GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I live in another state, and not in the Toledo area, I still care about missing people and when it's an innocent baby it's harder. Some people actually travel to other states/countries with children! Just ask Luke.
Anyway, back to this innocent baby...I hope nobody is harboring this man and I can only hope he runs out of money and has to come crawling back soon.

I would like to know how Elaina looked prior to that phone call to JK stating she needed a place to stay. MOO...but I believe the injuries could have been done earlier Sat day and Angela couldn't stay with her stepdad or he would have seen how severe they were. So she needed a place to go with the baby for the night, with someone who (SK jr) would not be mindful of those injuries, possibly being done by either of the two earlier Sat. I wonder if JK actually saw Elaina's face or was it covered with a blanket as Angela told JK the kids were "cold and wet"? She could have taken her right into the room without JK seeing her condition. If the baby died during the night, she could be hidden in the house or have been taken out and hidden. I believe the meds and clothes found may have been an afterthought that they thought could be disposed of later to be found by searchers but with all the police presence never got them out of the van? IDK!!! I just can't stop thinking about little Elaina! Where is she?!?:cry:

"Mike" was either a friend of SK's or his cousin, because I believe SK's mother, JK, referred to her nephew being in the home along with some friends of SK that day.

The medicine and shorts were originally said to be gone with the baby when she first went missing but rather quickly were found in the house. (ETA - what I mean is, she was reported missing and wearing the orange shorts and then before very long at all it was said no, wait, here they are in the home - I presume the medicine had the same mysterious journey.)

I believe what Fred was saying was that during the brief time the van .. and SK... were gone that day, so were the shorts and medicine. After the van.. .and SK.. reappared that day was when the shorts and medicine were found in the house. IMHO

i read upthread that people believe AS abused her girls because FM, paternal grandmother, said so.

i can understand why the father's family would assume AS was the one responsible for any abuse they noticed on the girls. i would make the same assumption. i'm just trying to figure out if it was ever proven that AS was indeed responsible?

from the video of AS in court, i see a woman who is mentally/emotionally challenged and ripe for manipulation by others. i think she's telling the truth about what happened and still doesn't even know/understand the details. i think she was lied to and also threatened and she believed both. i wish there was a way to know if she had any mental/emotional diagnosis that would possibly be at issue here.

all of above, moo.....and god knows i'm probably wrong! wouldn't be the first time!

Wonder if the chaplain went to see TJ, his father and our Ferretmom?

None of us saw the chaplain, matter of fact, we were not aware of a chaplain being there and we were down the street from there. I am reading the posts, but as Angela has been arrested, I can't really post anything else yet, but we are hoping they can break her down and get her to tell where Elaina is...

I would like to know how Elaina looked prior to that phone call to JK stating she needed a place to stay. MOO...but I believe the injuries could have been done earlier Sat day and Angela couldn't stay with her stepdad or he would have seen how severe they were. So she needed a place to go with the baby for the night, with someone who (SK jr) would not be mindful of those injuries, possibly being done by either of the two earlier Sat. I wonder if JK actually saw Elaina's face or was it covered with a blanket as Angela told JK the kids were "cold and wet"? She could have taken her right into the room without JK seeing her condition. If the baby died during the night, she could be hidden in the house or have been taken out and hidden. I believe the meds and clothes found may have been an afterthought that they thought could be disposed of later to be found by searchers but with all the police presence never got them out of the van? IDK!!! I just can't stop thinking about little Elaina! Where is she?!?:cry:

BBM - that's what I thought, and posted, a couple/few days ago, maybe when they brought her inside they had a blanked draped across the entire carseat (if she was still in it and asleep and if it was raining out or something, which would explain the cold and wet comment) and nobody saw her. Because, otherwise, there were a possible ELEVEN people who may have seen her and known she was injured.. or, lets say nine, since two of them were children.

If anyone doens't know where ELEVEN came from, Ferretmommy posted it in the old thread and she's a verified insider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m5q_v8xQDxg

AMS step dad talks about the Van belong to SK ^^. Says SK whereabouts are unknown. More at video

WOW! what a great step - Dad..... where is A.M or A.S. whatever last name she is going by Mother, the babies grandmother?
I haven't seen this interview with the step-dad.......

S. K. needs to come clean with everything he has done. This is so cray...... I'm not sure who to believe anymore. I'm still feeling bad for the MOM if she really is that of a 8th grader.
If the police took my Van (Car) I would be in every ones business if I had nothing to do with hurting a baby. Is's not looking so good for him.

i read upthread that people believe AS abused her girls because FM, paternal grandmother, said so.

i can understand why the father's family would assume AS was the one responsible for any abuse they noticed on the girls. i would make the same assumption. i'm just trying to figure out if it was ever proven that AS was indeed responsible?

from the video of AS in court, i see a woman who is mentally/emotionally challenged and ripe for manipulation by others. i think she's telling the truth about what happened and still doesn't even know/understand the details. i think she was lied to and also threatened and she believed both. i wish there was a way to know if she had any mental/emotional diagnosis that would possibly be at issue here.

all of above, moo.....and god knows i'm probably wrong! wouldn't be the first time!

If she is easily manipulated, then wouldn't the questioning (which I believe happened several times at LE headquarters, so not around SK & family) wouldn't she have broken down earlier and told LE any/all info?
I'm not being obnoxious, I'm really wondering about this

I remember also asking if Julie King saw baby Elaina the Saturday night. She claims to not have seen baby Elaina at all on Sunday. But did she see Elaina on Saturday? I think she did but I don't know. I still wonder what she knows.

If she is easily manipulated, then wouldn't the questioning (which I believe happened several times at LE headquarters, so not around SK & family) wouldn't she have broken down earlier and told LE any/all info?
I'm not being obnoxious, I'm really wondering about this

You have a great point. If Angela is not to blame for the injuries , why not tell police a week or more ago ? Why wait 10 days instead of 1 day after being ' outside' of the reach of the people who ' allegedly' threatened her? Hmmm

You have a great point. If Angela is not to blame for the injuries , why not tell police a week or more ago ? Why wait 10 days instead of 1 day after being ' outside' of the reach of the people who ' allegedly' threatened her? Hmmm

And why wait until she's arrested before she claims she was threatened? I don't believe she was threatened!

I don't think that TJ's family "assumed" anything. FM has said that TJ witnessed Angela being rough with the children and threatened to leave her if she didn't change. He then followed through with leaving her.

I'm not understanding the viewing of Angela as challenged in any way. She doesn't come across as being brilliant but she reminds me of Casey Anthony - young, shallow and narcissistic. Angela seems to have a good command of the English language (even if she uses it to make rage inducing comments) and she is capable of turning on the tears when it suits her.

None of us saw the chaplain, matter of fact, we were not aware of a chaplain being there and we were down the street from there. I am reading the posts, but as Angela has been arrested, I can't really post anything else yet, but we are hoping they can break her down and get her to tell where Elaina is...

I understand your reluctance to post right now and am glad you are being careful.
Just know we are all praying for Elaina and all who love her!

I don't think that TJ's family "assumed" anything. FM has said that TJ witnessed Angela being rough with the children and threatened to leave her if she didn't change. He then followed through with leaving her.

I'm not understanding the viewing of Angela as challenged in any way. She doesn't come across as being brilliant but she reminds me of Casey Anthony - young, shallow and narcissistic. Angela seems to have a good command of the English language (even if she uses it to make rage inducing comments) and she is capable of turning on the tears when it suits her.

Even Julie King said Angela abused the girls. Not that I would find her credible, but Ferretmommy described the abuse. I think Angela knows what happened and I think there will be more charges laid on her.

Why would Angela be booked under her maiden name? AKAIK, she was never legally divorced, IIRC they were separated. Did she every legally change her name to Steinfurth when she married?

I believe her ID cards and whatnot still had Mories on them, she never got those changed. I think they went by what her ID said on it. They are not divorced, nor legally separated. Her name is legally Steinfurth, and was listed as such at her arraignment this morning.

Okay SK and Mike run out of the house lets say with the baby. They jump in the van and take her to another relative or friend in Oregon. They leave the baby. Is there a hospital or clinic in Oregon? Maybe they left her with someone that is a nurse. Any way they come back with the van. Something early today was said about the license plate being on and off the van. SK is missing. Could he be in Oregon with the baby so hoping the Elaina is alive and okay. Now to anxiously await for tomorrow morning.

Some where I saw Goodyear St
mentioned which is in Oregon Ohio. Also there are two hospitals there. St. Charles and Bay Park.

I agree. I am not able to feel sorry for her in any way.
If she had told LE right away what had happened (whether by her hand or another's) I may have been able to rustle some sympathy up. Not now.

Diane Larson ‏@DianeLarson 2m
Family of missing Elaina Steinfurth hold news conference: mother remains in jail. More after Game 4 of NBA Finals.

I know that you are reluctant to post much but is big sis doing ok? I hope she didn't witness the abuse of her sister and won't be haunted by what happened in that home. She is going to have it rough enough just understanding that her mother is missing from her life and why. She is lucky to have a father and grandparents that will support her and surround her with love. I hope that your entire family will eventually be able to heal and find some level of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro