OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Updated Jun 16, 2023 at 2:37pm

Chad Doerman is a 32-year-old Ohio man who is accused of shooting his three small sons to death on June 15, 2023, according to a press release from the Clermont County Sheriff’s Department.

The three deceased victims were ages 7, 4 and 3, a sheriff’s release says.

The triple shooting occurred in Monroe Township in Ohio, about 30 minutes southeast of Cincinnati. The sheriff’s news release also said that the boys’ mother was shot in the hand but is expected to survive. The father is under arrest, the sheriff’s release said.

The release did not specify a motive.

Here’s what you need to know:

“This should never happen to innocent kids. This affects everybody.” The vigil has just begun. There’s a lot of sorrow here, and rage against the father, Chad Doerman. “Some people don’t need to be prayed for,” says this man in the center of the circle.

#NOW: People are gathering for a candle light vigil at Monroe Elementary to honor the three children killed by their father at a nearby home. Christina Cipollone called for the vigil on Facebook because she felt the need to do something.

#BREAKING: The New Richmond Youth Sports Association was meeting at the same time this vigil began. The two oldest boys and their sister played for the league. President Kristin Bennett says they will host a large vigil at the Monroe Elem. ball fields June 25 at 6:00 p.m.

#UPDATE: Deputies remain in place on Laurel Lindale Rd. where three children were shot to death, and their mother hospitalized. The kid’s father, Chad Doerman, is now being questioned in the shooting. Clermontville Laurel Rd. is now open as the mass of responders dwindle.

#BREAKING: Chad Doerman has now been charged with three counts of aggravated murder in connection with his kids deaths. He’s being held without bond, and will be in court tomorrow at 10am.

Father of the man that confessed to killing 3 his sons says he 'just snapped'

Last updated 7:28 PM, Jun 17, 2023

MONROE TOWNSHIP, Ohio — The father of the 32-year-old man who confessed to killing his three young sons Thursday afternoon says his son "just snapped."

Keith Doerman, 59, said he has no exact explanation for what happened outside his son's home Thursday when Chad Doerman shot and killed his young children. The boys were aged 3, 4 and 7.

The grandfather calls the triple-murder "just terrible."

#BREAKING: Police and medics are on scene of a shooting on Laurel Lindale Road in Monroe Township. @OttilieMadeline and @SeanDeLanceyTV are arriving on scene for @WCPO - live updates soon.

BREAKING: The Clermont County sheriff said crews have responded to a shooting involving children in Monroe Township. At this time, it is unclear how many children are involved and their current condition.

#BREAKING UPDATE - New Richmond Schools react to deadly shooting involving kids in Monroe Twp @WCPO ->

UPDATE: The Clermont County Sheriff's Office says three boys — aged 3, 4 and 7 — are dead after a shooting in Monroe Township. Their mother was taken to UC Medical Center and a man was taken into custody.

#BREAKING MORE: The Sheriffs Office tells @SeanDeLanceyTV Doerman is the boys' father. Investigators are questioning him right now.

#BREAKING UPDATE: Clermont Co. deputies say three boys - ages 7, 4, and 3 - died in a shooting today at a Laurel Lindale Rd home. Chad Doerman is in custody now. A 34-year-old woman was also shot in the hand but will live.

Can’t stop thinking about New Richmond, this family, the first responders. Can only imagine it’s a restless night in that part of Clermont County. It will be for me.

‘The most heinous, monstrous crime’: Man accused of killing his 3 sons confesses; prosecutors say he planned it for months

An Ohio father, Chad Doerman, was charged with murder after the tragic shooting of his three young sons, unraveling a heart-wrenching family tragedy.

Jun 17, 10:53 pm

An Ohio father has been charged with murder after his three young sons were found shot dead in a horrifying incident that unfolded in their family home.

The tragic event has left the community in shock and disbelief as authorities investigate the circumstances surrounding this devastating family tragedy.

In a heartbreaking turn of events, Chad Doerman, a 32-year-old resident of Ohio, has been accused of the cold-blooded murder of his three young sons.

I'm probably going to regret saying this because I don't believe in the death penalty, but where is the firing squad? Does OH have the death penalty? Ok, give him LWOP, and thinking that I'd be fine with his life be a living hell every minute of his miserable life. MOO!
The DP scares me when there could be doubt. I see none here. I see a monster who wore a daddy costume.

I spoke to Keith Doerman tonight before the 6pm @WCPO. We'll show you what else he said about his son tonight at 11pm.

bbm

Next at 11pm @WCPO Monroe Twp. community remembers three young boys
@SeanDeLanceyTV . We also hear from Doerman's father & why he's defending his son. It's official, Bob Huggins is out at WVU men's basketball coach @marshallkramsky . Warm up this Father's Day Weekend?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back