GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the poster still say the color of the shorts with the flowers? LE found the shorts in the home so the baby isn't wearing them.

That was Angela who claimed the shorts were found when she got home from the police station. Has LE confirmed the shorts were found and that it was them who found them?

The mother says, when she got back from the police department Monday morning, the shorts and the baby's medicine were both found in the home on Federal.

http://www.13abc.com/story/22481487/breaking-new-police-investigating-missing-child-case

can someone PLEASE show me a picture of this little girl SMILING!? im not finding any and it's making me very sad!

523075_447033052001803_353828696_n.jpg

I do not see how ANYONE believes this is an abduction. All of the comments on news channels and other places are beyond bizarre to me.

This screams all shades of poor baby Ayla Reynolds to me. Good Lord, people. If you don't want your 1-year old daughter, send her to me. I'm sure many on this site feel the same.

There is no logical reason why the family - the mother with a reported history of hitting/pushing the kids, according to the boyfriend's mother, was it - would hand over the 4yo DD to visit Dad, but not 1yo DD. Something happened and I truly doubt it was an "abduction."

Find Elaina! Find Ayla! When will this insanity end??!!

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 56m
BREAKING: Family members AND FBI investigators are searching the area at Federal and Leonard st right now in search for Elaina Steinfurth.

WTVG 13abc ‏@13abc 56m
RT @Shaun_Hegarty: FBI on the ground in E.Toledo in search of missing toddler pic.twitter.com/rLibySftCV #toledo

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 55m
Take a look at the map - this is where crews are focusing their search. #searchforelaina http://ow.ly/i/2hfa6

There is a prayer vigil tonight at Federal and Leonard Streets in East Toledo for the missing 1-year-old girl. #searchforelaina

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 57m
Right now they are focusing the search on an abandoned house. #searchforelaina

Hubert Wiggins III ‏@HWigginsIII NBC Toledo
@wnwotv Family of missing Toledo toddler continue to wait and hope Elaina Steinfurth is found alive and safe. pic.twitter.com/lUQoiU4Jx2

BREAKING: Crews searching abandoned home for signs of Baby Elaina

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Family members and members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation are searching a new site for signs of missing 1-year-old girl Elaina Steinfurth.

Searchers are focusing on several homes, including one abandoned house, as well as trash cans in the area of Federal and Leonard in Toledo

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/1-year-old-missing-from-east-toledo-home

BREAKING: Family members AND FBI investigators are searching the area at Federal and Leonard st right now in search for Elaina Steinfurth.

WTVG 13abc ‏@13abc 56m
RT @Shaun_Hegarty: FBI on the ground in E.Toledo in search of missing toddler pic.twitter.com/rLibySftCV #toledo

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 55m
Take a look at the map - this is where crews are focusing their search. #searchforelaina http://ow.ly/i/2hfa6

There is a prayer vigil tonight at Federal and Leonard Streets in East Toledo for the missing 1-year-old girl. #searchforelaina

Toledo News Now ‏@ToledoNewsNow 57m
Right now they are focusing the search on an abandoned house. #searchforelaina

oh dear :( :please:

BREAKING: Crews searching abandoned home for signs of Baby Elaina

TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) - Family members and members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation are searching a new site for signs of missing 1-year-old girl Elaina Steinfurth.

Searchers are focusing on several homes, including one abandoned house, as well as trash cans in the area of Federal and Leonard in Toledo

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/1-year-old-missing-from-east-toledo-home

It makes me ill. Nobody's baby should ever have to be searched for in garbage cans or abandoned houses. WHO failed this baby? I hope that person/those people rot.

Also, not to blame the boyfriend's mother, but if you see someone acting unstable, hitting their kids in the face & dragging them by the arms, CALL THE POLICE. CALL CHILD SERVICES.

I have a sick feeling this baby died of child abuse (head trauma from being hit or pushed or thrown or dragged) & thrown away like trash. :( JMHO

In their yard? Who's searching ?
Our beloved dog was missing a few years back and we searched and searched for him. We put up flyers everywhere and knocked on doors. We didn't wait in the yard.
I'm praying Elaina is found safe. I would say I'm praying she's found and brought home safe but depending on who home is with, I'll wait for that.

MOO

I would think all the houses and streets right close to the home would be searched sunday night or yesterday morning. Any place she could have walked off to on her own, so within a few hundred yards or so shoudl have been searched immediately. So the idea they are now really searching in this one abandoned house has me pretty nervous and thinking why that spot ? What leads them to spend more time right there when I'm sure they've looked already briefly :( Because they are no longer looking for a baby that they can hear sounds from ? or that can respond when they call her name? no more listening for cries? :(

I was looking at TJ's photos, can someone tell me if the best man in their wedding pic (which is dated 6/4/11) is that of SK?

I would think all the houses and streets right close to the home would be searched sunday night or yesterday morning. Any place she could have walked off to on her own, so within a few hundred yards or so shoudl have been searched immediately. So the idea they are now really searching in this one abandoned house has me pretty nervous and thinking why that spot ? What leads them to spend more time right there when I'm sure they've looked already briefly :( Because they are no longer looking for a baby that they can hear sounds from ? or that can respond when they call her name? no more listening for cries? :(

JMO - but i think the BF has a bigger heart than even he knows. i think he'll cave and cough up the info to LE if he hasn't already.

Alexis Means ‏@AlexisMeans 2m 13ABC
TPD and other law enforcement officers are out in full force looking for a missing toddler. Officers are going... http://fb.me/1DP5ygCVg

Unless I've missed something...has anyone seen any mention of searching with dogs. I would think they would've brought in some. Maybe I've just missed it...getting madder every time I read through the articles. Sometimes, MOO, I think they ought to inject truth serum or do electric shock on some of these parents with these obviously hinky stories of their babies disappearing. Sorry for the rant...oh where is this baby?

Alexis Means ‏@AlexisMeans 2m 13ABC
TPD and other law enforcement officers are out in full force looking for a missing toddler. Officers are going... http://fb.me/1DP5ygCVg

if she went missing from that house mid-day on a weekend day, i would think/hope someone saw something! but i just worry that maybe something happened that night?

did TJs dad say he heard the mom crying? or the baby crying? when he was there..

if she went missing from that house mid-day on a weekend day, i would think/hope someone saw something! but i just worry that maybe something happened that night?

did TJs dad say he heard the mom crying? or the baby crying? when he was there..

I thought he said the mother was crying and saying if she gave the baby to the father she wouldn't see her again. IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper