

I think Vince's supporters need to stock up on stationery and stamps because Vince is never getting out of prison. I just hope that he is suffering as much as he made Carrie suffer during her last moments.

Just a quick question for anyone to answer. How many appeals does Mr. Doan get to try to get a new trial? I know he used one up. I for one hopes he does not have 9 lives since Carrie only had 1.

I am still awaiting answers on my questions about Vince's drug use, his history of violence and the offchance that he will step up and take responsibility for his actions.

tybee204 said:
Those of you that support those convicted of murder really need to rethink your strategy. Your current antics do not help your cause at all. Perhaps you can elect a spokesperson that is both intelligent and articulate to be a voice. If your presentation everywhere mirrors the one you have presented on this board, your loved ones will with out a doubt spend the rest of their lives in prison. Kind of like the old saying, "With friends like you , who needs enemys?"
Well said.

Char said:
Just a quick question for anyone to answer. How many appeals does Mr. Doan get to try to get a new trial? I know he used one up. I for one hopes he does not have 9 lives since Carrie only had 1.

I am still awaiting answers on my questions about Vince's drug use, his history of violence and the offchance that he will step up and take responsibility for his actions.

I haven't studied the case, but he should have two federal court appeals - one for trial court errors and one for the writ. If they can show any new evidence, that would be the time. Of course, if he loses both of those, they can try to take it further, but I would assume unless something is horribly, horribly wrong (and if that was the case, the lower courts' rulings would give us a clue), the higher courts will refuse to hear the case.

Vincent Doan has one appeal left. I can tell you what i know about the case but if I dont have an article to back up that allegation, I will be accused of something else. So I cant answer that about the drugs or past abusive relationships. There was a prior charge against him for allegly shooting his friend in the face for having an affair with his girlfriend. The charges were reduced and he got of jail. :bang:

findcarrie said:
Vincent Doan has one appeal left. I can tell you what i know about the case but if I dont have an article to back up that allegation, I will be accused of something else. So I cant answer that about the drugs or past abusive relationships. There was a prior charge against him for allegly shooting his friend in the face for having an affair with his girlfriend. The charges were reduced and he got of jail. :bang:

Good afternoon Findcarrie. I have had this discussion with you previously. I was waiting to try and talk to the "other side" to see if we could have a rational question and answer period on this issue. They have yet to respond. I have also linked them to information that you helped me with last week. They have yet to respond to ANY of my questions. They were asked here and on CTV which by the way was finally unlocked this afternoon.

Thanks for all your help folks. I appreciate it.

:banghead: I am again waiting for an explanation and/or answer from the Doan/Baker Family on questions that were raised here and elsewhere. They are going back and forth between websites and not answering anything but misconstruing what was asked by posters here and on CTV. Just remember, two wrongs don't make a right and LP Moderator has made an effort to clean up the "trash" from both sides. I am requesting you come here, answer questions, and then report ACCURATELY to your website what was ACTUALLY said here and on other forums. I for one would appreciate any insight that you could/would give. YOU seem think we were slamming Vince's mom when in fact we weren't. Those threads are still here "asking" about her and Vince's history, not accusing and pointing the finger like you were about Mrs. Culberson. Fair is only fair. YOu can only whine and play victim for so long when Findcarrie, Mrs. Culberson and others here have asked you again to talk and answer civil questions. I guess you don't want to either? Too bad for your part.

Do keep in mind that two of the supporters have been banned here for violating the TOS, so those two cannot respond. However, they both have my email address and I'd be happy to relay any informative email that they may wish for me to post here on their behalf. I won't have them here so that they can simply say horrible things about the family of this girl or about her activities before her murder. Anyway, I know they all read here constantly, so contact me if you have information you want posted about the case.

I can't remember which one it was, but I never got a response after the notification of the termination email to them. If they could have offered an explanation for their behavior or an apology, I might have given them a second chance. I don't like terminating memberships here and it would have been nice to have their side of the story presented. However, I won't offer a soap box for either party. There must be a give and take discussion, not speeches.

:mad: It's been nearly two months since they began digging at Jarrod Messer's . How long could sifting through two buckets of dirt possibly take? Is everyone down at forensics on vacation?

Char said:

In respo"questions" you say no one will answer, I believe I read the answers to all of the questions that have been asked, but the replies were conveniently erased along with alot of other responses.
NO VINCENT DID NOT DO DRUGS
NO VINCENTS MOM WAS NOT ABUSED
NO VINCENTS MOM DID NOT DO DRUGS
NO VINCENTS MOM DOES NOT GO TO BARS, SHE DOES NOT DRINK
NO VINCENT WAS NOT ABUSED AS A CHILD.

I'm sure this is not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

basic2871 said:
In respo"questions" you say no one will answer, I believe I read the answers to all of the questions that have been asked, but the replies were conveniently erased along with alot of other responses.
NO VINCENT DID NOT DO DRUGS
NO VINCENTS MOM WAS NOT ABUSED
NO VINCENTS MOM DID NOT DO DRUGS
NO VINCENTS MOM DOES NOT GO TO BARS, SHE DOES NOT DRINK
NO VINCENT WAS NOT ABUSED AS A CHILD.

I'm sure this is not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

Sorry, until I "see" differently myself from the original poster that posted it I will not believe what you have said. As an FYI< LP Moderator does not conveniently delete anything unless it was baiting, intimidation and harrassment. So until I see the above questions of mine answered by the offending poster, I shall ignore what you have to say. Thanks for the try though.

I'm at a loss to try and figure out why the supporters of this man have any reason to think that anyone here is afraid of the "truth." We have no personal stake in this case and if its true that he's innocent, why does anyone think that it would bother us? We're here to discover and learn about cases of interest. So, please, please, please, get off the "you're scared of the truth" b.s. bandwagon and just talk about the case.

I would be very interested in hearing actual evidense that could be presented in Court to overturn this conviction. Dueling families on forums and message boards will not make a lick of difference in a Court of Law.
Any successful appeal would require meeting a hugh challange.

Im not interested in who is using drugs or partying at a local tavern on Saturday night. Who goes to church or slept with who .

What clear and consise evidense, if any, does the Attorney's of the convicted murderers have, that would come close to meeting such a hugh challange as to throw out the verdict of 12 jurors?

Tybee, good question. Unfortunately, they will not be answering any questions. I've posted part of a post from their "official" website:

Afternoon all,I have a request and its totally up to each individual.I know I said I was boycotting the "other sites" but you know that darn curiousoity that us humans have to deal with got the better of me.I read the websleuths post's today and my request is this ,do not answer their questions,they are baiting us.It does not matter nor is it revelant the questions they are asking about family matters ,was Priscilla abused ,did someone do drugs ,did Lawrence go to church with his fly open -who the flip cares ,it does not matter in this case .They are a bunch of curiousoity seeking misfits who thinks this all matters when in fact it matters the least.We have too many "victims" already ,why do they want to encourage others to be one also.NO ONE NEEDS TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION THAT IS CHANGELLED BY THOSE PEOPLE

It seems that we've discovered just whose "afraid of the truth."

That the Doan/Baker clan would actually get together with findcarrie and a few others and get a good moderator that was fair (LP) and actually go piece by piece information that was used to convict Vincent Doan leaving the personal crap out and actually debate the information. I think that they would see that NOT the whole town of Blanchester, the state Court of Appeals and now the high court is against the DoanBaker Clan. They should realize that they can't harrass, initimidate or threaten the high courts who disagreed with them and went with the evidence. I think if they took their blinders off they would actually see that Carrie was a victim of this thing and not Vincent. IF they didn't have the chip on their shoulders they would see that the anger directed toward Vincent was anger of what he did and that Carrie was the victim that didn't ask to be murdered. Carrie was someone's daughter, someone's sister/cousin. I for one don't see how you can take away the emotion from it.

Here is yet another discrepency that I am going to clarify for this board. Carrie Culberson's bank account was never active any more after August 29, 1996. She had made a transaction a few days before to pay a car payment and it overdrew the account by about $13 dollars if I remember correctly. It could be off two or three dollars. The bank account did not have any money in like they are trying to tell you that it did. Those records were shown to the jurors during the trial. She has no paper trail of this alleged $3,000 dollars that Vincent Doan supposidly gave her.

He also went in to work on August 29th at 7:00 a.m. and clocked out 30 mins later and did not return. Phone records show that he called the salon where Carrie Culberson worked at around 11:30 a.m. when he asked to speak to her and said he was on his lunch break - she was also missing. He was not at work on this day but for 30 mins. This also goes with the testimony of Deseree Grueber who was Carrie's boss at the salon - she testified to this.
Vincent Doan also told Lori Baker that he was on his lunch hour when she saw him in town in the car he wanted to exchange with her later on August 29, 1996 because somebody was coming to "look" at the vehicle and he wanted to clean it up. Somebody testified from the junkyard where he was employed that he wasnt there but 30 mins on the 29th. That statment is untruthful. NO items were ever given back to the family from the CRX because it has never been found. That includes a car tag.

Thank you

Char,
I dont understand the need nor the purpose of the Victims Family debating facts with Family of the Convicted. The only facts relavent are those presented in Court. The facts presented justified the Conviction of both suspects according to a jury of 12. To date that conviction stands. Nothing is a fact untill presented and argued as evidense.

If the Convicted Murderers Attorney's have evidense that exonerates those convicted then lets see it. The Court apparantly saw none as to date the appeals have been denied. And those convicted rightly remain in prison.

Unless or untill something is argued that exonerates the Convicted Murderers in the eyes of the Court, then that is exactly where they are gonna sit regardless of who argues what on a internet guestbook. Carries family appears confident that the right people are in prison and the DA got a good conviction. The facts have already been argued in a Court of Law. To continue dialog with the family of the convicted muderers just gives them a podium to continuosly defame the VICTIMS charactor.
My advice is to shine them on and focus your energies on providing information and education so other young women may avoid this trap of abuse and not befall Carrie's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric