OH - Gina DeJesus, 14, Cleveland, 2 April 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Cleveland native and I am in shock - this is wonderful news!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP ! I never even heard of these girls but the hope is making
me giddy for all of our missing babies ! Be happy young ladies !

I always felt these two young women were kidnapped by the same man/people. This is a miracle. May God surround them, including Michelle Knight who was kidnapped earlier and found with them, with His healing love.

Cleveland police: Missing teens Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus found alive, appear to be OK

Cleveland police said missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and a third woman were found in a west side house on Monday.

Hundreds of people gathered in the streets near 2207 Seymour Avenue in Cleveland, where the women were discovered. Cleveland police said Berry, DeJesus and Michelle Knight are alive, talking and appear to be OK.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/stat...#ixzz2SYqd34lc

Does someone have a live local station feed? tia

Just saw Anderson Cooper's post on facebook about this and had to come say how relieved I am these girls were found alive!!

Here is a thread to discuss the finding of these girls. Of course, anything specific to Gina can be kept here, but let's try to move to this thread so we don't have to have the same conversations in 3 places :) :

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208246"]Found! Amanda Berry and Gina deJesus after 10 years! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is fantastic news. Wonder if there is any way we can get a combined thread for theses girls?

This is fantastic news. Wonder if there is any way we can get a combined thread for theses girls?

All three !
What a story. I'm sad for them actually and hope the media will let them be in peace...what a horrible ordeal :( I don't think anyone, especially ws'rs need to have the details of what's been going on. Clearly a nightmare and that's all I need to hear.

Oh, please let this be true!! The local stations are breaking in with special report coverage. Please let this NOT be some awful hoax. I am so excited!

----------
It's true Irish eyes, they have them at Metro. They have a 52 yr. old guy in custody. :seeya:

P.S. Amanda has a baby!:please:

Here is a thread to discuss the finding of these girls. Of course, anything specific to Gina can be kept here, but let's try to move to this thread so we don't have to have the same conversations in 3 places :) :

Found! Amanda Berry and Gina deJesus after 10 years! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BUMP.

Locking this thread for a short time to get everyone to the same place. We're having overlapping conversations and information.

Don't worry, thread WILL reopen. Just want everyone to find the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay