GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I talked with TS a few hours ago. He will be talking with Fred Lefebvre on 1370 WSPD AM radio at 8:00 AM EDT, today (10-4-13). You can listen live on I Heart Radio at http://www.iheart.com/live/1370-WSPD-1857/. My guess is they'll be talking about Elaina's funeral and/or the upcoming court appearances. Although SK's cousin says things have been postponed/continued, his court docket says he is due in court Monday morning, 10-7-13.

I talked with TS a few hours ago. He will be talking with Fred Lefebvre on 1370 WSPD AM radio at 8:00 AM EDT, today (10-4-13). You can listen live on I Heart Radio at http://www.iheart.com/live/1370-WSPD-1857/. My guess is they'll be talking about Elaina's funeral and/or the upcoming court appearances. Although SK's cousin says things have been postponed/continued, his court docket says he is due in court Monday morning, 10-7-13.

If anyone was able to listen to the broadcast, please update here. It was @ 0500 here & I didn't see the post in time to set an alarm :banghead:

I am listening live now, hoping for an update :please:

Much appreciated in advance & THANK YOU Cherubcollector!

Thank you Cherub!!!

Before I read this, I was just going to comment on how quiet the media has been, I pray and pray that more answers come out Monday! If there is a delay, I hope it is because prosecutors have more evidence that they are gathering against SK, AS, and others.

Yes Krig, We have to believe the prosecutors have the ' goods' on these two.
They must !

Prosecutor's office called little while ago to let us know that SK's trial scheduled for 10/7/13 will be postponed AGAIN! Won't know next date till then. As far as we know, coroner's report is not back yet. I think the toxicology report is the hold-up.

Hold on Ferret ! Justice is coming. In this mean time, you can hold your family together and prepare because the trial will not be pleasant and it will be grueling on you all, so even though I know you want it and you want it soon, these little weeks in between are probably good for you. :)
We luv ya gal. HANG ON!

I have a feeling that SK will fall right apart while being cross examined....It will be interesting to see how "different" AS and SK's stories will be when asked the same questions while under oath....

If anyone was able to listen to the broadcast, please update here. It was @ 0500 here & I didn't see the post in time to set an alarm :banghead:

I am listening live now, hoping for an update :please:

Much appreciated in advance & THANK YOU Cherubcollector!

From http://www.wspd.com/pages/fredl.html#ixzz2gmcumiyy: "Terry wanted to thank those who supported his family and to talk about what comes next."

You can listen to a recording at http://www.wspd.com/media/podcast-fred-lefebvre-podcasts-Fred/104-terry-steinfurth-sr-reads-a-23797258/"]http://www.wspd.com/media/podcast-fred-lefebvre-podcasts-Fred/104-terry-steinfurth-sr-reads-a-23797258/[/URL]

what comes next... i know this isn't what they meant, but good grief... how does a family go on after such a nightmare? i know it happens, people go on.. but jeez.

:(

Thanks so much for posting this information, CC.
It's great that the broadcast was recorded so people like me out here in Lotus Land can hear TS's thoughts about all that's been going on.
He's been so calm through the whirlwind of emotion that's swept around his family. What strength he drew on as he continued to stand beside TJ, to stand up for Elaina, and to stand between his family and an inquisitive, possibly sometimes intrusive, public.
As always, CC, you and FM epitomize grace under pressure.

No matter the delays, we are still one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

!!JUSTICE FOR BABY ELAINA!!

Prayers and Blessings for the family...

Thinking of the Steinfurths today ! :)

Prosecutor's office called little while ago to let us know that SK's trial scheduled for 10/7/13 will be postponed AGAIN! Won't know next date till then. As far as we know, coroner's report is not back yet. I think the toxicology report is the hold-up.

It must be very tough with all the delays, but Justice is coming! Hang in there. Let them take all the time they need to ensure a conviction. I'm glad to hear the prosecutor is at least calling you guys beforehand. It's about time! I feel like LE failed you, the family and Elaina. Hopefully, the prosector will not fail all of you! Continued prayers for peace, closure and JUSTICE!

It must be very tough with all the delays, but Justice is coming! Hang in there. Let them take all the time they need to ensure a conviction. I'm glad to hear the prosecutor is at least calling you guys beforehand. It's about time! I feel like LE failed you, the family and Elaina. Hopefully, the prosector will not fail all of you! Continued prayers for peace, closure and JUSTICE!

Amen!!!

Agreed, I also think the mental illness card gets played too much as well..

I personally suffer from borderline personality disorder which is what a lot people are using as an excuse when they murder / take part in murdering their child..

As trying as my 2 boys are (they are 1 & 2) I WOULD never hurt them BPD sufferers are dangerous yes, we don't think like "normal people" do.. The key is to managing your condition and making sure you keep to what your therapist suggests...

Like you I too live with Borderline Personality Disorder and it angers me when people use it as an excuse. It's a horrible condition to live with, and I often struggle with it. BUT I would never ever take it out on my children, I'd defend them with my life.

I think women especially use the condition to try and explain their actions away, but funny how they weren't ever diagnosed before committing these horrendous crimes. I know most genuine cases are usually diagnosed in either late teens/early 20's and in most cases the condition is obvious to people around the person with the condition and any mental health worker.

Just letting FerretMommy know that people all over the US (and the world) are still holding the Steinfurth family in their hearts and waiting for justice for Elaina. :heart:

Like you I too live with Borderline Personality Disorder and it angers me when people use it as an excuse. It's a horrible condition to live with, and I often struggle with it. BUT I would never ever take it out on my children, I'd defend them with my life.

I think women especially use the condition to try and explain their actions away, but funny how they weren't ever diagnosed before committing these horrendous crimes. I know most genuine cases are usually diagnosed in either late teens/early 20's and in most cases the condition is obvious to people around the person with the condition and any mental health worker.

I was a late diagnosis at 30, during an extremely rough pregnancy but now knowing I've had it for ages I can see that I had been misdiagnosed for years.

I agree with the comment how it's only after the horrendous crimes does the BPD "appear" where in a genuine case it's always been there lurking, wreaking havoc on the persons social and romantic life.. It's certainly one condition I wouldn't wish on anyone that's for sure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back