GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I like "its" better. Far more fitting, and I expect nothing but accurate honesty from MSM.

*snicker*

Completely fitting, I probably wouldn't have put mother and her name in the same article, because she's a poor excuse for a mother and doesn't deserve that special title.

Thinking of you FM & CC and hope today brings you closer to bringing elaina home x

Prolonging their court appearances will not make the facts go away for either AS or SK. They can't put off their trials forever. Apparently AS has now waived her right to a speedy trial.

So, I was happy to read that, in Ohio, "courts must consider victims' objections to delays".
http://downloads.ohiobar.org/conres/lawandyou/Law_and_You_4.pdf

It was reassuring to learn that communications would not necessarily be limited to an impact statement at sentencing. Not that TJ, TS Sr, or FM would dispute a needed postponement. However, knowing that a mechanism for victims to express an opinion to the court exists is, I think, empowering.

Thinking of you, FM, and CC during SK's Thursday court appearance.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=942256#.UihqXdI84Wc

by Jiselle Mack
Posted: 09.04.2013 at 10:30 AM
Updated: 09.04.2013 at 12:05 PM

<snipped>
The judge set another pre-trial hearing set for Sept. 25.

Steinfurth's attorney had asked for additional time to review evidence in the case. In a hearing back in mid-August, Steinfurth's attorney asked to analyze nearly 30 hours of video interviews taken with Steinfurth and Toledo Police.

Fred was just called out to the river along with other media people. It is only a RUMOR - but they may have actually found something substantial.

I am not sure what the family knows - and I am so sorry to return with this type of update.

I am staying online to keep you updated...

A warrant has been executed to search 705 Federal (SK mom's house) - that is where Fred is headed now.

Called by fellow media that are covering the story. Apparently the house is being searched. I will let you know how substantial any of this is as I hear.

Oh goodness, my heart just sank! Maybe someone spoke up today? Or dear God, please let this be closure! It really irks me that SK's home was never a crime scene!!!!

Fred was just called out to the river along with other media people. It is only a RUMOR - but they may have actually found something substantial.

I am not sure what the family knows - and I am so sorry to return with this type of update.

I am staying online to keep you updated...

Toledo, thank you for letting us know!

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=942930#.Uij9qT9ejVY

King appeared in court, on the charge, Thursday morning and according to sources was then taken to Toledo Police Headquarters to be interviewed by detectives.

Sources say that King was with detectives for most of the afternoon.

In addition, sources at the scene say that Police brought a box out of King's home that was covered with a tarp.

I do not like this, I do not like this, I do not like this........

Just seen live coverage on the news outside the home of federal st. I hope the rumors that flying around here aren't true. Do they always put crime scene tap around house they have a warrant for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member