Found Safe OH - Jacob Caldwell, 14, Sugarcreek Township, 21 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, my hope is that he is just a really sharp kid, contacted a friend or someone he trusts, and got the heck out of there. But with them all behind bars and no sightings, I have a bad feeling. I hope those people are harshly dealt with for ruining so many lives. As with several other cases this week, my opinion is that we need to move our society away from the drama filled, reality tv, Jerry Springer type of behaving and become more of a caring and stable one. Treasure your loved ones, and leave other people and their stuff alone. There is no reason for this to be the new "normal".

dayton-missing-teen-billboards-1535106943.jpg

The FBI believes Jacob Caldwell might not be in Ohio, and they said he might have a new look and identity. Officials also said they believe someone knows where the teenager is.

FBI offers $15K reward for missing teen boy who saw father killed

Did he start a new life, afraid to come home? I was a bit younger when I witnessed my neighbor shoot his son. The policeman got down on his knees and whispered to me that I had not seen anything. I do believe he protected me, and fortunately I never was called to be a witness. I could see him frightened out of his mind and feeling like he needed to leave. But it's weird his mom won't get involved. Is she scared too?

Thank you so much for this truly amazing update, Gardeniesta!

This made my day. I was very worried that his biological mother or one of her associates had harmed him. I also always wondered why Jacob’s story didn’t get much attention (IMO) despite the awful, frightening circumstances of his disappearance.

From the article:
“Authorities say more information will be released later Tuesday.

2 NEWS will be at that press conference and will provide updates on air and online as the story develops.”

I have to admit I’m very curious as to what happened to him and how he was found. At the same time, I hope that Jacob is afforded privacy and provided with whatever help he needs.

Mike Campbell‏ @MCampbellWHIO
Chief brown says jacob was found at an address in Miami township in Montgomery county, at a home with four other adults, adults who could face charges.

Mike Campbell on Twitter

Sugarcreek Township Police say their investigation into where Jacob has been and who is responsible for his disappearance or helping hide him, is just getting started.

Mike Campbell on Twitter

Police say the person that called them Monday probably saw Jacob’s missing billboards. They are not sure if that person actually saw him but definitely had information that helped lead police to obtain a search warrant that led to Jacob’s discovery.

Mike Campbell on Twitter

The chief says Jacob is in Greene County juvenile detention center right now on warrants for possibly leaving home at various times in the past.

Mike Campbell on Twitter

SUGARCREEK TWP. — Update@10:37 a.m.:

Jacob looked healthy when they got him this morning, Brown said. He’s thin, but he’s always been thin, he said. But the sad part is that he’s not had any schooling for the past year, and he’s not had any interactions with other kids, Brown said.

Chief doesn’t know if he’s traumatized, but he appears to be healthy.

Jacob Caldwell, teen missing since father's death, safely located

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vliegtuig
Back