GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some more attempted redirection on RS part.

I think you're right. I thought after the first day in court that maybe this stepdad will do right and not defend this "mother". He was admitting she did wrong. But now I see that he is trying to run the show. He wants to lead interviews and only answer what he wants. He only wants to take a stab at others. I now see thuggish behavior, and he's defending AS. I see a very angry man, but for the wrong reasons.

OT but I really hate the person who decided it would be a good idea to put ads before all of the videos I try to watch online.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 47s
So why are there now 2 Facebook pages dedicated to Elaina? Wouldn't one to pool all information (and the other junk people post) be better?

RS getting all red and angry tonight on NG I think he is trying to call out others and basically saying my daughter isn't the only one that should be in jail
The best part of the show tonight is when NG asked him what did Angela tell you today? He said that she wants to come home and misses everyone. NG replies " I want Elaina to come home!!!!"
NG Thank you for having a voice for Elaina!

I haven't read the posts to the end, so if this is irrelevant.......
Would RS be tinkled pink if the rest of the crew was in locked up along with his daughter? She is obviously in jail for a reason and others getting arrested is probably NOT going to vindicate her.

First, AS stepdad was LYING. He told NG that he never said the baby may have dropped, but yet in one of the interviews he was recorded saying that very thing! Second, TS Sr. told me that there is a US Marshall coming in to join the search, and he is PISSED at the way Toledo LE has handled this case from the start. Also, Richard Schiewe was suddenly badmouthing TJ Jr & Sr.,saying they don't care about Elaina and that TJ moved out and left her with the rent, bills, ect. What would you do if you came home from work early one night and found your wife in a comprising position with a BF you had no clue existed? Also, one more thing before I hit the sack: TS Sr. told me that if Elaina hasn't been found by Thursday, Equusearch is bringing in 45 people to help. Now, I've got to hit the bed, this was my first day back at work since 4/18/13, and I'm physically exhausted from that and mentally exhausted from this situation as I have been since it began. Please keep us in your thoughts.

Just bumping and quoting and bolding since I was having such a hard time recalling where I heard this info.

But will TES be able to come and help with their equipment being stolen.

this i wonder if AS has been polygraphed? I've read every post, but don't recall if this has been brought up?

Trying to catch up this morning... what's this about a broken arm??

AS sister said broken arm (once) on NG last night. She meant nose. I didn't hear it because I didn't watch the show. But whoever was transcribing it live here (THANX!) typed it the way it was said.

There was NO broken arm.

I am beginning to wonder if Elaina ever made it to the King house the night before or not. Did anyone actually see Elaina or did they see a covered up bundle in the car seat or stroller they assume was Elaina sleeping already?

I remember not long after this happened, I wondered if JK ever saw baby Elaina, or if she saw a lump in the stroller covered by a blanket and assumed it was baby Elaina. I am thinking about this scenario again. But I can't help wondering how SK is involved. Why did he rip his shirt off and want to fight TJ and TS? Why did he get sick and vomit on neighbors porch?

Praying baby Elaina is found today.

I watched NG last night and I'm still trying to get caught up here but I'm so confused...WERE there other people in the house the day she disappeared or not? I understand arresting the mother due to child endangerment, neglect, etc., but why aren't the others in jail too? Not enough evidence? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm really behind on all the info.

Yes, there were other adults and children in the house. Why no one else is in jail? I wish we knew! SK has a lawyer, we don't know what, if anything he's told LE. With the national media exposure that NG and JVM are giving this, I hope the truth comes out soon.

I haven't heard this yet, baby's father was on tv saying the mother gave the girls to him because of her living arrangements with the boyfriend. Does anyone know how she got the children back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gave the girls to AS to watch while he worked 3rd shift over the weekend.

For the very first time i this case I suddenly realize that I no longer suspect Steven of hurting Elaina in any way, shape, or form.
I think he thought he was helping Angela by solving this problem for her, like NG said. But I don't think he's the one that hurt her anymore.

Maybe I'll change my mind back tomorrow. It's possible. I kind of doubt it though. Angela is rapidly becoming very guilty in my mind.
BBM. This has occured to me very fleetingly a couple of times, and your post is making me dwell on the possibility a little more.

Going on the assumption that someone hurt Elaina the night before or the day of her missing and assuming someone took her from the house because of said injury, I'd like to look at this as two distinct events as I don't want to start confusing the issue - Event 1 is that someone in the house hurt Elaina and Event 2 is that someone took Elaina to another location because of Event 1. I just want to concentrate on Event 1 first.

The things (in my mind) that point to SK potentially being responsible for Event 1, the injury of Elaina, are these:

1. the 4-year-old told TJ that she was scared of SK
2. the 4-year-old said that SK had caused the bruise on the back of Elaina's head by being rough with her (sorry, I don't remember the actual wording)

Both of those things could lead one to believe that SK was abusive and could potentially have caused an injury to Elaina. Could there be an alternative explanation for the above events that happened?

1. the 4 year old was told to say those things by AS or someone else
2. the 4 year old was afraid of SK for reasons other than being abused by him or by seeing him abuse someone else (as an example, maybe he had a loud voice or something like that)
3. SK had abused either or both of the girls previously but not this particular time

Am I missing anything else that has made SK look potentially guilty for event 1? IF SK ran out the back of the house as reported or IF he threw up at a neighbor's house, those things could be as a direct result of event 2 but not necessarily event 1 (hope that makes sense) OR there could be an entirely different explanation such as he ran out to find the baby or he threw up from withdrawal or it was misreported.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 1m
Getting ready for a noon phone interview on Raising America on HLN to talk about Elaina and the fight outside court today.

You can watch HLN livestream here. Scroll down a little bit and you'll see it.
http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Taylor is with the Toledo Blade if anybody wants to keep a check there for the video

http://www.toledoblade.com/

I just saw the video clip of RS and TJ! You know, I was sympathetic to RS before this. I guess I am as far as recognizing the pain this is causing him. BUT slamming TJ on NG, lying on NG as to whether AS went to orientation for a job, saying no AS didn't go one night,then only to say the next night he took her there, and NOW this?! Seriously?! WTF! Why is RS starting all this B.S. when HE is the one who claimed to want unity in finding baby Elaina? I hope someone who is close to him can get through to him to stop all this sh$t right now! Enough is Enough!

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...t-appearance-by-missing-toddler-s-mother.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC