GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can never, as we all can't, understand HOW anyone can leave a baby, if she has passed, alone and thrown away like garbage. Keep her from those who love her and desperately want her home.

How do they just walk around, living life with this knowledge in their head. I'm sorry if I'm not saying this right. I just can't see how they can stand themselves.

I can never, as we all can't, understand HOW anyone can leave a baby, if she has passed, alone and thrown away like garbage. Keep her from those who love her and desperately want her home.

How do they just walk around, living life with this knowledge in their head. I'm sorry if I'm not saying this right. I just can't see how they can stand themselves.

Sadly, this is happening more and more every day! Seems like if the child gets in the Mother's way of what she wants in life...the child disappears or they are killed and thrown away :( We all could name many mother's that have done this.

How do they walk around...THEY DON'T CARE!!! It's all about ME! ME! ME!
What gets me is how they think they can get away with it, and a few have.
I will not give the majority of these mother's "mental illness' excuses, as they do not deserve that...They are selfish and evil. And, as we see more mother's doing this, I feel that it will happen more than it already is. :(

Prayers for Baby Elaina and family.

no kidding. my lil man has a slight cough and mosquito bites and i lost sleep last night worrying about him!

Elaina I pray now that Sk is arrested that he will spill the beans about what happened or his version of what happened and where you precious child are, so you can be returned to your family that loves you.

She is in court right now right? Too bad TOLEDO and Fred never post anymore. :( Hope we didn't chase them away somehow.

Will someone post the outcome of todays hearing with the Mom, we really get very little news about this case here in Ontario Canada.

Also what I do not understand, and have been following the case on Nancy and the other shows, if SK did do something with the child why would she want to stay in jail to protect him, or did they both do something, and both have something to hide, I am confused on this issue, any ideas?

I am sure the child is no longer here.

Taylor Dungjen replied to my question on twitter about the pretrial, she said its at 9am this morning (so, half an hour ago) and she's not covering it.

We'll have to look elsewhere for info on the outcome.

My husband and my parents along with other family members are at the hearing. He is to call me as soon as they get out, I'll post when I hear something, as long as I'm not busy at work...

Thank you Ferretmommy! Much love and strength to you all, now and always.

Just heard from hubby-her case has been continued to Aug. 14th.

My husband and my parents along with other family members are at the hearing. He is to call me as soon as they get out, I'll post when I hear something, as long as I'm not busy at work...

Just a quick question, how is Ferret mommy related to either the mother or the father of this baby please.

FB Help FIND Elaina Steinfurth Page: Complete update will be posted 3pm

Wonder what that is about?

Ferret is married to Elainas' bio grandpa, the one you see in many videos ! TJ sr? I believe.

I'm so discouraged they continue to aug 14, what's another 3 weeks? FFS , there is a baby MISSING, VANISHED but no urgency ! Shame on AS . She should be spilling her guts to the judge and begging for mercy .

Honestly, I just got furious after I signed off ! They need to make a 1 time/ plea type of deal in a case like this . I don't want AS to get off on one DAY of time anymore than anyone here. But I think when there is a missing person, specifically a BABY, they should have a 'grace period' so to speak. It would not reduce the charge a LOT but it might cut some small amount of time off the end, that would compel the perps to give the location of the missing person. Say after arrest, you've got 7 days and once that time has passed, you are out of options and NOW are no longer eligible for any plea down the road as trial approaches. We all know they like to plea out last minute to a lesser charge and this would be saying the only way you can plea EVER is if you come clean TODAY! Then when trial does come, the DA can say to jury, ' they were given the option to cooperate and did NOT so they can only get the maximum sentence today if found guilty' . There, I like that new law !

Today we got two A$$Hats sitting in jail who know where Elaina is ! There are many family members outside who do not ! It's ludicrous. They should charge those 2 with torturing the family members who they are keeping Elaina's whereabouts from . It is torture. Their silence is causing torture for others. Why isn't that a crime?

no offense, but I'm so sick of people just chalking everything up to drug use. we don't say, "oh, he was drinking" as a way to explain a wreck. or, "she was just so tired" when an overworked person does something careless resulting in a death...

no excuses, people!

eta... im not familiar with most drugs... does heroin make you just snap and murder?

It's not just the consumption of the drug, whether Heroin, Cocaine, Marijuana, Meth, Alcohol, or whatever, that makes an individual be under the influence to make them snap and commit crimes. It's bad because being under the influence means making bad decisions that can effect their own lives and others. And that's not even counting the health issues, which most addicts, once addicted don't care about.

It's what an individual is driven to do to GET the drug that can lead to much more serious activity into crime, such as murder, robbery, selling, buying, trafficking, etc. Once the drug of choice becomes the "first priority" in a person's life, and it will, then everything else becomes second and third choice, including family, children, job, friends, until there are no other choices.

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member