GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted but I've been following. Heartbreaking news but finally SOME sense of closure.

RIP baby girl :(

I am so sorry Ferretmommy, and for all who cared about Elaina. Please know many here are holding you in our arms and hearts. sad beyond words .....

How did they not smell her?? ( sorry baby)

The home where the remains were discovered is also just feet away from where dozens have gathered for more than three months to hold vigils praying for Baby Elaina's return. :(

I bet baby girl knew they were close by and were surrounding her with love. I am so sorry for all those that loved her and have come to love her. Sending love xo :please:

Such sad news so sorry Ferretmommy I don't know how people can do such terrible things to adorable innocent children.

the apparent remains were in a computer box, which was removed by the coroner's office about 4:40 p.m.

Lucas county sheriff john tharp today said mr. King is talking with detectives at the safety building in downtown toledo.

Mr. King’s attorney, pete rost, said his client was in court today for a previously scheduled pretrial hearing before judge ruth ann franks. The hearing confirmed a sept. 16 trial date set earlier.

After the hearing, mr. King returned to jail, his attorney said.

Mr. Rost would not comment on whether his client had spoken to prosecutors or provided any information to authorities.

“it’s pending and still in the investigative stage. I can’t comment on that,” he said.

Toledo police said they executed a search warrant at the federal street home at 3:16 p.m. Today. they said new information was obtained in the case but they would not provide specifics.

a news conference is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Friday at the safety building downtown.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/police-f...-in-baby-elaina-case.html#rsh9dzbum4j5xzo1.99

:-(
----------

Perhaps Toledo LE will announce further arrests at Friday's press conference that will reflect the gravity of this tragedy.

It's brutal that TJ, TS Sr, FM, KS, CC and the rest of the family heard about this recovery on a television broadcast. (NG segment today)

However, the members of this family continue to demonstrate both grit and grace. Their resilience is a testament to the strength of their love for their missing child, for TJ's baby, Elaina.

My thoughts are with you FM and CC.

Oh my God. I dont even know how to type right now. I am trying to catch up here but do not know if I want to keep reading. Had to log off earlier for cub scout meeting then all this happens. I am so sorry to the family of Elaina. Praying for your strength! I do not understand why the house was not a crime scene from the beginning!
My heart is broken. Poor precious baby.

Hours later and I still can't make sense of this. I find it nearly impossible to believe that little Elaina has been right there all along. The pieces just don't fit. My head is throbbing from trying to understand it all and I'm left with nothing more than tears and irrational hatred for AS. I want to jump in my car and head to OH. I want to hug FM and CC and tell them how sorry I am and how proud Elaina would be of them for all they have done for her. If our sweet girl is in that box, I want to be there to see her given the proper burial that she deserves. And I want to look AS in the face and tell her what a worthless disgrace she is. I don't understand guys. I just can't understand this one.

I am devastated at this news. Sending prayers to her family. Tomorrow I will say goodbye to my MeMa as we lay her to rest. As hard as it is for me to say goodbye, I have known this day was coming due to MeMa's failing health. No family should EVER have to say goodbye to a little baby.

I am also mad as hell!!! I hope this momster rots in jail, then hell, along with her piece of s##t bf.

I have just been lurking here for the past month or so, not really adding anything to the conversation. There's not much I can say now except how badly I feel for baby Elaina's family. What happened to that poor baby?
I am wondering if SK ratted out Elaina's 'mother' or will they be both blaming each other for the unspeakable deed.

Prayers of comfort to all that loved Elaina.

So if a child went missing in my home, I would search every inch over and over and not stop. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone in that house knows all. JMHO

FM, CC, My heart is with you, K, TJ, Tsr, and beautiful beautiful Elaina. May you finally have closure and peace and may all of the monsters be put away forever and suffer in Hell.

Hours later and I still can't make sense of this. I find it nearly impossible to believe that little Elaina has been right there all along. The pieces just don't fit. My head is throbbing from trying to understand it all and I'm left with nothing more than tears and irrational hatred for AS. I want to jump in my car and head to OH. I want to hug FM and CC and tell them how sorry I am and how proud Elaina would be of them for all they have done for her. If our sweet girl is in that box, I want to be there to see her given the proper burial that she deserves. And I want to look AS in the face and tell her what a worthless disgrace she is. I don't understand guys. I just can't understand this one.

I don't understand either. I hope that precious baby haunts AS for the rest of her life!

:grouphug:

Looks like King made a deal.....tell where Elaina is and testify against the other killer.

Did they kill her and hide her the night before? If they wrapped her little body in plastic, would that cover the decomp odor?

Any news on who was fighting at the scene? I feel so sad for Elaina, her daddy and his family.....and may her killers rot in hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman