OH - Drunk driver drags 9-year old girl with SUV for several blocks before fleeing scene - Aug 7th, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
The footage skips forward and Atkinson tells the officer that he “can’t focus” before declaring, “You know what? F— it, I’m drunk. I’ll admit it. I own a bar”

Police then put him in the back of a police car and transported him to the Montgomery County Jail where he is being held on $500,000 bond.
Police arrest man accused of hitting 9-year-old girl with Hummer, dragging her for blocks

body cam footage of the arrest

I'm gonna bet that he was in a rush to get to his bar so he could later claim he chugged alcohol when he arrived and that doesn't mean he was drunk when he struck and dragged that poor child. He's garbage, I hope he goes away for a long time.

An Ohio bar owner charged as the person behind the wheel of Hummer that hit a 9-year-old girl in front of her family as she rode bikes with a friend through a crosswalk, dragged her down the street, and cost her left leg “below the knee” one month ago had a BAC that night more than four times the legal limit, authorities have reportedly revealed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back