OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
May 3rd- Charlotte Trego and Temeka Lynch Both Disappear

Charlotte Trego-Missing
Tameka Lynch-Found Deceased
Wanda Lemons--Found Deceased
Shasta Himelrick-Found Deceased (I don't think this was suicide)
Tiffany Sayers-Found Deceased

All had some connection/knew each other. Is it possible C Trego was somehow coerced or forced into being the nexus of this?

Wanda Lemons is still missing.

I saw that too. Very interesting!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can't find anything on whether he's incarcerated or not. Nothing about a trial either, wonder if charges were dropped?

I can't find anything on whether he's incarcerated or not. Nothing about a trial either, wonder if charges were dropped?
They might just be questioning him for now. Might also be them gathering charges, I dunno! Lol

They might just be questioning him for now. Might also be them gathering charges, I dunno! Lol

I mean for the previous kidnapping and assault.

Ohhhh. Yeah, I don't understand that. Unless he got probation

He doesn't appear to have spent much time in jail at all!.

2/18/2013: Greenfield man sentenced in Scioto County
http://highlandcountypress.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=20&ArticleID=16883

I also came across this June 2015 arrest. Charged with OVI. (first on the list at link)

Crime Reports: Chillicothe Police
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...cords-crime-reports-firemedic-calls/71139326/

June 28, 2015: Chillicothe, it’s time we stepped up
Read more: http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...2015/06/28/chillicothe-time-stepped/29397465/

Our first opportunity comes Monday, when law enforcement officials will gather with members of our government, religious, and business community in a show of force against the darkness that has overtaken us. They’ll meet on the steps of the Ross County Courthouse and announce a new resolve to combat the ills we face.

They’ve created the plan, but we have to help. We can start by showing up, en masse, to the courthouse and showing them we are truly behind them. We need a crowd so big that everyone — but particularly the drug dealers, pimps, and criminals — must take notice.

At 2 p.m. Monday, it’s time to take action. It is time for the residents of Chillicothe to begin to take their town back. We’ll see you there.

At 2 pm. I may be able to finagle a way over there and check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 28, 2015: Columbus, Ross Co. to Broaden Scope to Find Missing Chillicothe Women
Read more: http://www.abc6onyourside.com/news/...o-Find-Missing-Chillicothe-Women-155512.shtml

CHILLICOTHE (Michele Newell/Sean Rowe) -- A joint news conference by the Columbus Division of Police and Ross County Sheriff's Office Monday is expected to detail expanding efforts to find women who've disappeared from the Chillicothe area.

"The agencies will be kicking off a joint initiative alongside businesses, social services, faith-based groups and the families of the missing and deceased women," the Chillicothe Police Department posted to its Facebook page Sunday.

June 28, 2015: Serial killer fears sparked after 4 women found dead, 2 others missing in Ohio
Read more: http://wfla.com/2015/06/28/20750/

Counties in southern Ohio have been plagued by a drug epidemic fueled by heroin. Ross County, where Chillicothe is the county seat, has one of the higher drug overdose death rates in the state, according to the Ohio Department of Health.

While Ohio averaged 13.9 overdose deaths per 100,000 from 2007 to 2012, Ross County had 23 overdose deaths per 100,000 during those same years.

Autopsy results have not been released in Sayre’s death, although authorities, which include local and county law enforcement and the FBI, are investigating it as a homicide. Sayre was buried on Thursday, and another news conference is planned for Monday.

local OH forum indicates a MTP(TP) was seeing Trego when she went missing--same person has battery record for beating up a prostitute in his car, and is allegedly from near Bainbridge

June 28, 2015: Serial killer fears sparked after 4 women found dead, 2 others missing in Ohio
Read more: http://wfla.com/2015/06/28/20750/

I dunno. Massachusetts is having a heroin epidemic and as far as I know we don't have an epidemic of murdered and missing women. Overdose deaths, yes. People left at the doors of the emergency room, yes. Not murders.

(I'll be catching up on the rest of the thread as I have time. I don't usually follow SK cases but for some reason this one worries me.)

The killer seems to be active in Apr/May and Nov/Dec. Are there any annual events such as carnivals, festivals (music, art, etc.) car shows, sporting events that occur in the area during these times of the year? The killer could be someone who follows a 'circuit' like a carnival worker, food truck operator, artisan since the disappearance dates seem to follow a pattern. Someone who travels and needs to aquire drugs, whether for personal use or to lure vulnerable women with drug addictions, would have a connection in every town, IMO. LE needs to up their night patrol in the areas where these women went missing.
If his next victim is not until NOv/Dec I will be really creeped out!

moo

I've read that some serial killers are periodic -- certain times of the year, or events, or just their own needs, trigger the need to kill.

Maybe the killer's mom was a prostitute, so he hates prostitutes who are mothers. Maybe his mom's birthday or other special date in his life is in May or November.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1
Back