Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I keep wondering is....an unoccupied house THAT close to so many other homes and NO ONE noticed ANYTHING?? No movement in the house, lights from a game or anything? No noise?? HOW??? It's a small town and it seems EVERYONE is all up in EVERYBODY'S business there. I know what it's like I live in a small rural town, I sneeze on my side of town and my Uncle on the other side of town is callin my Mom askin if I'm sick in an hour or less.

If a town is looking for a kid and looking for ANYTHING outta place, wouldn't they have noticed?? that's just something that's been gnawin at my gut. Especially since his Momma said she has been sleepin in her chair facin the front door waitin for him to come home. Watchin up and down the street. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING NO I AM NOT POINTIN FINGERS OR PLACIN BLAME ON THAT WOMAN. I just find it odd that NO ONE saw or heard ANYTHING and that child has so many items there from the sounds of it, like it's been a clubhouse for him. As far as we know currently he's still missin.

*shrugs* Just my thoughts runnin non-stop. I just noticed during their search how QUIET that block is, but when they were hittin that wall you could hear it....
(ok my accent is comin out in my typin....I'm off to bed...that and it's almost 6 am for me....this is all MOO...and my wanderin thoughts like I said)

What I keep wondering is....an unoccupied house THAT close to so many other homes and NO ONE noticed ANYTHING?? No movement in the house, lights from a game or anything? No noise?? HOW??? It's a small town and it seems EVERYONE is all up in EVERYBODY'S business there. I know what it's like I live in a small rural town, I sneeze on my side of town and my Uncle on the other side of town is callin my Mom askin if I'm sick in an hour or less.

If a town is looking for a kid and looking for ANYTHING outta place, wouldn't they have noticed?? that's just something that's been gnawin at my gut. Especially since his Momma said she has been sleepin in her chair facin the front door waitin for him to come home. Watchin up and down the street. BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING NO I AM NOT POINTIN FINGERS OR PLACIN BLAME ON THAT WOMAN. I just find it odd that NO ONE saw or heard ANYTHING and that child has so many items there from the sounds of it, like it's been a clubhouse for him. As far as we know currently he's still missin.

*shrugs* Just my thoughts runnin non-stop. I just noticed during their search how QUIET that block is, but when they were hittin that wall you could hear it....
(ok my accent is comin out in my typin....I'm off to bed...that and it's almost 6 am for me....this is all MOO...and my wanderin thoughts like I said)

Problem is, you're assuming he was in that property for the entire 3 weeks and if he was, that he was alive and active for that amount of time. Last night has created more questions than it has answers. I’m just devastated by the outcome, God only knows how family and friends are feeling. I invested a small amount of time going through HD’s yt videos, he seemed like a nice and intelligent young man. I don’t know what outcome I was expecting but maybe deep down I was overly optimistic and thought everything would just work out in the end.

i'd guess it's too soon to have any confirmations on any of the evidence that was reported to be removed and LE has already stated that no body was recovered and Harley is still missing so i'm puzzled about what to expect from the news conference. it seems to me that the search of this house is at least 2 weeks late. MOO.

Problem is, you're assuming he was in that property for the entire 3 weeks and if he was, that he was alive and active for that amount of time. Last night has created more questions than it has answers. I’m just devastated by the outcome, God only knows how family and friends are feeling. I invested a small amount of time going through HD’s yt videos, he seemed like a nice and intelligent young man. I don’t know what outcome I was expecting but maybe deep down I was overly optimistic and thought everything would just work out in the end.

@martin.downs, remember NOTHING has been said by LE other than Harley remains missing.

I'm keeping hope until I hear differently from LE.

Seeing activity in the unoccupied house during the holidays might not have been entirely unexpected, so it might not have been a cause for concern. And mom was watching for her son to return, not looking for a potential crime scene. But now that it seems to be a crime scene, it shouldn't be long before this is resolved.

Today I am wearing pink to work for Harley. Please keep me updated on here today.
The coat hanging on the door, does not seem what a child would do. More like an adult action.
The house must have not had any noticable forced entry when they check weeks ago. Maybe on Saturday a searcher noticed something and a warrant was requested.
Prayers for all today.

Update, 6:35 a.m.
Harley Dilly is dead, according to a social media post made by his sister, Ashlyn Dilly.

“R.I.H. Harley Dilly and fly high, confirmed by the PD both out there and here in my town,” she posted.

But others commenting in response to her post questioned whether Harley was actually dead.

“Why would the (police department) lie to another (police department) and induce panic at almost 3 a.m. Kansas time,” she posted in response.

The Register has received other information that supports the information Ashlyn Dilly posted.
Sandusky Register

Harley Dilly is dead, according to a social media post made by his sister, Ashlyn Dilly.

“R.I.H. Harley Dilly and fly high, confirmed by the PD both out there and here in my town,” she posted.

Condolences at social media began pouring in after Ashlyn Dilly posted that her brother was dead.

“So sorry. The entire community shares your pain,” Leroy Jenkins said.

But others commenting in response to her post questioned whether Harley was actually dead.

“Why would the (police department) lie to another (police department) and induce panic at almost 3 a.m. Kansas time,” she posted in response.

The Register has received other information that supports the information Ashlyn Dilly posted.
Sandusky Register

I think he has been from very early on. Now the pain of figuring out what happened to the little dude.

I'm bawling.

Oh Harley, Harley, Harley. I won't forget you love. You've touched my heart and I know you're at peace now.

Last edited:
Today I am wearing pink to work for Harley. Please keep me updated on here today.
The coat hanging on the door, does not seem what a child would do. More like an adult action.
The house must have not had any noticable forced entry when they check weeks ago. Maybe on Saturday a searcher noticed something and a warrant was requested.
Prayers for all today.

Me too.

:(:mad::(

Sandusky Register

Sandusky Register

Quote snipped by me.
What an insensitive way to write it, "Staff" writer(s) IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie