OH - Emily Noble, 52, Westerville, 24 May 2020 *husband not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The lack of updates seems indicitive that the investigators already have a strong idea of what has happened. They aren't begging the public for help or info. I'm not on facebook so don't know if there are any updates from the group started by her friend Wendy. So very disheartened. Thinking of you, Emily, and your family and friends.

Glad you bumped! Also glad the LE clarified that last time EN was seen was Saturday night of her birthday at the restaurant. Do you think that means anything, given the husband stated she went out foraging early the next morning?

The husband assumes she went foraging that morning, because she did that on a regular basis.
But then again she left the house without anything. He never saw her leave because he switched bedrooms during the night.

So when she left, and under what circumstances are unknown. Even if she left in the morning at least one sighting should have been mentioned but there are none.

So sorry to see that she has still to be located and there does seem to be a frustrating silence around this case. Is as far as the friends know have the police given any indication that they believe she actually left the house in the morning .

So sorry to see that she has still to be located and there does seem to be a frustrating silence around this case. Is as far as the friends know have the police given any indication that they believe she actually left the house in the morning .

The last verified sighting of Emily was when she left the restaurant after her birthday dinner.

K9s tracked her scent down the driveway of her condo and then lost it at the end of the driveway.

I guess the answer to your question is that none of her friends know if she returned to her condo that evening or if she left the condo the next morning, and the police are not sharing much information.

MOO.

The last verified sighting of Emily was when she left the restaurant after her birthday dinner.

K9s tracked her scent down the driveway of her condo and then lost it at the end of the driveway.

I guess the answer to your question is that none of her friends know if she returned to her condo that evening or if she left the condo the next morning, and the police are not sharing much information.

MOO.
I hope the police are working quietly behind the scenes and are just keeping things close to their chest. I would hate to think this is one of those cases that go cold and we look back on it in 20ys time and Emily is still missing but other actors have simply got on with their lives because of lack of proof.

I asked my husband about the dogs and scent and he has seen dogs in action plenty of times as retired LE and puts alot of stock in them, seen them track scents to wooded areas etc. So one wonders if either she just went to use bins in her driveway or left in a car.

Candlelight vigil for missing woman held in Downtown park

The Bicentennial Park on the shores of the Scioto River at sunset was the setting for a candlelight vigil for Noble.

It has been six weeks since Sunday May 24 when Noble, 52, was last seen around Westerville. Her husband, Mattheau Moore, reported her missing the next day, saying she was gone when he awoke.

Westerville police consider Noble to be an endangered missing person because of her sudden, unexplained disappearance.

“Endangered”? Because of her unexplained, sudden disappearance.There are public criminal records from the state of Nevada that I am going to work on seeing if they can be posted here. I’m so saddened by these familiar stories..

“Endangered”? Because of her unexplained, sudden disappearance.There are public criminal records from the state of Nevada that I am going to work on seeing if they can be posted here. I’m so saddened by these familiar stories..

I’m not familiar with this case at all. I came across the article I linked above and wanted to post; I thought it may be of interest to all those who are familiar with Emily’s case.
I say that, to ask would you clarify what you mean when questioning “endangered because of her unexplained sudden disappearance?” And also the criminal records?
Thanks a million! :):)

Hi mlhenn, I was being my usual sarcastic and cynical self with that comment. EN is considered endangered based on the report given by the husband, kwim? Just struck me as ironic. In terms of legal issues, there’s public police records from Nevada that I’m aware of and trying to find from an approved source...

I live locally and have watched this case from the beginning with concern. I had wondered previously if Hoover Dam was searched and saw some posts and news articles saying that it was. Fyi, go left out of that development and the dam is less than 4 miles East, no traffic cams. That dam is large.
Today I came across an article from the local paper that now makes me question if any divers went into the water.

<snip>Efforts to find Noble have included contacting all friends and out-of-town relatives and the use of Westerville’s police drone and a drone and sonar equipment lent by Texas EquuSearch Ohio, the Cincinati-based Midwest chapter of a Galveston, Texas, organization dedication to finding and reuniting missing family members. The equipment has been used to search the Hoover Reservoir and some other lakes and ponds. Dive teams were on standby but not deployed. </snip>

Westerville police ask for public's help finding 'endangered' missing woman

Did divers not get in the water because of the current and undertow by the dam?

Of the few details we have this is the one that I keep coming back to as not fully vetted and find frustrating...
In the picture of the reservoir, the bottom of the pic is where the dam actually is. The red marker is the general area she would have left from home. That’s a lot of water....

MOO

Attachments

• A430A070-13B9-4ABC-BB95-D9B8E18362F0.png
    A430A070-13B9-4ABC-BB95-D9B8E18362F0.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DC9E3A31-EF3C-4C5A-A43A-8887F33CEC88.jpeg
    DC9E3A31-EF3C-4C5A-A43A-8887F33CEC88.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 43
I live in the Columbus area and there hasn't been any new information in the news media since the candlelight vigil.

Part of Westerville is in Franklin County and Delaware County.

During the past few weeks, the weather has been hot with the temperatures in the 90's and high humidity.

And also due to the coronavirus that is still going on in the Columbus area, it is now mandatory for everyone in Franklin and Delaware Counties to wear a face mask in all public areas.

An article in the Columbus Dispatch newspaper this morning reported that the family of Emily Noble and Central Ohio Crime Stoppers are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to Emily's location.

The newspaper article mentioned that efforts to find Emily Noble included contacting all friends and out of town relatives.

Hoover Reservoir and other lakes and ponds were also searched using drone and sonar equipment.

Dive teams also have been on standby but have not been deployed.

Source:

Missing Woman's Family Seeks Information

Https://www.dispatch.com/news/20200...ffered-to-help-find-missing-westerville-woman

@TootsieFootsie Yes and then actually being seen by nobody. Zero sightings of her. So she must have left during the night. (Husband reported a 10am sighting by an elderly neighbor but LE could not confirm this.)

What was she possibly wearing? She took walks on the regular. Particular shoes or a distinct jacket perhaps?

Do we know if the clothes she wore out to dinner are accounted for? If she went to bed as claimed those clothes should be there and she would either be in her night wear or she changed into walking clothes in the morning.
Moo - I don’t think there was a walk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back