Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was
This wouldn’t be the first time. In the past year I can think of bodies being missed in a backyard shed, and a heavily searched area a couple hundred yards from the house where a kid disappeared.

I figured he’d be close; just not this close (if it’s him).
I was so hoping you were wrong,but knew deep down you were not.

The official FB page that I was following went down after many people comment that it was HD’s dad’s body found at the vacant house. And that it appeared he had committed suicide.

warning just repeating comments this is unconfirmed

I've seen a bunch of (unconfirmed) comments on Twitter etc saying the same thing. Not necessarily that the body was found in the house, but that the dad has committed suicide. I've been following this case pretty much since the beginning and I still have NO idea what to think, argh. I think we all have those cases that we become extremely drawn to and this is one of them for me.

Live video: Police search unoccupied house near Harley Dilly’s home

Jan 13, 2020

PORT CLINTON, Ohio (WJW)– There is a heavy police presence near the home of 14-year-old Harley Dilly.

Investigators are searching an unoccupied house on East 5th Street in Port Clinton, police dispatch said. That’s across the street from the Dilly home. Police blocked off the street.

Police said there has not been a body found inside the house. Harley is still considered missing.

Harley was last seen leaving his house on the morning of Dec. 20. He did not make it to school that day.

VIDEO at link

Live Stream Two

No matter what happens, my heart breaks for Port Clinton. It's a wonderful tight knit little town with so many beautiful ppl.
I hope with every fiber on my being that the rumors are not true.
And I feel dirty for saying come what may, no matter how painful, may Harley be found.

People on Twitter saying TWO
No matter what happens, my heart breaks for Port Clinton. It's a wonderful tight knit little town with so many beautiful ppl.
I hope with every fiber on my being that the rumors are not true.
And I feel dirty for saying come what may, no matter how painful, may Harley be found.
found at the vacant house???

8:25 p.m. update

Port Clinton police provided the following news release to the Register:

“We are currently searching an unoccupied residence in the 500 block of Fulton St. At this time Harley Dilly is still missing.”

8:16 p.m. update

PORT CLINTON — Multiple police vehicles are outside of a home in Port Clinton. An officer told the Register this is related to the Harley Dilly case, but said this is not at the Dilly residence.

A crowd of several dozen people has gathered at the scene. Police blocked off multiple streets leading to the area.

Original post

The Register has learned police are at a house neighboring the Dilly residence where suspected evidence has been found.

Port Clinton police and the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation are there.
Sandusky Register

I only listened to the first minute, but it raises questions about the veracity of the “no body” thing.
He spoke to a dispatcher at the police department, and there’s no telling how much this person is in the loop.
Had it been the chief or something, then I’d take that as fact.

Agreed. I'm not taking this as 100% at this point.
They didn't close these streets just to search a house. Something is happening and we are just going to have to wait to find out I'm afraid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620