Found Deceased OH - David Hallman, 21, Granville, 8 February 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another article:
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/02/09/missing-denison-student-found-dead.html

The neighborhood where Hallman was found is east of downtown Granville, where he was last seen, and the opposite direction from the Denison campus. Mount Parnassus, as the name suggests, is on a hill very much like the one on which the Denison campus sits.

maybe he was disoriented or inebriated, got turned around on his way back to campus, and ended up at this development? I'm glad they're still investigating. Poor David.

Hello, all-
I realize my response to this thread is incredibly late but I haven't had the heart to post until now. I am a long-time "lurker" here as I've been following the Lyle Stevik case for many years. Never did I think that my cousin would, himself, become a missing person. David was my god brother and my best friend. We were very close as we were similar in age and lived close to one another. He was an amazing human being, and I know he would want to thank you all for your determination and sensitivity. I'd like you all to know how deeply grateful I am for every one of you who looked into this. David received his business degree posthumously; his high school now has a beautiful new aquatic center bearing his name. Thank you again for taking the time to treat not only my cousin, but every person as a human and not just a case to be solved.
Rae Hallman Taylor

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214