GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never thought this would go on for so long.

fm, how is tj holding up?

i just can't imagine. smh.

I can't remember if Ferretmommy said she knew what K meANT. WILL Look later

I was able to find out from Kyle that there were 2 "
"Mikes" at the house that at least occasionally stayed there. She called them "Mike 1" and "Mike 2" so she knew which was which.

I can't believe this little girl hasn't been found yet. I don't post on this thread but always follow. I thought for sure someone would crack in the first week and she'd be found. :(

I was able to find out from Kyle that there were 2 "
"Mikes" at the house that at least occasionally stayed there. She called them "Mike 1" and "Mike 2" so she knew which was which.

I posted awhile back that I thought this might be the case. Thanks for the confirmation on this FM. Thanks also for your continued diligence in answering all our endless questions and speculations.

I hate to see Angela walk around free while sweet Elaina is still missing but it has been 3 weeks now ... maybe the best hope left is to turn her loose then watch and listen closely.

Thank you FerretMommy, I am guessing she meant "Mike 1, Mike 1".

When we have so little to work with after all this time sometimes we resort to looking at things that don't seem to be so important, just in case it really was.

Editing: She chose to stay at a house several houses down from RS Friday night? I thought Frank's house was several houses down from RS, which then makes me wonder if she stayed at Frank's, but I guess if she had we'd know it because there'd be more video from Friday and probably also from earlier in the day Saturday instead of just Saturday evening... sorry just thinking out loud.

Mike one now makes sense.
Now, what about him?

Mary Schiewe said something on fb "my dad does know stuff but FBI told him not to speak of it"
Please delete if this isn't allowed

Mary Schiewe said something on fb "my dad does know stuff but FBI told him not to speak of it"
Please delete if this isn't allowed

at this point, i only care about one thing: WHERE IS BABY ELAINA?

this is soooo not fair for her, her family.

One of the searchers posted that she found a blanket in the water today. A Mickey Mouse blanket and the cops have it now. Could be anyones blanket really. Ferretmommy do you know if Elaina had a Mickey Mouse blanket?

I actually tried to research this recently. Apparently Nancy Grace makes a big deal of not paying her guests. I'm sure they must be getting money from somewhere though.
Remember when Casey Anthony needed money? She sold pictures of Caylee,to the news people. I do not think NG pays.

Terry "TJ" Steinfurth is a rap artist (goes under the stage name "Quarter") and was scheduled to appear for a concert at:

Tequila Sheila's Downtown
702 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43604
on Friday, May 31, 2013 at 9:00pm
http://www.reverbnation.com/show/10471886

This is reverbnation.com's individual page for TJ:
http://www.reverbnation.com/quarter

TJ also posted this engagement on one of his many Facebook accounts to let his fans know where he'd be that night.

I would venture to say he probably got there around 7pm to get all the audio equipment set up. There are 3 other artists listed to appear that night for "rap and hip hop" but the billing doesn't show who appeared first or last.

So taking that scheduled date and time, we can probably *assume* he dropped the kids off well before 7pm on that Friday evening.

ACR

Remember when Casey Anthony needed money? She sold pictures of Caylee,to the news people. I do not think NG pays.

Apparently, the Anthonys got $250k from ABC for pictures of Caylee. This never made sense to me because all the networks used pictures of Caylee in their reports about the case yet I have never heard about any of the other ones paying for pictures....

Hmm, wonder if they have been paid for their media appearances? Does NG pay her guests?

I'm not sure. It might depend on who they are. I could see some people getting paid but others don't. Most guests on NG need her show more than she needs them, so I can't see her paying everyone who goes on the show. I really don't know what it would be for Elaina's family. When they say 100k bail, do they have to put up exactly 100k or is a %? Because I highly doubt they have made 100k from being on NG a few times.

I'm so afraid that to much time has been wasted because Elaina wasn't reported missing asap. The golden 48 hours are so important! She reminds me of a convict CAnthony.
How can people get away with this??? Arrest them all, til LE gets answers.............sick of liars! Obstruction of justice like so many crimes against children. This needs to stop. Everyone in that house needs to answer...........what happened to baby Elaina and where did you put her?????

But she WAS reported missing right away, at least immediately after AS said she was gone. The polics were there within several minutes. I don't understand why a thorough search of the house wasn't done until 2 days later, then the SK family was allowed back in the house right after. IMO, that hiuse should be considered a crime scene, and NO ONE should have been allowed back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member