OH - James Hutchinson, 6, abused, thrown in river, Middletown, 28 Feb 2021 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (FOX19) - The 6-year-old boy reported missing in Middletown Sunday has been found dead; police say his mother and her boyfriend killed him.

5AQENSO7XJBNRBBD3QUMP4QJ6I.jpg

Brittany Gosney, age 29, was charged with Murder, Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence. (Source: Middletown Police)

VTLL7TT2BNCNNIZGECVXXMRIN4.jpg

James Hamilton, age 42, was charged with Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence. (Source: Middletown Police)

Gross Monsters, no words.

MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (FOX19) - The 6-year-old boy reported missing in Middletown Sunday has been found dead; police say his mother and her boyfriend killed him.

5AQENSO7XJBNRBBD3QUMP4QJ6I.jpg

Brittany Gosney, age 29, was charged with Murder, Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence. (Source: Middletown Police)

VTLL7TT2BNCNNIZGECVXXMRIN4.jpg

James Hamilton, age 42, was charged with Abuse of a Corpse and Tampering with Evidence. (Source: Middletown Police)

Gross Monsters, no words.
They sure are gross. Both have empty, dead eyes. Looks like she has a smirk on her face too.
Pure evil.

May justice be swift and harsh for these 2 monsters.

I’m so sorry this happened to you James, you deserved better.

RIP little man.

Last edited:
Offering prayers for the repose of this beautiful little boy’s soul. Those monsters can’t hurt you any longer. Also praying for James’ siblings that they will be well cared for.

It’s too much. Just beyond comprehension. I’ve said it before, but I don’t know how many more of these child murders I can take.

I wonder what made James different from her other children. It looks like based on her Facebook page that her other children are older than him so he was the baby. But he was in school. I don't know if he was in kindergarten her first grade, but in our school district they go all day in kindergarten. Right now we're on hybrid learning, so kids with last names a through m go to school on Monday and Tuesday each week. I wonder if he was attending school regularly and if his teachers saw any issues.

There seems to be some confusion. Some “reports” say he’s been found, others say the monster confessed to killing James and putting him in the river, so they’re still searching for his body.

I will move this thread back to the missing forum.

Middletown police said they are beginning the work needed to recover his body from the river. "The river is very high and treacherous, so we will not be disclosing the exact location in hopes of avoiding another tragic incident," police said.

James Robert Hutchinson death: Mom Brittany Gosney charged with murder

Last edited:

J6M3S6KV5BA25AJOW4SNV5ECC4.jpg

“The defendant admitted to taking her child to Rush Run in Preble County where she placed him outside of her vehicle. Defendant said she was going to leave the child in the park,” Detective Jon Hoover wrote in the court documents.

The boy attempted to get back in the vehicle, and Gosney told police she sped off, dragging James for a distance.

Gosney told police she left the park and returned about 30 to 40 minutes later and found the boy in the middle of the parking lot with a head injury. He was dead, police said.

“(Gosney) stated she picked the child up, put him back in the vehicle and drove back (to her residence) where she took the child in the house and placed him in an upstairs bedroom,” the complaint states.

The following day she drove to the Ohio River and disposed of the boy’s body in the water, she told police.

Hamilton admitted to police he kept the boy’s body in the Crawford Street house and then took part in disposing of it in the Ohio River

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back