Identified! OH - Cleveland, WhtFem UP15630, 22-28, in factory boiler room, Jul'84 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Romulus

Reaction score
NamUs UP 15630

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15630

Unidentified White Female
Found July 3, 1984 in Cuyahoga County, OH
Body Condition: Not recognizable - decomposition/putrefaction
Probable year of death: 1984 (2 months)

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 22-28 (Adult - Pre 30)
Approximate Height: 65 estimate.
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate.
Hair Color: Brown; straight brown hair
Eye Color: Unknown
Clothing & Accessories

Clothing: Sleeveless sweater top; light colored bra; Open-toed white sandal on right foot; other sandal found near remains
Jewerly: White metal ring on ring finger of right hand.
Footwear: nothing
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is currently not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA: Sample is currently not available

Case History: An employee of the then-Madison Equipment Company at 777 E. 82nd St., Cleveland, was lured to the south stairwell by three children stating there was a kitten in the boiler room of the factory. 3 employees went to verify the children's story and found the body. Cleveland PD was called

No one in Namus matching this description from that time/area. Checking elsewhere...

How nefarious. I wonder if the killer had set up the kids to tell the "kitten" story in order to have the body found at a time convenient for him or her.

I'd also look at employees & relatives of employees regarding the body- who would be so confident that something like a body would go undiscovered until basically pointed out? Seems very suspicious.

Oh, yes, that is horrible. I definitely would have been one to bound down to the boiler room, expecting to find a kitten or two in need of help, what an awful shock to find a dead human! Creepy creepy creepy!

It is so depressing that most of the information, if available at all, couldn't be more vague if they tried. Was the body immediately visible when the employees went into the boiler room? How was it positioned? Anything pointing to it possibly being accidental (i.e. teens sneaking in at night as a dare or whatever)? Anything pointing to foul play? No clothing at all on or nearby the body except what was listed? Color of the top? Why no pictures of the clothing and the ring? I could go on and on... :( :(

It is so depressing that most of the information, if available at all, couldn't be more vague if they tried.

Was the body immediately visible when the employees went into the boiler room?

How was it positioned? Anything pointing to it possibly being accidental (i.e. teens sneaking in at night as a dare or whatever)?

Anything pointing to foul play?

No clothing at all on or nearby the body except what was listed?

Color of the top?

Why no pictures of the clothing and the ring?

I could go on and on... :( :(

Taking into account that a body was found in a boiler room during the summer time, I agree the info is pretty vague.

Was the boiler in the boiler room in use during the summer?

Was there a furnance in the boiler room?

Was the body burned or scaled?

Was a key needed to enter the boiler room?

I too could go on and on.

From crimewatchers site forum

1jxeNX9.jpg

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,Jzwo43qkHCgHqOkS7IjcAGx4oJUE3V97ubYwLaItcjDHWKyAFiYJVGvqbI9oBHsTs5z8VPuSbCoqFpgJonepIvIqr6WP-NRRonrxeYtnNRetK9R7TMe4jd6r3Y8K5DNI7Rp2sy6GZv-WSNCAIW5zthEgEtE1d2ttnfkjQVqX1GP4Mo_T0LHgrETpWqOv42vHFpGR_Ovf0WOGv3MVQAcGfRFfwM3dEzIJ1g

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back