Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just hope the car is located very very soon. It scares me that it has been so long since the car was seen. No car, no baby. I’m afraid they’re both hidden somewhere
Yes. I'm guessing that they're patrolling the area where she was arrested, but I guess she could've gotten there in a lot of different ways (ride, bus, long walk, etc.). If only they had another data point from the last few days that would give them an idea of route(s) taken, when car was last used, etc.

Agree that information from her is the best chance of finding the baby. Or if they find anyone who has been around the suspect in the last couple of days. I get the feeling that finding some of her (suspect's) family, especially mother would be helpful. IMO.
Very true.
During the PC, someone asked CPD if she was alone when arrested and they declined to answer that question to protect the ongoing investigation. This answer kinda makes it seem that it is very likely she was with someone - which again was somewhat expected if someone like her found a way to travel all the way to Indianapolis and evade police for days.
If this is true, that person could be key in getting some answers.
IMO

"He had on a mask. I didn't see him." "I didn't see nothing." But the pizza workers know it was a woman? I hope it is just confusion from the panic, but my hinky meter is starting to rise. When is the last time someone saw the missing twin alive?
I know so much more has come out since she posted this. With the short hair mom thought she was a man. I bet she called police and then alerted employees that her babies had been taken. This is so sad.

There is a reason only one baby was left to be found in the parking lot. I don't think I am prepared to know what that reason is. This is truly sad and terrifying. Can't even imagine what the family is going through. Praying for a miracle. Jmoo
I agree. Where have they searched for the other baby? They should have been searching outside for him. Along the shoulders, down embankments. She took him out of that car somewhere between where she started and the other baby was found. Why wasn't heat seeking aircraft used to fly over the area?And the long delayed amber alert. My heart is all over the case. It's not law enforcement fault, but I just wish they would use all tools available as soon as possible in these cases.

I think that was just a story she used to not draw suspicion when asking directions to the airport.
I'm leaning towards that as well. I have other questions thought..does she know someone who works at the airport? Was she going to attempt to drive onto the tarmac?

The one positive that can be taken from this is that she wants her kids. Perhaps we can extrapolate that she wants the child she kidnapped as well, and is keeping him safe?
She also left the baby wrapped up in a blanket rather than just covered. I'm feeling she may have stashed him somewhere to go back and get him later. God, I hope this baby is found safe and found soon.

I agree. Where have they searched for the other baby? They should have been searching outside for him. Along the shoulders, down embankments. She took him out of that car somewhere between where she started and the other baby was found. Why wasn't heat seeking aircraft used to fly over the area?And the long delayed amber alert. My heart is all over the case. It's not law enforcement fault, but I just wish they would use all tools available as soon as possible in these cases.
How do you know they weren’t searching outside? How do you know what methods they have used to search for the baby?

If you listen to the CPD press conference from 2 days ago, a member of the Ohio State Patrol details the steps taken to get the Amber alert out to the public.

Indianapolis is a straight shot from Dayton on I-70. But she would have had to drive or hitch a ride with someone.

There are buses but I think bus station employees would have been alerted to watch for her. And she would have had to show ID and have money for a bus ticket.

How do you know they weren’t searching outside? How do you know what methods they have used to search for the baby?

If you listen to the CPD press conference from 2 days ago, a member of the Ohio State Patrol details the steps taken to get the Amber alert out to the public.
I saw where they had reported searches at hotels, etc. Have you seen anything about other searches outside in areas similar to what I mentioned? I didn't listen but did read about the steps taken for the Amber Alert in this case. Whatever the steps, it is a lengthy process with a lot of back and forth and in my opinion and should be done more quickly. I know it has been reported that they don't want people to get so many Amber Alerts that we stop paying attention to them, thus the requirements for putting them out. Any I have ever received or seen posted have been many hours after the incidents. I'm frustrated, with wanting EVERY RESOURCE that I've seen in some other cases used for this one.

They had been searching for Kason, but the search area would have been huge. Columbus to Dayton airport involves many miles of interstate with embankments on both sides. Plus many cities and towns in between, and some large state parks. A huge area to search!

I know there has been much information put out about Jackson’s own issues and loss of custody of her own children. What I’m wondering, when she stole the car was she even aware the babies were in it? Was the primary motive just getting the car? Trying to figure out where her thinking and motives were and how that may have impacted her decisions on what she did with the babies

EDIT: just read the baby may have been found!

I know there has been much information put out about Jackson’s own issues and loss of custody of her own children. What I’m wondering, when she stole the car was she even aware the babies were in it? Was the primary motive just getting the car? Trying to figure out where her thinking and motives were and how that may have impacted her decisions on what she did with the babies

EDIT: just read the baby may have been found!
The windows of the e car were tinted so it is possible she wasn’t aware of the babies in the back seat. But who knows? Hope we get more answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps
Back