OH OH - Cincinnati, WhtFem 35-60, JD# 3067, silky PJ bottoms w/“Schrader”, gray top, hair clip, May'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not that being dead isn't bad enough, but I didn't see anything about the body being burned. Was your title supposed to be partially buried, or did I miss something in my reading? TIA

It’s right under where I quoted.

The kids saw the partially buried body and notified an adult in the Alston Park apartment complex.

It’s right under where I quoted.

The kids saw the partially buried body and notified an adult in the Alston Park apartment complex.
I saw that, but you had put partially burned. I was just wondering if it was a typo or if I had missed something.

ETA: Thanks, I never trust my eyes totally these days.

Kids find body while playing outside in North Avondale

Cincinnati police were called to the 400 block of Glenwood Avenue to investigate what they called a "suspicious death" around 5 p.m.
I was wondering if it could be Joshua Wright. He went missing February 2nd of this year. his truck was found in the driveway of an abandoned house I believe on Fergus Street a couple days later. It was reported in the news that someone contacted the family anonymously and said that he was dead but that they would never find his body. I am also personal friends with one of Timothy Stanton's uncles. He went missing in Cincinnati September 30th 2014.

Has there been any update on this body? My brother in law has been missing since 2/2/2018 (Joshua Lee Wright) the news broadcasted this as a Male Body recovered and the Corner has stated a Female and then to a separate family they stated not a liberty to say if it is male or female. Does anyone know the sex of the recovered body?

Police investigate after man's dead body found partially buried in North Avondale

“Police aren't saying much, but it is known that a man's body was found in the 400 block of Glenwood Avenue.”

Was wondering why news said male, corener said female body then not at liberty to say. But the news has not updated if they made a mistake. When a loved one is missing and prosumed to be deceased, they can’t rule unidentifiable bodies out if the proper information on sex of found remains is not provided. I don’t even know who I call to get a clear answer into the sex of the remains

Melissa Gregory, Namus Rep has posted today about this case on FB. It is now in Namus

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP50691

Female, White / Caucasian
Date Found - May 31, 2018
Location Found - Cincinnati, Ohio
Estimated Age Range - 35-60 Years

Demographics
SexFemale
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Adult - Pre 70
Estimated Age Range - 35-60 Years
Estimated Year of Death - 2018
Estimated PMI - Days
Height 5' 3"-5' 10"(63-70 inches) , Estimated
Weight - Cannot Estimate

Circumstances of Recovery
Decedent found near an apartment complex, partially buried by mulch. The individual is most likely Caucasian but may be biracial.

Condition of Remains - Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description
Hair Color - Brown
Head Hair Description - Shoulder length; Light Brown

Clothing and Accessories

Accessories
White, metal, hair stylist-type hair clip in her hair - On the Body

Clothing
Gray, silky pajama bottoms with "Schrader" written in permanent marker on the tag; Gray tank top - On the Body

Unidentified Person Case

If you have any information, please contact Melissa.Gregory@unthsc.edu or 817-304-0893), or Cincinnati Police Department (513-352-3542), or the Hamilton County Coroner's Office (513-946-8700).

Melissa also made FB page for her Namus cases - you can like, follow or share at NamUs - Melissa Gregory

PS: What is mulch? Or is that typo?

Also LE has released new appeal today to help identify this Jane Doe
===
The Hamilton County Coroner is asking for help identifying a body found in May in Avondale.

The woman was found dead on May 31 near an apartment complex on Glenwood Avenue. At the time, investigators said she was partially buried.

The coroner's office believes the woman is most likely Caucasian but could be biracial. She could be anywhere from 35 to 60 years old and is 5'5" to 5'8". She had shoulder length light brown hair with some graying. A white metal hair stylist-type hair clip was in her hair.

When she was found, she was wearing a pair of gray, silky pajama bottoms and a gray tank top. the name Schrader was written in permanent marker on the tag of the pajama bottoms.

Avondale body remains unidentified nearly two months after discovery

I scrolled through a bit of the cincinatti missing persons facebook page - I didn't find anyone with the name Schrader. I did see this missing person report with no follow up to state if she was found. The possibility of a patient having clothing items labelled made me look twice, but otherwise no reason to think it could be a match:

Police search for missing psychiatric hospital patient

This is the only missing woman I see with the last name Schrader: Carol L. Schrader – The Charley Project

Carol Schrader, missing since 2013 from Nebraska. Not a lot of details on her case. She disappeared with a car, so I suppose it's possible she made her way to Ohio and started a new life.

She fits the age range at 51 years old, But she is too short-- 5'1" vs the UID range of 5'5"-5'8".

I don't feel strongly that she is a match, but if anyone would like to submit her please feel free (I'm only going to suggest here).

Usually cloths are marked for a nursing home, or long term psychiatric center from my experience. If that person dies, soemtimes the family donates the clothes to the center they lived in, other times they will donate to GoodWill or a similar place. I've seen clothes in GoodWill with names on the tags.
If this person was missing from a center, I think staff would have known. Now people sometimes are taken out on day or overnight stays with family, but in my experience it was rare. And staff again would know that the person didn't return.

Adult day care center use to suggest family mark the clothing, but I don't know if one of those is near where this body was found or not.

I don't know if homeless shelters mark clothing, or anywhere else that does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joy1218
Back