Found Deceased OH - Jerry Witten, 73, Lowell, 5 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Ohio family desperately searching for 73-year-old father who has been missing for four days

photo.jpg

Jerry Witten, 73, has been missing for four days and his family is asking for help in finding him.
  • Per a Facebook post, Jerry left his home early Thursday a.m. without his wallet or cellphone.
  • He is driving a 2016 dark gray Chevy Silverado with Ohio license plate HSP3415.
  • ONSTAR was contacted but was unable to activate the emergency hardware.
  • Jerry is 5’11”, weighs 240 lbs., and has brown hair and brown eyes.
  • He was last seen wearing a tan coat.
Anyone with information should call the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at 740-376-7070 ext. 0.

Note: Jerry's last name is spelled "Whiten" in the article. I have used the spelling in the family's FB post.

A picture of Jerry with his truck, from the Witten Farm Market & Greenhouse Facebook page.
I’ve purchased a lot of produce from the Witten farm. I hate to see the family going through this!

Attachments

• 37B0A120-E966-464A-A72A-7B7E5BA57F33.jpeg
    37B0A120-E966-464A-A72A-7B7E5BA57F33.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 6
A picture of Jerry with his truck, from the Witten Farm Market & Greenhouse Facebook page.
I’ve purchased a lot of produce from the Witten farm. I hate to see the family going through this!
Hi wvcountrygirl. I am glad to see a local here as I've been wondering why we haven't seen any reports of helicopters up to search for that truck. Do you know if that's been done? TIA MOO

Hi wvcountrygirl. I am glad to see a local here as I've been wondering why we haven't seen any reports of helicopters up to search for that truck. Do you know if that's been done? TIA MOO

I think a helicopter, drones and deputies have searched the Witten Farm. I’ve seen pictures of a lot of rescue boats being launched. At this point I don’t think they have any idea where to look and just trying various searches. On the Witten Farm Facebook page they commented that they’d had help in the air and by water. They also said they’d checked his favorite spots on the farm.

I don’t understand why OnStar was unable to locate his truck! When asked about OnStar this is what the family commented:
“they have pursued that route, came up empty handed“

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back