GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart breaking news. It evades me how anyone can do sh... like this to a baby and sleep at night. Sending love and healing prayers to TJ, ferretmommy, baby sister, and family. :grouphug:

I don't understand about who knew about the child was badly injured??

IIRC, AS told a story of an injured ES to a cellmate, who told her family, who passed it on. I think AS said that the baby was injured, but SK said she'd be OK, so AS didn't get medical help for Elaina. Then AS claimed that she and SK discovered Elaina had died in her sleep, so wrapped the baby in a blanket and threw her body in the river.

Over time, other people came forward to add details about AS's mistreatment of Elaina, about suspected abuse of Elaina by SK. Julie King talked about kicking AS out of her house because of her abusive treatment of her daughters.

From RS's comments at the beginning of the search, it seemed to me that he implied ES had been injured.

I can't recall anyone saying that this couldn't have happened.

If you scan previous threads you'll find much more detail with references to MSM coverage.

Conditions don't sound very unsafe according to Shiewe either...at least not so unsafe that the cadaver dogs could not go in between the bike parts and turtles. All so fascinating what he is saying right now.
There is no way to get a cadaver dog into rafters. These dogs are members of the police force, and have to be treated as such. Our rafters don't even have solid flooring, it's wide beams.

She was right there in a garage on the property she went missing from? Are you ...... argh are you kidding me!! How the .. I'm lost for words. RIP sweet Elaina <3 Incredibly sad, this is just a mess.

Thanks to all who posted thru this long search. Heartbreaking. RIP Elaina. Now on to Justice.

Most of the crime stories I have read, when someone throws up it is from guilt. Usually a grieving person will cry or be hysterical or be numb but a guilty person pukes.

I really really want to see AS's reaction to the news that Elaina was found!

IIRC, AS told a story of an injured ES to a cellmate, who told her family, who passed it on. I think AS said that the baby was injured, but SK said she'd be OK, so AS didn't get medical help for Elaina. Then AS claimed that she and SK discovered Elaina had died in her sleep, so wrapped the baby in a blanket and threw her body in the river.

Over time, other people came forward to add details about AS's mistreatment of Elaina, about suspected abuse of Elaina by SK. Julie King talked about kicking AS out of her house because of her abusive treatment of her daughters.

From RS's comments at the beginning of the search, it seemed to me that he implied ES had been injured.

I can't recall anyone saying that this couldn't have happened.

If you scan previous threads you'll find much more detail with references to MSM coverage.

Thanks so much. I'd done a search but turned up a lot on other cases. Now I know where to look. Thanks again.

I'm thinking the baby was not in the river so I'm not sure I believe anything else AS said.

I keep going back to SK vomiting and then her lack of emotion.

I can't help but wonder if that was a planted jail story and if AS in a rage of spite decided that TJ was never going to see her again and smothered her then and there.

If SK had seen or caused or been around the deceased baby previously why did he throw up at that specific time. I'm not sure I believe SK was anything other than an accomplice. It sounds like he was used to AS controlling things.

This is just my opinion from having reviewed things in the last few days. I've tried to catch up but have apparently missed some things. I just came to this thread 3 days ago so my theory could be totally wrong. Just thought I'd throw it out there for what it's worth.

She had told a neighbor "Frank" and he told authorities...This is what led to her arrest.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fri...-nancy-grace-elaina-had-black-eye-bloody-nose

Thanks so much!

Most of the crime stories I have read, when someone throws up it is from guilt. Usually a grieving person will cry or be hysterical or be numb but a guilty person pukes.

Hmmm thanks, I would have thought it might be from handling the deceased body. There's no doubt in my mind he's involved, as to who hurt the baby I'm not sure but I bet they both blame each other.

I really really want to see AS's reaction to the news that Elaina was found!

I know right? Her own stupidity and neglect will bury her and it will serve her right. Did she REALLY think this dude would keep her secret for her? Is she REALLY that completely devoid of contact with reality? :stormingmad:

Ok I've missed something. What and why and how and who knew the child was injured, how did it happen and when? I've totally missed that. Thanks..

Thread#1 post #565 Ferretmom verified insider.

If baby Elaina died in the house, wouldn't cadaver dogs have detected that?

I know right? Her own stupidity and neglect will bury her and it will serve her right. Did she REALLY think this dude would keep her secret for her? Is she REALLY that completely devoid of contact with reality? :stormingmad:

Yep....the first one to squeal gets the deal.

Conditions don't sound very unsafe according to Shiewe either...at least not so unsafe that the cadaver dogs could not go in between the bike parts and turtles. All so fascinating what he is saying right now.

I don't believe a word this <unusual person> spews! Can't stand to even look at him....

Thread#1 post #565 Ferretmom verified insider.

WOW...:facepalm: Oh No!

A man by the name of Frank, who lives next door to the King&#8217;s, where Angela and Elaina were staying when the baby vanished, told Nancy Grace that Angela informed him she woke up one day to discover injuries on Elaina.

According to Frank, Angela said those injuries included a bruised eye, dried blood around her nose, and a bump on the head. It appears as if this poor child was the victim of child abuse.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fri...-nancy-grace-elaina-had-black-eye-bloody-nose

OK I've changed my mind about the smothering theory I had for sure. One thing about it as far as I'm concerned that baby died of abuse. Woke up to discover injuries, Yea right!

If the baby was in the box in the rafters all this time I'd say an autopsy will definitely reveal the COD. Wouldn't the body be mummified? There seems to be too many witnesses that have seen AS abuse the kids even before SK came along.

Oh well, I'll hush for now. My sympathies to the families. So heartbreaking, no wonder she did not look happy in the pictures I've seen. Soooo sad! Sweet baby Elaina play with the angels, you are free.

I think I'm pretty objective about this case--it helps that I don't have kids, and I rarely watch actual video of any of the family--and I honestly have no clue if it was AS or SK who actually killed Elaina. It seems there is possible evidence of abuse on both sides (wasn't there a whole thing about SK having been described by the other daughter as harming Elaina?). Of course we know the families are at each other's throats and that makes believing anything we read very dicey.

One possibility that seems likely: regardless of whose hand committed the deed, I lean towards thinking SK did the hiding and maybe didn't tell AS where, to protect himself. It could explain why AS didn't already roll on him, and why SK told LE exactly where to go.

Knowing what we know now about the lack of a thorough search of the garage (shut up RS, just shut up), it is my belief she has been there all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039