GUILTY OH - Elizabeth Tatum, 23, Willoughby Hills, 29 Aug 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank goodness!

Baby Tatum someday you may find youself looking for more info on your mother. If you find this I want you to know that I am very sorry for your loss. Yes you are your father's son, but you were also your mother's son. And your life is and will be what you make of it. What happened should not have happened. But it was not your fault, you were just a baby caught in the middle. I hope you grow up happy and healthy and know that you have been loved in your life.

For Elizabeth's family I am so sorry for your loss. But very happy that the baby is safe. May you someday find peace, in your life and in your memories.

Thank goodness!

Baby Tatum someday you may find youself looking for more info on your mother. If you find this I want you to know that I am very sorry for your loss. Yes you are your father's son, but you were also your mother's son. And your life is and will be what you make of it. What happened should not have happened. But it was not your fault, you were just a baby caught in the middle. I hope you grow up happy and healthy and know that you have been loved in your life.

For Elizabeth's family I am so sorry for your loss. But very happy that the baby is safe. May you someday find peace, in your life and in your memories.

Mysteriew.... this is a most beautiful post. Thank you for it. It is wonderful to see that Tatum is found safe.

Bless You baby boy. I hope you do see this strangers' thoughtful post someday. We are sorry for your loss but terribly happy you are safe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back