Found Deceased OH - Joey LaBute, 26, Columbus, 4 March 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have just reviewed this thread and found an unusually high number of posts about a smiley face killer. The back and forth about smiley face killer is now detracting from the topic of this thread. Joey is the topic. Not SFK

If you want to discuss Joey as a possible victim that conversation is better suited here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?64047-Possible-Victims-Ohio

Radio silence....is this a cold case??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radio silence....is this a cold case??!

More often than not, silence is an indicator that LE has a suspect and is working towards a solid arrest. It won't be cold for some time yet.

More often than not, silence is an indicator that LE has a suspect and is working towards a solid arrest. It won't be cold for some time yet.

I respectfully disagree. I feel they don't have a clue. There are so many of these missing college age boys, some found some not, and there is no cause of death, nothing. Joey is just one of many, look it up, do your own research. Another case came out just today.

I respectfully disagree. I feel they don't have a clue. There are so many of these missing college age boys, some found some not, and there is no cause of death, nothing. Joey is just one of many, look it up, do your own research. Another case came out just today.

I agree with you- I think sadly, they have moved on. Budget stuff.

Trying to find a current link to the 10TV segment. Any revelations? Seems like CPD must have little to go on for the family to go on local news.

Yes I have never believed they had leads and I don't mean any disrespect to law enforcement out their department, there just aren't any leads. Hopefully someone will come forward.

I see that written all the time in these WS threads when time has passed with no arrest. It's a nice thought, but it's rarely true. Just something people post and want to believe when they're hoping for the best.

Right? I hear that. Someone knows something. People just want the truth. I wonder if someone on here or the Reddit thread is responsible or know what happened and they are keeping tabs on the case and the hearsay.

I see that written all the time in these WS threads when time has passed with no arrest. It's a nice thought, but it's rarely true. Just something people post and want to believe when they're hoping for the best.

after he was found i just think he died in the guys car

<mod snip>

Reminder: Please remember to use the "Reply With Quote" feature when composing your response so we know who you are responding to; otherwise your words might get attributed to another post.

:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back